-Updated to tmodloader 0.9
-added Trawler Soul
-Pandoras Box is now sold by the Mutant
-added portal animations for the void bow and made it post-moonlord
-added thorium recipes and another attempt at thorium bools
-made everything craftable with one world
-probably more?

Next update will have all the new souls, but sprites are lacking for now

if there are any problems particularly with the mutants shop please tell me asap

NEW UPDATE v.0.8.5
-added Trawler Soul
-probably more?

if there are any problems particularly with the mutants shop please tell me asap

Now make me childs

About Colossus Soul with Thorium mod, I think it should keep the effect of Frozen Turtle Shell. It is definitely more powerful than Terrarium Defender's.

NEW UPDATE v.0.8.5
-added Trawler Soul
-probably more?

I could be wrong but I noticed that the supersonic soul is way too fast. Unless that is what you intended. I love the mod and can't wait to see all the new souls and items when it's updated again.

About Colossus Soul with Thorium mod, I think it should keep the effect of Frozen Turtle Shell. It is definitely more powerful than Terrarium Defender's.
it actually has both effects ;p
I could be wrong but I noticed that the supersonic soul is way too fast. Unless that is what you intended. I love the mod and can't wait to see all the new souls and items when it's updated again.
yea.. lol i guess new tmod affected it and I didn't test it since xD shall be reduced

What happens to the recipes with Thorium items if someone plays without Thorium?

I mean, I don't know why someone wouldn't use Thorium, but still a valid question I think.

What happens to the recipes with Thorium items if someone plays without Thorium?

I mean, I don't know why someone wouldn't use Thorium, but still a valid question I think.
playing with thorium simply removes some items and places new ones in their place. It also adds a few new effects to some souls

NEW UPDATE v.0.8.5
-added Trawler Soul
-probably more?

Thanks so much for the update! Love it so far! :D

EDIT: Not so much anymore. When i put your mod on my Thorium, Tremor and Calamity playthrough, my "Richard the Archer was slain" (from tremor). When i exited the world and came back, my world said: "Load failed! Load backup?". I clicked yes. "Load failed! No backup found!", even though i have obviosly played it before. Do you have any kind of fix to this, or is it any other mod's work? Help!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the update! Love it so far! :D

EDIT: Not so much anymore. When i put your mod on my Thorium, Tremor and Calamity playthrough, my "Richard the Archer was slain" (from tremor). When i exited the world and came back, my world said: "Load failed! Load backup?". I clicked yes. "Load failed! No backup found!", even though i have obviosly played it before. Do you have any kind of fix to this, or is it any other mod's work? Help!
was this world a 0.9 world or a 0.8 world ?

In the previous version of Fargo's mod i had access to the Calamity mod bosses before beating them, was that an error? i must consider that i would like to have this access again to these bosses

In the previous version of Fargo's mod i had access to the Calamity mod bosses before beating them, was that an error? i must consider that i would like to have this access again to these bosses
that is a error and makes the crafting obsolete , deal with it

Last update changed nothing with calamity bosses besides moving the devourer to post moon lord

Back
Top Bottom