tModLoader Fargo's Mods

To be fair, the Soul of the Colossus can be forged into the Soul of Dimensions, encompassing five total "Souls" with their own unique benefits and accessories as well as infinite flight, 30% damage reduction (as opposed to 20%), a huge +500 HP, as well as replacing your Elysian Treads as opposed to taking up their own individual slot.

Therefore, the extra grind is worth it. 100% worth it. It's like getting your Ankh Shield. It's painful and takes forever, but it pays off in the long run.

Very interesting possibilities. Might I suggest you incorporate the Black Belt effect in the Super Sonic Soul and the Soul of Dimensions, given the Master Ninja Gear is a component? It'd be ridiculously handy even if you don't add the modded accessories.

EDIT

Oh yeah, it'd also be amazing if you could include the Waifus in the Soul of the Universe and be able to toggle them with the vanity. Is it possible for you to keep their damage scaling effect, given that's one of their main benefits?
btw master ninja gear is not in supersonic soul its in olympian which does the effects

btw master ninja gear is not in supersonic soul its in olympian which does the effects

Is that so? Tested it a bit and I'll concede that the dodge DOES work for that particular soul, but the dodge still seems to be missing for the Soul of the Universe (I'd incorrectly said Soul of Dimensions since the Supersonic is a component of it). Is that a bug?

Last edited:
The Soul of Terraria causes some weapons to not do their effects (Astral Defeat shoots normal arrows straight down and shoots minimal Astreal Arrows (Calamity), Onyx Chain Blaster shoots the Onyx sporadically (Calamity), and the Star Weaver randomly changes between Astral Bolts and normal arrows (Spirit)) and causes the Minigun and the SDFMG (Calamity) to not shoot at all.

There's also the Frigid Bulwark which takes up both the Paladin Shield and the Frozen Turtle Shell from the Colossus Soul. It's in need of a bit of updating.

There's also the Frigid Bulwark which takes up both the Paladin Shield and the Frozen Turtle Shell from the Colossus Soul. It's in need of a bit of updating.
wow. o.o lots of items i didn't even realize untill i looked at the recipe's from the calamity mod's wiki, i would say that the Deific amulet and tyhe frigid bulwark would go to the soul of the colossus and the elemental gauntlet would replace the Yharims insignia in the Gladiator's soul as well as the Ethereal talisman being apart of the Arch wizards soul.

wow. o.o lots of items i didn't even realize untill i looked at the recipe's from the calamity mod's wiki, i would say that the Deific amulet and tyhe frigid bulwark would go to the soul of the colossus and the elemental gauntlet would replace the Yharims insignia in the Gladiator's soul as well as the Ethereal talisman being apart of the Arch wizards soul.

Yeah, but given there's no changelog for Calamity, it's a bit difficult to tell what gets changed and updated. I'm actually kind of hoping for a new accessory from Calamity that fuses the Nebula Core, Bloodflare Core, and Frigid Bulwark. That new accessory could be added to the Colossus Soul.

Yeah, but given there's no changelog for Calamity, it's a bit difficult to tell what gets changed and updated. I'm actually kind of hoping for a new accessory from Calamity that fuses the Nebula Core, Bloodflare Core, and Frigid Bulwark. That new accessory could be added to the Colossus Soul.
Yeah i was surprised when i saw that the Nebulous core wasn't apart of a soul. its basically a post moonlord version of the spore sack though.

Yeah i was surprised when i saw that the Nebulous core wasn't apart of a soul. its basically a post moonlord version of the spore sack though.

Indeed it is! It'd fit much more nicely replacing the Spore Sac in the recipe, given how much more powerful it is. One of the downsides of several of the Souls is that they're a bit underpowered compared to Calamity. The Spore Sac is more harmful than it is helpful given how weak it is and the Soul of Terraria is kinda unbalanced with its ridiculous healing and the weak enchanted sword spawns. They could do with a bit of a change!

I notice that some of the accessories require items from Calamity. Just curious, if I didn't use Calamity, would those items then become easier to create, or would they not even be available?

I notice that some of the accessories require items from Calamity. Just curious, if I didn't use Calamity, would those items then become easier to create, or would they not even be available?
The recipe is different depending on what mods you have.

