tModLoader Fargo's Mods

You can craft it with boss summons to make Overloaded versions. These spawn tons of that boss. For King Slime, it drops something that can be used to upgrade the weapon Fargo's adds in for them.
alright thanks man. do you know if they removed the scarab idol from the list of boss summons u can buy from the mutant? its annoying to keep having to get scarebeus spawns from spirit mod

so after like 3 months without playing i updated all my mods and when i tryed to fight some bosses i found the mutant selling a poor variety of sommon items, i didnt cared since i could simple defeat a boss to make the summon item reappears in the mutants store, but i defeated the queen bee and the devourer of worlds (with im sure that the mutant sells its summoning items) and it didnt happen. for now the mutants store has no items for the post moon lord catalog, only the cryo key for the hardmode catalog, and not even half of the items for the pre hard mode catalog, help?

so after like 3 months without playing i updated all my mods and when i tryed to fight some bosses i found the mutant selling a poor variety of sommon items, i didnt cared since i could simple defeat a boss to make the summon item reappears in the mutants store, but i defeated the queen bee and the devourer of worlds (with im sure that the mutant sells its summoning items) and it didnt happen. for now the mutants store has no items for the post moon lord catalog, only the cryo key for the hardmode catalog, and not even half of the items for the pre hard mode catalog, help?
did you kill the bosses? for me the vanilla bosses work, the spirit mod boss summons dont appear for me

OMG FIx this pls the vanilla bosses don't appears in Mutant's Shop, i deafeated the Twins, Destroyer and Skeletron Prime and nothing happens.. Thanks for attention! (sorry my english i'm brazillian bruh)

[QUOTE = "Shark, post: 1437128, member: 79404"] OMG FIx, isto é, os chefes de baunilha não aparecem na Mutant's Shop, eu defei os Twins, Destroyer e Skeletron Prime e nada acontece ... Obrigado pela atenção! (Desculpe meu inglês, sou brazillian bruh) [/ QUOTE]
Oh thx i think that i'll remove tremor to test, later send result here!
[doublepost=1502721615,1502721437][/doublepost]thinking more, kkk i has many items

did you kill the bosses? for me the vanilla bosses work, the spirit mod boss summons dont appear for me
i tested each mod with fargos and for some reason tremor is the problem, if i turn it off all the other mods works fine and all the summons for the mutant appear, now i dont know if thats a fargos or a tremors update fault :|

i also asked tremor if it wasnt hes mod that was causing the bugs, it seems tremor will soon be over with updates for what i read too
Tremor is being updated by another person to keep it up to date with tmodloader, Tremor is officially done, the devs of it have moved on to a different more original mod.

Tremor is being updated by another person to keep it up to date with tmodloader, Tremor is officially done, the devs of it have moved on to a different more original mod.
thx, i hope they keep tremor alive, even if they say that tremor is an easy mod and all i like it because of the variety of town npcs, its good to have citzens in a town, right

Ok.... If you use Soul of Terraria, Some calamity weapons doesn't work. Minigun, SDFMG, Alpha Ray or else....

Maybe the weapon use time is too fast. How can i fix this?

Back
Top Bottom