Standard mobs are no longer hostle
Melee Attacks inflict Frostfire
Crits inflict On Fire Debuff
Summons 3 powerful Hornets that only take one slot
Double Tap to dash
Immunity against Lava and Hot blocks
Upon being hit, summons blood clouds that deal magic damage that surround you
Summons an pet Feeder - Turn off Vanity to disable

I don't know if this problem with fargos mod is just affecting me but when I go to buy boss summoners from the mutant he only sells the overloader, Pandora's box, the storm flare, the slime crown, the desert medallion, and the suspicious looking eye for pre-hardmode; the Strider's tears, the void lense and the cryo key for hardmode; and then sells nothing for post moon lord even though i have killed all of the bosses in the mods that i use. Can someone please help me find a solution to this?:confused::confused::confused:

I don't know if this problem with fargos mod is just affecting me but when I go to buy boss summoners from the mutant he only sells the overloader, Pandora's box, the storm flare, the slime crown, the desert medallion, and the suspicious looking eye for pre-hardmode; the Strider's tears, the void lense and the cryo key for hardmode; and then sells nothing for post moon lord even though i have killed all of the bosses in the mods that i use. Can someone please help me find a solution to this?:confused::confused::confused:
turn off tremor. it messes up the mutant.

Currently having an issue where I can't equip my Apprentice's Essence even though I was previously able too. I can equip other accessories from this mod but not this one, any help would be great thanks.

Edit: Can't craft Occultist's Essence now. Tried reloading mods but didnt work.

Last edited:
Hi
I'm just wondering if this mod will be updated to work on terraria 1.3.5 anytime soon. I've seen a video on this mod and I'm really like the souls aspect of the mod. Just a rough estimate of how long you think it would take to update the mod to version 1.3.5 of terraria if you still plan to continue updating this mod would be very appreciated.
(Sorry if I'm to formal I tend to be like this when asking for imformation)

New outfit, and new upgrade!

Cybernetic Enchantment
Hallowed Enchantment + Mechamelgam Armor + The Twins Trophy + Destroyer Trophy + Skeletron Prime Trophy
"An mechanical advantage to an holy energy"
Has two modes: Uncharged and Charged
When Uncharged:
Summons an shield in your direction (Having being attacked in the shield's direction will charge it)
Melee and Magic attacks inflict multiple debuffs
Crits on Magic attacks will fire lasers (Scaling with Melee) at nearby foes
Crits on Melee attacks will give the Inferno buff for 10 seconds
When Charged:
Summons an shield bubble on all summons, increasing knockback and damage for melee summons
Summons and Ranged attacks inflict multiple debuffs
Crits on Range attacks will make the shield bubble to explode, firing bullets everywhere
Regardless of Charge:
Immunity to Knockback
Gain 2 minion slots

Hi
I'm just wondering if this mod will be updated to work on terraria 1.3.5 anytime soon. I've seen a video on this mod and I'm really like the souls aspect of the mod. Just a rough estimate of how long you think it would take to update the mod to version 1.3.5 of terraria if you still plan to continue updating this mod would be very appreciated.
theres already an version for modloader on 0.10.2 (A.K.A terraria 1.3.5.2) check always the first page of any mod theres already information on the "current update" and wich version do you need.

Hey, I just started an account on this Forum as I would love to take my part in the Terraria Community a bit further. I've been using you're mod together with all the big ones such as Thorium and Calamity and something I would relaly appreciate is that the Lumberjack NPC sells the Yew wood from the Thorium Mod obtained by Goblin Armies in his store. I think if you chose to do so, the price should be somewhat close to (or higher) then the Spooky wood sold for 50 copper each.

If you we're to add this I would be overly happy as my house is infact made entirely out of Yew wood and Mahogany and talking the goblin Army over and over again even with END-GAME items is still a pain in the :red:.

Hi
It has been updated to work with terraria 1.3.5 because thats the version that i run it off of now a days.

Are there any plans to fix the bug with certain enchantments, forces and the soul of Terraria that causes ranged weapons with a fire rate of 1 (I.E. Insanely fast speed) to not be able to fire while you have one of them equipped?

Pandora's box too OP, please nerf.

Summoned 3 Martian Saucers pre-Hardmode, killed all of them.
Cosmic Car Key, Anti-Gravity Hook, Xeno Staff.

Back
Top Bottom