tModLoader Fargo's Mods

so you mean it letting the next boss summon available to buy before fighting it kind of undermines the normal system some what that might not be hard to do but makes getting the things to summon them in the first place out of the equation out right so it takes away from the game play some

that has some what the same problem as the first but its a nice idea to save some grinding more so for harder to craft items like the one for yharon where you have to fight a RNG spawned boss i would say having a system in place for only a few bosses like yharon or a toggle for it oh or an time that has has a chance to make bosses drop they'er summoning item on hit as you are fighting them like a 1% drop for weak bosses and maybe 5% for harder ones (its low as multi-hit weapons are often used even then that might be to high lol) to balance it could make it only drop one per boss fight but idk how you would program that ^_^;
that wouldnt be insanely hard to do but we have bigger priorities right now (like the ui im currently putting off lol)

I do not think this will ever be read and if it does may not even be implemented, but I think if you beat the boss before the next boss you should be able to summon it. Example - You can start buying the king slime summon and once you beat it you can buy the eye of cthulu spawner for an increased price, but the price goes down once you beat it. If you do not like this idea then I have another good one. If you summon a boss and lose you can buy the summon to try again. Example - You fight the king slime and lose so you go to the mutant and buy a spawner to try again.
I disagree greatly with this.

I wish I could update Fargos mod but I am still waiting for Thorium, Pumpking and Epicness mod Remastered to update :(

Edit: Okay nvm Just waiting for Thorium and Pumpking.

Edit2: And now just Thorium... *sigh* Cant be wearing neither of my favorite armors now :(

Last edited:
I dont know if this bug has been brought up earlier but I was using the bee echantment and sometimes instead of the hornet shooting like a regular hornet summon, it shot rapid fire (about 30-70 stingers a second) it did insane amounts of damage and is able to kill the Brain of Cthulhu in a few seconds.

I wish I could update Fargos mod but I am still waiting for Thorium, Pumpking and Epicness mod Remastered to update :(

Edit: Okay nvm Just waiting for Thorium and Pumpking.

Edit2: And now just Thorium... *sigh* Cant be wearing neither of my favorite armors now :(
so i'm guessing you said this cus pumpkings mod appears to be on hiatus?

so i'm guessing you said this cus pumpkings mod appears to be on hiatus?

Yep :/ kinda uncertain what armor to use now that both Terra Armor and Epicness Armor are unavailable. I like to have high defense, and few mods deliver without making it BONKERS, or having really bad passives.

Noticed a few problems with Soul of Terraria -
  • Pressing click with it equipped causes it to sporadically click in bursts, messing up attack rates
  • Messes up midair speed so items like Seraph Tracers from Calamity don't work right in midair
  • Causes such a high level of life regen that bosses which are supposed to be challenging aren't even fun

Last edited:
There is a problem on Force of Cosmos crit registration. Magic and melee weapons don't seem to trigger the crit increase at all, and even ranged weapons don't get a critical chance increase after every crit.

EDIT: What is grammar?

Last edited:
So when will we be getting the soul of the void? :U love the mod btw. And im loving the enchantments but i wish the jungle enchantment still had the extra mana the armor gave.

So, Im having a little difficulty, I know I may be a little stupid but I downloaded this mod in the middle of a run of calamity and tremor (with a few others) and the mutant will not spawn for me, I am post moon lord right now and its really annoying to have to craft all the items over and over, any help or explanation? It would be greatly appreciated.

I wish I could update Fargos mod but I am still waiting for Thorium, Pumpking and Epicness mod Remastered to update
You can forget including Epicness mod remastered from your mod list, their dev has announced that he abandoned his mod.
(unless youre a dev you may want contact the staff and get the ok from them and take his place and get the source code from him and update/migrate the code to 0.10.1

Noticed a few problems with Soul of Terraria -
  • Pressing click with it equipped causes it to sporadically click in bursts, messing up attack rates
  • Messes up midair speed so items like Seraph Tracers from Calamity don't work right in midair
  • Causes such a high level of life regen that bosses which are supposed to be challenging aren't even fun
1) what exactly do you mean 'pressing click'
2) it doesn't affect movement in any way so o_O
3) thats probably lifesteal yea, well toggles are coming and may nerf
There are problem on Force of Cosmos crit registration. Magic and melee weapons don't seem to trigger the crit increase at all, and even ranged weapons don't get a critical chance increase after every crit.
ill take a look
So when will we be getting the soul of the void? :U love the mod btw. And im loving the enchantments but i wish the jungle enchantment still had the extra mana the armor gave.
ill change the mana reduce to mana incease
soul of the void eventuallyyyyyyy
So, Im having a little difficulty, I know I may be a little stupid but I downloaded this mod in the middle of a run of calamity and tremor (with a few others) and the mutant will not spawn for me, I am post moon lord right now and its really annoying to have to craft all the items over and over, any help or explanation? It would be greatly appreciated.
make sure latest version and hes just spawns after any vanilla boss

I have a minor nitpick with the Soul of Terraria myself. The way the Shroomite Enchantment's stealth is applied (i.e. automatically via standing still) kinda ruins the "awesomeness" of your character, namely because you can't even SEE them. Unless you're moving all the time, that is. I'd kinda prefer Vortex armor's stealth function as one of the Soul's "upgraded" enchantments, although three different double tap functions might be a bit much. :merchantwhat:

Although, from an earlier post, I believe Fargo said the Vortex set effect would be difficult to implement... Maybe having the Shroomite effect toggleable?

I have a minor nitpick with the Soul of Terraria myself. The way the Shroomite Enchantment's stealth is applied (i.e. automatically via standing still) kinda ruins the "awesomeness" of your character, namely because you can't even SEE them. Unless you're moving all the time, that is. I'd kinda prefer Vortex armor's stealth function as one of the Soul's "upgraded" enchantments, although three different double tap functions might be a bit much. :merchantwhat:

Although, from an earlier post, I believe Fargo said the Vortex set effect would be difficult to implement... Maybe having the Shroomite effect toggleable?
everything shall get better with toggles, already being made for almost all the effects

1) what exactly do you mean 'pressing click'
2) it doesn't affect movement in any way so o_O
3) thats probably lifesteal yea, well toggles are coming and may nerf

1. Just clicking. For example, I have a rocket launcher that, when I equip Soul of Terraria, fires in strange bursts. I've had it even summon several of the same boss on me when I activate a boss-summon item.
2. Seraph Tracers from Calamity Mod let you move incredibly fast midair, but when Soul of Terraria is also equipped its noticeably slower.
3. Ok good to hear. Supreme Calamitas from Calamy Mod (a boss that makes Moon Lord feel like King Slime) wasn't able to kill me and all I did was stand there with a minion.

1. Just clicking. For example, I have a rocket launcher that, when I equip Soul of Terraria, fires in strange bursts. I've had it even summon several of the same boss on me when I activate a boss-summon item.
2. Seraph Tracers from Calamity Mod let you move incredibly fast midair, but when Soul of Terraria is also equipped its noticeably slower.
3. Ok good to hear. Supreme Calamitas from Calamy Mod (a boss that makes Moon Lord feel like King Slime) wasn't able to kill me and all I did was stand there with a minion.
oh that first effect is intentional, guess ill look into move speed stuff

Back
Top Bottom