Indeed it is! It'd fit much more nicely replacing the Spore Sac in the recipe, given how much more powerful it is. One of the downsides of several of the Souls is that they're a bit underpowered compared to Calamity. The Spore Sac is more harmful than it is helpful given how weak it is and the Soul of Terraria is kinda unbalanced with its ridiculous healing and the weak enchanted sword spawns. They could do with a bit of a change!
apparently that problem with the spore sac has been fixed. its apparently toggleable with vanity. checked out the recipe for Soul of dimensions with recipe viewer.

@Fargowilta Late night Tmodloader update it seems.
Didn't break this mod though. only mods that it couldn't load were the big ones, tremor, spirit, and calamity.

Last edited:
The recipe is different depending on what mods you have.

apparently that problem with the spore sac has been fixed. its apparently toggleable with vanity. checked out the recipe for Soul of dimensions with recipe viewer.

@Fargowilta Late night Tmodloader update it seems.
Didn't break this mod though. only mods that it couldn't load were the big ones, tremor, spirit, and calamity.

Hmm, I might find myself having a non-Calamity character make some of the accessories then. Some of the stuff they require is end-game calamity stuff, which if I do manage to get there, I certainly wouldn't want to get rid of. (Heart of Elements for example seems much better than Conjurist's Soul). Like, a lot of these accessories require weird stuff to begin with, but requiring accessories that are better than the result you get just seems like poor balance decision.

Hmm, I might find myself having a non-Calamity character make some of the accessories then. Some of the stuff they require is end-game calamity stuff, which if I do manage to get there, I certainly wouldn't want to get rid of. (Heart of Elements for example seems much better than Conjurist's Soul). Like, a lot of these accessories require weird stuff to begin with, but requiring accessories that are better than the result you get just seems like poor balance decision.

I'm pretty sure that's because it's a work in progress. Fargo has yet to integrate most cross-mod features. That very comment is still at the top of this page, too.:merchantindifferent:

I'm pretty sure that's because it's a work in progress. Fargo has yet to integrate most cross-mod features. That very comment is still at the top of this page, too.:merchantindifferent:

Ah, so that's what was meant by "cross-mod effects". I was thinking it had to do with summoning bosses from others mods. Personally, I find it very weird to change the recipes based off mods at all. I think it would make more sense to just add new accessories that combine accessories. So for example, have a Conjurist's Soul which uses only vanilla items. And then that could build into a Calamitous Conjurist's Soul, which would use Calamity items, but also have the effects of their accessories. That way he could do similar for different big mods, without pulling content from an unused mod.

Ah, so that's what was meant by "cross-mod effects". I was thinking it had to do with summoning bosses from others mods. Personally, I find it very weird to change the recipes based off mods at all. I think it would make more sense to just add new accessories that combine accessories. So for example, have a Conjurist's Soul which uses only vanilla items. And then that could build into a Calamitous Conjurist's Soul, which would use Calamity items, but also have the effects of their accessories. That way he could do similar for different big mods, without pulling content from an unused mod.

The recipes are dynamic, mate. They have a set number of accessories required to make them. When a mod is added and it modifies existing accessories (Calamity for example: Ankh Shield -> Asgardian Aegis), the recipe changes to reflect that. It helps save time. You won't have to farm for a second Ankh Shield, the modded item will be used in the recipe instead. But that does lead to the Asgardian Aegis losing all functionality, sadly. :merchantsigh:

The recipes are dynamic, mate. They have a set number of accessories required to make them. When a mod is added and it modifies existing accessories (Calamity for example: Ankh Shield -> Asgardian Aegis), the recipe changes to reflect that. It helps save time. You won't have to farm for a second Ankh Shield, the modded item will be used in the recipe instead. But that does lead to the Asgardian Aegis losing all functionality, sadly. :merchantsigh:
I wouldn't actually mind having to get a second ankh shield as with imk sushi's mod its made quite a bit easier, the version with the tokens allows you to easily get the ingredients for the ankh shield. specifically the hardmode tokens and pre-boss loot tokens. i got 4 bezoars from the pre-boss loot tokens. so that might need to be nerfed a little. Hell even if i didn't have it i wouldn't mind grinding. i'm planning on making two Vivid claritys anyways, one for the Arch Wizard soul and the other to use myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom