tModLoader Fargo's Mods

feature request: please give the flight mastery soul (+ soul of dimensions) the hover ability, like what the hoverboard, vortex thruster, etc. have.

I have a problem, as everytime i defeat a new boss, Mutant NPC doesn't want to sell me it's summon :/ Does anyone encountered the same thing? How to fix it?

If you have Tremor installed, that may be a problem. It's a known fact that the two mods interfere with each other.

this.jpg

if you dont update the mod the problem will persist so....... update your mod.

NEW UPDATE - v .13.1
-added more Calamity, Spirit, and Tremor items to the Mutant
-added bool support for Crystilium and Echoes of the Ancients and added Exodus Mod support
-fixed Slime Rain having a recipe
-fixed Guardian's Angel Soul tooltip typo
-also reduced the size of the mod

next updates will focus on rebalancing/making souls have more unique effects then the final souls will be made and more boss weapons

NEW UPDATE - v .13.1
-added more Calamity, Spirit, and Tremor items to the Mutant
-added bool support for Crystilium and Echoes of the Ancients and added Exodus Mod support
-fixed Slime Rain having a recipe
-fixed Guardian's Angel Soul tooltip typo
-also reduced the size of the mod

next updates will focus on rebalancing/making souls have more unique effects then the final souls will be made and more boss weapons
Hype is intensifing!:naughty:

YOUR MOD DON'T FUNCTION WITH MY TERRARIA AND SAYS NEED 1.2.3.4+ PLS I NEED HELP
:(
first of all your terraria (vanilla) and modloader versions do you have?
[doublepost=1507919133,1507918742][/doublepost]
Thanks for help, i didn't noticed that there is an update :D
before playing terraria check the mod browser if any of your mods have an update, trust me check always everyday it just take a few seconds~:D.

would it be possible to add a toggle for the mushroom spores? I'd like to turn them off because they lag like crazy during large-scale battles.

would it be possible to add a toggle for the mushroom spores? I'd like to turn them off because they lag like crazy during large-scale battles.
there already is, check the setting for the controls, you'll see "soul toggles" it contains many bools to turn off many things such as the Supersonic soul super speed and the mushroom stealth. disable the stealth, disable the spores

I tried that. spores only disables the spore sac spores, and disabling shroomite stealth only disables the stealth and not the mushroom spores.
what I was asking for was an additional toggle on the toggle list.

EDIT: it seems this was fixed/changed in the recent update. disabling shroomite stealth now seems to disable shroom spores as well

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE - v .13.2
-added a 'Builder Mode' effect to the World Shaper Soul and by extension Soul of Dimensions, use vanity to toggle it off!
-fixed some Mutant typos

small update more soon

I really like what this mod has added. It really adds in a lot of things I never knew Terraria needed. One complaint I have though is the absurd speed from the Supersonic Soul. I'd like to be able to use the soul, but the ridiculous speed it adds completely negates the good effects it has. It would be nice if you added a on/off function using the vanity like with the World Shaper Soul to enable/disable the super speed and change it to perhaps slightly faster than the Frostspark Boots along with keeping the other effects.

is there any way to toggle on/off vanity effect from soul of terraria accessory ?

when equipping soul of terraria and using minigun from calamity mod

i can hear the sound of the weapon fired, but no bullet came of

i try with the astral buster from calamity mod, the bullet came of [became 3 way bullet]

Last edited:
I really like what this mod has added. It really adds in a lot of things I never knew Terraria needed. One complaint I have though is the absurd speed from the Supersonic Soul. I'd like to be able to use the soul, but the ridiculous speed it adds completely negates the good effects it has. It would be nice if you added a on/off function using the vanity like with the World Shaper Soul to enable/disable the super speed and change it to perhaps slightly faster than the Frostspark Boots along with keeping the other effects.
is there any way to toggle on/off vanity effect from soul of terraria accessory ?

when equipping soul of terraria and using minigun from calamity mod

i can hear the sound of the weapon fired, but no bullet came of

i try with the astral buster from calamity mod, the bullet came of [became 3 way bullet]
Settings -> Controls -> set key to Soul Toggles and you shall find all

Thanks for the help Fargowilta. I believe this partially applies to what asik99 said, but with fast-shooting guns paired with the super use time given by the Soul of Terraria, no bullets come out at all. The bullets come out when the super use time is disabled, but this drastically slows the speed of what it should/could be.

Do I need to keep the Wooden Token in my inventory or place it in a valid house for the Lumberjack to spawn?

Do I need to keep the Wooden Token in my inventory or place it in a valid house for the Lumberjack to spawn?
inventory.

Edit: Thats why when i can i keep it in my piggybank or safe (where i store my imksushi mod tokens) so when i need it or other npc items that allow npcs to spawn i can just pull them out at the day time and wait for them to spawn.

First off, I just want to say how much fun I've had with this mod. Every bit of it.

however;

There seems to be this problem where when I finally get my hands on a supersonic soul or a soul of the universe, as soon as I touch either of my move keys, 2 seconds later I'm 500 feet over. Would you mind lowering the speed increase on those two a little?

Back
Top Bottom