tModLoader Fargo's Mods

index.php

heres a kinda spoiler but also wanna know what you think of all these.
Do any need help or looking good?
The speed ones outline could be better, the one before it is to plain, and the one after the speed looks sort of small.
But good stuff.

mountain drew voodoo
the cube of doom
hyper omega doomsday mode
trojan horse mount?
fishron summon without fishing

Scepter of the Sun
Extinctionator
Vaporizer of Dimensions
New dynamite
Hydra summon

Throwing weapon
Pumpkin and Frost Moon summon
Wait a minute.....did I saw a MountainDrew Voodoo?

hey fargo i just made the soul of the colossus or the 12 def. item but i used the celestial shell in the recipe but the item does not have any of its ability, mainly the fish and werewolf ability :/ the universal soul is also missing a lot of the used items abilitys

hey fargo i just made the soul of the colossus or the 12 def. item but i used the celestial shell in the recipe but the item does not have any of its ability, mainly the fish and werewolf ability :/ the universal soul is also missing a lot of the used items abilitys
What other items effects aren't there? I'll make sure I add them

What other items effects aren't there? I'll make sure I add them
the universal soul does not have these: restoring mana when damaged, auto drinking potions when low, and basically all the effects of the colossus soul (specifically i can still be debuffed by most of the ankh shields debuff shielding and it has no increased health that the colossus soul had) the soul of the universe also does not have any additional defense, should be like 15-20. pls add these or another powerful soul so i dont drown under water. ):
other wise i love this mod so good job!

Last edited:
the universal soul does not have these: restoring mana when damaged, auto drinking potions when low, and basically all the effects of the colossus soul (specifically i can still be debuffed by most of the ankh shields debuff shielding and it has no increased health that the colossus soul had) the soul of the universe also does not have any additional defense, should be like 15-20. pls add these or another powerful soul so i dont drown under water. ):
other wise i love this mod so good job!
Since the collosus soul is not in its recipe yes it doesn't have the effects. It used to so you may be confusing that.
I will add more souls next update and add those other effects :) thanks

Back
Top Bottom