tModLoader Fargo's Mods

These items are all extremely powerful. having just one is a huge benefit.

I'm not salehm, but this is still an annoyance. You have to kill ML at LEAST five times per combined soul, which is fine. The problem is that each soul takes your previous gear away.
Say I make a Supersonic Soul or Flight Mastery Soul first because I have materials, then the Colossus Soul after the next one. This may happen: "Oh, Colossus Soul is better for this, I'll take it and use my boots and wings instead- oh wait..."
Suddenly you're either locked out of a borderline-essential piece of equipment or have to go on a quest to make another one. No one wants to make multiple FrostSpark boots.

Limiting the offensive Souls is a choice I totally agree with though. But I don't see why, say, WorldBuilder and Flight have to be exclusive.

I'm not salehm, but this is still an annoyance. You have to kill ML at LEAST five times per combined soul, which is fine. The problem is that each soul takes your previous gear away.
Say I make a Supersonic Soul or Flight Mastery Soul first because I have materials, then the Colossus Soul after the next one. This may happen: "Oh, Colossus Soul is better for this, I'll take it and use my boots and wings instead- oh wait..."
Suddenly you're either locked out of a borderline-essential piece of equipment or have to go on a quest to make another one. No one wants to make multiple FrostSpark boots.

Limiting the offensive Souls is a choice I totally agree with though. But I don't see why, say, WorldBuilder and Flight have to be exclusive.
in modded terraria there are many easy ways to make frost spark boots lmfao , if it were ank shield that would be something else

Hey thanks for finding all these problems lol I'll update later today hopefully, I think I'll make you able to have 2 utility souls perhaps?

the utility soul are:
- wing, boots, shield/regen which are necessary as battle support;
- builder, fishing; which are for other aspect

to be able to fight correctly and freely, you need at least the first 3 utility soul;
I think the number of equipable soul should not be limited, each person want to play the game differently: some want to be able to do everything at the same time and other do not want or don't really care.

As for the supersonic soul, the true advantage of the soul is to combine different accessories into one, if you can't adjust the speed and the speed control you can just take the effect of the frostpark boots, they are allready quite fast (that is if you can't change the soul to usable level, it should be easier to do it that way)

the worldbuilder soul is not really a problem, it can be annoying but it is really minor.

Hi guys!

the utility soul are:
- wing, boots, shield/regen which are necessary as battle support;
- builder, fishing; which are for other aspect

to be able to fight correctly and freely, you need at least the first 3 utility soul;
I think the number of equipable soul should not be limited, each person want to play the game differently: some want to be able to do everything at the same time and other do not want or don't really care.

As for the supersonic soul, the true advantage of the soul is to combine different accessories into one, if you can't adjust the speed and the speed control you can just take the effect of the frostpark boots, they are allready quite fast (that is if you can't change the soul to usable level, it should be easier to do it that way)

the worldbuilder soul is not really a problem, it can be annoying but it is really minor.

I've played some hours with the mod. When I got to the Soul of Dimensions, I couldn't really fight much. So I totally agree on this one...

Everything else is nice =) Thanks for making this mod!

Last edited:
Just spent some time on getting the Soul of Dimensions. Bad news is that it's just as crazy as Calamity's Burden Breaker (i.e 2fast4u). Good news is that I can finally dashdance! :p

Alright no update yet but here is what is planned and hopefully out soon if not not for a few days xD

no more limiting utility souls
gabehaswons, grealm, terracomp, w1k support + calamity bool support
nerf supersonic and dimension flight working
I didn't see that coming?

i found another problem in the recipe of the olympian soul (for thrower), it say that you need the occultist essence (for minion) instead of the slinger essence (for thrower).

Here's a thought for you fargo

The Collosus soul should also take the ocean's retaliation in its recipe and have its effect in it.(If thorium is detected of course)

Thought I'd mention it.

Alright no update yet but here is what is planned and hopefully out soon if not not for a few days xD

no more limiting utility souls
gabehaswons, grealm, terracomp, w1k support + calamity bool support
nerf supersonic and dimension flight working
Nice, have you spoken with the zeros devs about adding their boss and possibly the mod of randomness guys?

Dang it I thought this could have been the mod I have been looking for....I have been looking for a mod that let's me fight the WOF without killing the guide but it seems I still would have to kill him at least once even in this mod if I knew how to mod terraria I would just make the mod myself but sadly there seems to be no mod tools for this game.
And yes I know it's stupid I want to play as a true hero in terraria but I just hate the idea of having to kill someone to unlock the whole game....

Dang it I thought this could have been the mod I have been looking for....I have been looking for a mod that let's me fight the WOF without killing the guide but it seems I still would have to kill him at least once even in this mod if I knew how to mod terraria I would just make the mod myself but sadly there seems to be no mod tools for this game.
And yes I know it's stupid I want to play as a true hero in terraria but I just hate the idea of having to kill someone to unlock the whole game....
spawn the wof spawner in and use it , and remove a voodo doll from you inventory .

Seems fair to me

Hi Fargo, i think you should reduce movement speed at supersonic soul and soul of dimensions about -75 % each, because its too hard to walk around and trying to enter in small holes, doors, , loot chests and so on

I think you can click between the 'Pre-Hardmode shop' and 'Close' to get to the hardmode shop where you can buy Fleshy Dolls.

Back
Top Bottom