tModLoader Fargo's Mods

the abominations name has 2 n's to avoid conflict with the thorium mods npc with the same name.
Does there really need to be a differentiation between them? o_O Hell. if @Fargowilta wanted to to have a differentiation between them. they could call the Abomination the ABomination. with a capital AB, but of course... that could be misleading... As we have no clue if the Abomination has ABS OF STEEL! all joking aside if its for code then thats perfectly understandable. Also i can't wait for the abominations cosmetics to become available next year.

Last edited:
I think its funny that neither mod author has decided to just rename their abomination. I suppose its kind of cute to have two of the same, though slightly different, name but having distinctly different names would lean more toward professional courtesy from the party to make theirs different. Especially since both mods are sort of designed to work together.

Would it be possible to add some sort of placeable block that heavily decreases mob spawning rate (or even nullifies it) within its range? Maybe some sort of special sunflower that gives a similar but stronger happy buff, I don't know. It sort of feels like something that would fit in with the other stuff from this mod.

I don't know if it's just me or if it happens for other people, but the 'toggleable' effects on Force of Nature and Force of Earth (and presumably Soul of Terraria since it has all of their effects as well) that are linked to the vanity just don't turn off no matter what I do. I'm referring to the permanent inferno buff and spelunker/hunter/dangersense effects to be precise (not sure if the light shield thing on Spirit is toggleable but it's kind of an eyesore so that might be a nice feature). Toggling their visibility doesn't turn off those effects, both in my regular modpack and with just this mod alone.
Edit: I just now saw the control option for the toggles, rip me; not gonna bother deleting the comment, it kinda shows that it might be best to make the option a little clearer in game, I had no idea the hotkey even existed until I started looking through past posts and randomly chanced upon someone mentioning it

Last edited:
Can anyone help? :)
In the recipe of Sharpshooters Soul under the Sniper Essence there's an item called "Bolzenschussgerät"(i got it in german), kinda like a Stud welding tool.
Where can i get/drop this?

ps: God have mercy, send me Infos^^ xD

Can anyone help? :)
In the recipe of Sharpshooters Soul under the Sniper Essence there's an item called "Bolzenschussgerät"(i got it in german), kinda like a Stud welding tool.
Where can i get/drop this?

ps: God have mercy, send me Infos^^ xD
Nail gun is a drop from one of the eclipse mobs. Start an eclipse and look for one of the mobs to start shooting at you.

Anyone able to help me find slimy energizer?
I don't know where to look.
I've tried killing defeating a swarm crown and using the slime kings slasher to kill a lot of stuff but haven't found it yet.
Edit: 3 more slime crowns later, still no drop, also no "swarm defeated" message that showed up when I beat the eyemalgamation fight

Last edited:
Anyone able to help me find slimy energizer?
I don't know where to look.
I've tried killing defeating a swarm crown and using the slime kings slasher to kill a lot of stuff but haven't found it yet.
Edit: 3 more slime crowns later, still no drop, also no "swarm defeated" message that showed up when I beat the eyemalgamation fight
I've noticed that as well, might be a bug potentially; they seem to stop spawning after about 20 slime kings for me, I've never seen it get up to 100 like the Eyes, Queen Bees, or Skeletrons did when I did the swarms for them.

@Fargowilta just wondering though i think i know the answer. Any plans of adding Mod Armor Enchantments? also will the new Quiver + Daedalus emblem accessory and rampart of deities be added to respective souls? i figured the rampart of deities would be.

Last edited:
the mutant stopped selling things after i beat the eye of Cthulhu, but i have beaten the Starplate raider. is this a bug?

the mutant stopped selling things after i beat the eye of Cthulhu, but i have beaten the Starplate raider. is this a bug?
do you have tremor enabled? well if thats the case yes, deactivating tremor will fix the shop, but until the next update this bug will be fixed.

@Fargowilta just wondering though i think i know the answer. Any plans of adding Mod Armor Enchantments? also will the new Quiver + Daedalus emblem accessory and rampart of deities be added to respective souls? i figured the rampart of deities would be.
no to mod enchanments
yes to adding those things
do you have tremor enabled? well if thats the case yes, deactivating tremor will fix the shop, but until the next update this bug will be fixed.
thanks for continiously replying to these people like every other day lol

I seem to be unable to reforge the Flamarang Thrown (recipe browser says added by fargo). It doesn't let me put it in the reforge box at the goblin, whereas my other weapons work fine. I haven't been able to test any other melee->thrown weapons yet.

Currently installed:
  • Fargo .12.4
  • Thorium 4.2
  • Calamity 2.1.6
  • Wing Slot 2.9
  • Recipe Browser 3.0.2
  • Magic Storage
  • imksushi 4.2
  • experience and classes 2.6
  • magic storage 4.2

I seem to be unable to reforge the Flamarang Thrown (recipe browser says added by fargo). It doesn't let me put it in the reforge box at the goblin, whereas my other weapons work fine. I haven't been able to test any other melee->thrown weapons yet.

Currently installed:
  • Fargo .12.4
  • Thorium 4.2
  • Calamity 2.1.6
  • Wing Slot 2.9
  • Recipe Browser 3.0.2
  • Magic Storage
  • imksushi 4.2
  • experience and classes 2.6
  • magic storage 4.2
You can't reforge thrown weapons.

Back