tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Umm... i have found more bugs! Yay.
So i have defeated all the pre-hardmode bosses on my expert modded playthrough,
and it looks like if i click between the Pre-Hardmode Shop and Close in the Mutant NPC, i get access to the Hardmode Shop, and i can buy Fleshy Dolls, even tho im still in pre-hardmode. So if it's possible to fix this i would be happy.:happy:

Recipes
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php
How do you make a picture of this, I really need it so I would put the recipe on discord, also what program do you use to take this picture?

How do you make a picture of this, I really need it so I would put the recipe on discord, also what program do you use to take this picture?

I personally just take a steam screenshot and then just cut out the recipe using paint.net

Idk if that's what fargo does, but it works nonetheless.

Summon Betsy!!! It would pretty good to be able to summon the Old Army's new boss whithout having to go through the entire seven waves. So, if possible, i would like to see it in future updates.

NEW UPDATE v 0.8.8
-Added Soul of Dimensions
-Added Barbarian's Essence
-Added Apprentice's Essence
-Added Sniper's Essence
-Added Occultist's Essence
-Added Slinger's Essence
-you can now only equip one damage soul and one utility soul
-changed around tons of recipes
-added max sentries to summoning souls
-added yoyo bag effects to melee souls
-lowered attack speed increases
-fixed increased mana star range
-fixed the wooden token vanishing when removed

last update for souls for a while

Uh I just downloaded this mod (like 2 hours ago) and I grabbed the Soul of Dimensions from a creative mode mod, and when I equipped it it said Infinite Fly, but when I tried to fly all it did was pretty much use something like the rocket boots. Am I doing the infinite flight wrong or what?

Sorry if someone else had already asked, but can you add the recipes of the newer souls like trawler's soul?

hello, I write here to share some fact that I discovered on the souls:

- not being able to equip more than 1 utility soul is extremely limitating; if you can't have the flying mastery and the colossus soul together for boss fight it will be useless. the diverse soul are great because they cover different aspect of the gameplay, limitating to only one is strange and will diminish the interest to more particular soul. by the way you also can't equip a second soul in the vanity slot to easier swap nor you can exchange them by using the right clic like other accessories.

- the supersonic soul is still not usable; the speed itself is not the problem, its the control that is the problem, you can't stop when and where you want, the only way to stop is to crash in a wall or not touching the command and waiting to stop naturally. its also aply in flight when you try to go to the left or right you gain an incontrolable burst in acceleration. I think its still need some tinkering to properly work.

- like someone said before, the flight effect of the dimension soul is not working. you only have the effect of the rocket boots and its not infinite. i didn't have time to test the other feature but i think you probably should take a look to see if everything work properly.

- when you open a shop with the world shaper soul, you need to unequip the soul after taking some distance to the npc to be able to close the shop, you can't directly close automaticly the shop by taking some distance but you can close the shop by using the inventory access key.

that should be all i can see right now.
I think the class essence are a really good idea ^^.
keep the good work

Last edited:
hello, I write here to share some fact that I discovered on the souls:

- not being able to equip more than 1 utility soul is extremely limitating; if you can't have the flying mastery and the colossus soul together for boss fight it will be useless. the diverse soul are great because they cover different aspect of the gameplay, limitating to only one is strange and will diminish the interest to more particular soul. by the way you also can't equip a second soul in the vanity slot to easier swap nor you can exchange them by using the right clic like other accessories.

- the supersonic soul is still not usable; the speed itself is not the problem, its the control that is the problem, you can't stop when and where you want, the only way to stop is to crash in a wall or not touching the command and waiting to stop naturally. its also aply in flight when you try to go to the left or right you gain an incontrolable burst in acceleration. I think its still need some tinkering to properly work.

- like someone said before, the flight effect of the dimension soul is not working. you only have the effect of the rocket boots and its not infinite. i didn't have time to test the other feature but i think you probably should take a look to see if everything work properly.

- when you open a shop with the world shaper soul, you need to unequip the soul after taking some distance to the npc to be able to close the shop, you can't directly close automaticly the shop by taking some distance but you can close the shop by using the inventory access key.

that should be all i can see right now.
I think the class essence are a really good idea ^^.
keep the good work

It is useless to have less than 2 overpowered items equipped?
Dude...
These items are all extremely powerful. having just one is a huge benefit.

Please don't let people use more than one of these at a time. At least this feels like it has some semblance of balance to it.

Supersonic needs a rework, I agree.
And flight not working is a big one, with dimension soul.

Soul of dimensions wont let me fly, it just uses the boot function. I would LOVE to have a toggle on the superspeed because its awesome for travel but not if I want the soul of dimensions equipped in a small space, i have no control.

Back
Top Bottom