tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Nope. It was the first soul I crafted. I eventually made a Trawler's soul later and it worked fine. The Guardian Angel soul appears to be bugged for some reason. I'm not sure what the problem is. It says it is equippable, but it's like it doesn't have any inventory slot type associated with it.

Edit: Okay, I figured out why. I didn't realize souls don't stack with essences. I had the Apprentice's essence equipped, and when I managed to equip the Trawler's soul I thought it was a bag with the Guardian Angel's soul. I guess. Is this supposed to be the case?
yes thats right
how do you get the slimy energizer?
beat the swarm crown
What happens if you fuse the souls of universe and,soul of terraria and soul of dimensions?? will be like ''Soul of Universe God''??? i only post an idea
hope you like it fargo and people
something like this already planned in fact
Bit of an issue, but when I try and use the Brain of Cthulhu's Trophy weapon and I don't get the summon.
Anything I'm missing here?
you need 2 minion slots

So why does the soul of the universe not increase healing done anyways? Working on making it now but it's going to be a shame to lose that healing output.

Also, for all my complaining and asking stupid questions, this mod is great. Not trying to sound negative. I honestly can't go back to playing without this mod now. Keep up the good work man.

Hm... So, I beat the Swarm Crown a second time without leaving the world, and strangely only got 55 treasure bags instead of 100 (though, this may just be an item overload). Along with that, I didn't get the Slimy Energizes either. So... I guess this is a Bug?

Hey Fargowilta, so I'm doing a playthrough of a few mods with a friend with yours included and just got my hands on the supersonic soul just a little while ago. I am almost certain that it isn't a bug that you run incredibly fast with it on, but do you think you could add an option to slow down the movement speed a bit? It seems a little unplayable running at an insane speed.

Also, for some reason when I was flying while having it on I went past the right border of the map which ended up putting my game in a "frozen state", I couldn't use any items nor could I open of the menu in-game, I had to shut down Terraria manually. Not sure if this is a fixable bug or anything, but I thought I should let you know.

Hey Fargowilta, so I'm doing a playthrough of a few mods with a friend with yours included and just got my hands on the supersonic soul just a little while ago. I am almost certain that it isn't a bug that you run incredibly fast with it on, but do you think you could add an option to slow down the movement speed a bit? It seems a little unplayable running at an insane speed.

Also, for some reason when I was flying while having it on I went past the right border of the map which ended up putting my game in a "frozen state", I couldn't use any items nor could I open of the menu in-game, I had to shut down Terraria manually. Not sure if this is a fixable bug or anything, but I thought I should let you know.
In your control settings there should be a toggle for soul effects, bind that to key to open the soul toggles menu where you can disable the speed.

Thank you very much! I don't know why I would think such an amazing mod creator would leave out an option like this, very helpful indeed! :)

Hm... So, I beat the Swarm Crown a second time without leaving the world, and strangely only got 55 treasure bags instead of 100 (though, this may just be an item overload). Along with that, I didn't get the Slimy Energizes either. So... I guess this is a Bug?

Did the 400 item limit kick in, eating the oldest items, which included the early treasure bags?

Back
Top Bottom