tModLoader Fargo's Mods

What is/are the drawbacks of using the inifinity relic?
*EDIT*
it also doesn't seem to actually remove the mana cost for any weapon, just massively reduce it. when i use the SHPC from calamity with it though, it just guzzles like always.

do some souls need the cheat weapons from thorium mod still?
i think its extremely annoying when you are working super hard to get the gladiator soul and having a lot of fun grinding it, but you need a damn cheat weapon to finish it, that you get from the last boss (ragnarok) like what is the point of getting the souls if you can only get them when you finish the game.

unless you have calamity mod which i think is bugged in multiplayer (providence kept despawning if a friend dies so we couldnt kill him ever since he despawned not sure if the maker fixed it though)

i feel like the souls should at least be craftable just before doing moon lord so you can at least fight a few bosses with them

do some souls need the cheat weapons from thorium mod still?
i think its extremely annoying when you are working super hard to get the gladiator soul and having a lot of fun grinding it, but you need a damn cheat weapon to finish it, that you get from the last boss (ragnarok) like what is the point of getting the souls if you can only get them when you finish the game.

unless you have calamity mod which i think is bugged in multiplayer (providence kept despawning if a friend dies so we couldnt kill him ever since he despawned not sure if the maker fixed it though)

i feel like the souls should at least be craftable just before doing moon lord so you can at least fight a few bosses with them
just a note Michael: if you use the soul of terraria on supreme calamitas fight, the boss will consider your victory a "cheat".

just a note Michael: if you use the soul of terraria on supreme calamitas fight, the boss will consider your victory a "cheat".
well yeah but actually making the soul of terraria is pointless and too tedious im talking about the souls individually not the super combined ones. who would make the soul of terraria or the soul of universes? it would take too long and the fights would be too easy but i feel like those souls individually are not super broken to use on ragnarok or moon lord so on.

maybe if i played calamity mod but yeah im not sure if its still glitched in multiplayer man. last time i asked the mod maker just got mad and said hes not wokring on multiplayer anymore

I just made the supersonic soul in thorium and now whenever I so much as tap the movement keys I get launched about 50 blocks. How do I slow down?

Was getting pretty bad lag when approaching endgame, so I looked around and found the effects toggle for this mod. Worked pretty well for the most part, but I still get dozens of beetles shooting out even when I disable that box. I'm positive it's coming from the soul, just seems like the toggle function for ins't working? Also tried to switch off its vanity and that didnt work either ;/

Hey @Fargowilta - is there any plan to update your essence/souls accessories with one for the new Bard class in Thorium? I saw there is one for the Healer class, but not for the Bard class yet.

Also, it looks like the Earthen Bulwark (needed for the Soul of the Colossus) is no longer in the Thorium mod. You might want to update the recipe to need something else. Nevermind, it's just not updated on the wiki.

Thanks!

Last edited:
hey there,is there any plan of adding the item summons of bosses from the Enigma mod?
never heard of it to be honest
I just made the supersonic soul in thorium and now whenever I so much as tap the movement keys I get launched about 50 blocks. How do I slow down?
there is a toggle menu in controls
Was getting pretty bad lag when approaching endgame, so I looked around and found the effects toggle for this mod. Worked pretty well for the most part, but I still get dozens of beetles shooting out even when I disable that box. I'm positive it's coming from the soul, just seems like the toggle function for ins't working? Also tried to switch off its vanity and that didnt work either ;/
you must mean bees? another toggle for that will come
Hey @Fargowilta - is there any plan to update your essence/souls accessories with one for the new Bard class in Thorium? I saw there is one for the Healer class, but not for the Bard class yet.

Also, it looks like the Earthen Bulwark (needed for the Soul of the Colossus) is no longer in the Thorium mod. You might want to update the recipe to need something else. Nevermind, it's just not updated on the wiki.

Thanks!
bard soul is planned eventually

never heard of it to be honest

there is a toggle menu in controls

you must mean bees? another toggle for that will come

bard soul is planned eventually
Looks like Thorium 1.4.3 changed things. bone flayer's are hardmode now. just thought i would let you know so you could possibly update the barbarian's essence.

enemies wont spawn if fargo and calamity are enabled together :\ if i disable one of them, regardless if its fargo or calamity, everything comes back to normal, but only if both mods are enable that it will make enemies not spawning, it can be either a fargo or calamity glitch

@Fargowilta Do you have any method of getting Slime Rain (Sword)? Or is it just an unobtable sword?
Yea unobtainable for now
enemies wont spawn if fargo and calamity are enabled together :\ if i disable one of them, regardless if its fargo or calamity, everything comes back to normal, but only if both mods are enable that it will make enemies not spawning, it can be either a fargo or calamity glitch
Maybe you have the builder soul thing on?
If not no idea

Yes. Yes I do.

Though realistically I'd just like to fight like 10 at once to increase farming speed. Though they die instantly to my summons anyways soooo...

... Which summons because as a pure summoner I am having a hell of a time killing anything past the Mech bosses.

Sidenote, I summoned 1000 Eye's of Cthulhu in Expert mode, killed all 1000 and only got 9 Energizers, not that they do anything, I also got 0 Loot bags.

Also, for your entertainment... 500 Plantera's

Side Side note, if you don't kill all of the summons from a swarm and then later summon a single one of the same Boss, the rest of the swarm comes back, not sure if that is working as intended or not but hey I was able to kill off the rest of those 500 Planteras at least.

Last edited:
Hello Fargo :D
I recently made the souls of dimensions and i have noticed that it has an absurd speed, which added to some accesories like cthulhu's shield, makes the player go across the map almost instantly
Could you turn that down a bit please? It's way too much
Maybe something like the speed that the elysian tracers from calamity mod provide
It´s literally unplayable when i try to move my player and it goes across dimensions with the press of a button
Thanks in advance :) i'll be waiting for your answer
Or maybe giving us a json file to config to our preferences, that would work too

I agree.

Hello Fargo :D
I recently made the souls of dimensions and i have noticed that it has an absurd speed, which added to some accesories like cthulhu's shield, makes the player go across the map almost instantly
Could you turn that down a bit please? It's way too much
Maybe something like the speed that the elysian tracers from calamity mod provide
It´s literally unplayable when i try to move my player and it goes across dimensions with the press of a button
Thanks in advance :) i'll be waiting for your answer
Or maybe giving us a json file to config to our preferences, that would work too

It's been said before already, you can turn the hyperspeed off with a toggle. Otherwise I'm pretty certain, the thread being 100 pages in at this point that the fling you across the map speed is by design.

Back
Top Bottom