tModLoader Fargo's Mods

It's done that way so you can :red: around with some powerful accessories after you beat the final boss in the vanilla game.

Well, yes? That's automatically implied by virtue of them not being accessible pre-Moon Lord?

I'm asking because the functions of the souls are staggered, but progression doesn't match that at all. Why even bother with all of that if you're all going to toss everything past the Moon Lord, is what I mean?

Well, yes? That's automatically implied by virtue of them not being accessible pre-Moon Lord?

I'm asking because the functions of the souls are staggered, but progression doesn't match that at all. Why even bother with all of that if you're all going to toss everything past the Moon Lord, is what I mean?
Maybe YOU toss everything post Moon Lord, but not everyone plays like you? Also, post moon lord content from mods, yes.

Maybe YOU toss everything post Moon Lord, but not everyone plays like you? Also, post moon lord content from mods, yes.
I mean "modder tossing content onto a single point of a progression path". Not player habits.

Is there a list with good mods that add post-ML content? Probably safe to assume they involve worldgen too, but if they don't that'd be great.

PLEASE HELP. I have all the materials for crucible of the cosmos but idk what crafting station to craft it at!

P.S. Love this mod, great work

I know what to craft it with, but not where to craft it.

but thank you.
No, the guide also tells you where. Give him an item, move your mouse away from the crafting area after selecting an item, and some white text should appear telling you where to go. I'd give you a screenshot, but I'm lazy.

No, the guide also tells you where. Give him an item, move your mouse away from the crafting area after selecting an item, and some white text should appear telling you where to go. I'd give you a screenshot, but I'm lazy.
Thank you. I figured out the problem, it doesnt accept orichalcium (butchered the spelling) and titanium anvil and forge

wait, it still isnt working. idk where to craft this thing
[doublepost=1490997731,1490997609][/doublepost]This is quite frustrating
[doublepost=1490997799][/doublepost]SORRY got it

I have another question... Is the Soul of the universe supposed to have the abilities of the master Ninja gear? with wall climbing and the dodging? I was curious since when i finally got it it seemed to have those abilities, and i know its not one of the crafting ingredients for the Soul of the Universe.

I have another question... Is the Soul of the universe supposed to have the abilities of the master Ninja gear? with wall climbing and the dodging? I was curious since when i finally got it it seemed to have those abilities, and i know its not one of the crafting ingredients for the Soul of the Universe.
My recipe viewer says it does include the Master Ninja Gear.

My recipe viewer says it does include the Master Ninja Gear.
I'm talking about the Soul of the Universe, i know the Soul of Dimensions, specifically the Supersonic soul used to make it requires it. If anything in the soul of dimensions would require the master ninja gear it would probably be the Olympians soul. cus i just looked through all the items required to make the soul of the universe and none of the recipe's show the Master Ninja gear.

My game is open with a recipe viewer right now so i should know whats used in what. :p

I'm talking about the Soul of the Universe, i know the Soul of Dimensions, specifically the Supersonic soul used to make it requires it. If anything in the soul of dimensions would require the master ninja gear it would probably be the Olympians soul. cus i just looked through all the items required to make the soul of the universe and none of the recipe's show the Master Ninja gear.
Then it might be the EoC's shield?

Then it might be the EoC's shield?

Also i am using Several different mods that add things to the recipe, like Calamity and Thorium mod.

Thats used in the Supersonic soul as well. the only non weapon items in the soul of the universe's recipe's are, Pygmy Necklace, papyrus scarab, warrior emblem, sorcerer emblem, Summoner emblem, ranger emblem, ninja emblem(thorium mod item), slime gun(which, while it is a gun is just a toy rather then a weapon since it doesn't do damage), Wizard hat, Mana Flower, celestial cuffs, fire gauntlet, yoyo bag, sniper scope, magic quiver, and the suspicious looking tentacle which is in all the recipe's for the souls. I listed all the ingredients my recipe browser shows for the essences and souls.

Loved this mod.

May I suggest an new NPC and a truckton new items?

-Summoner-
"An strange visitor from another world (Read: League of Legends). He sells various items and tools."

Poro-Snax
Summons a Poro.

Big Poro-Snax
Summons a Big Poro Mount. Increased Speed in Ice/Crimson Ice/Corruption Ice/Glacier/Spirit Ice biomes

Royal Poro-Snax
Summons the Poro King Light Pet

Runnan's Hurricane
An orbital follows you, firing two shots/double the Shotgun spread based of the gun used.

Bloodthister
Attacks drain health from foes.

Summoner Rune - Empty
An empty rune attached to a staff.

Essence of Xerath / Summoner Rune - Xerath
An fragment dropped by Desert foes. Summoner Rune now summons Xerath to fire large blasts of energy.

Essence of Lissandra / Summoner Rune - Lissandra
An fragment dropped by Ice foes. Summoner Rune now summons Lissandra, freezing foes in place.

Essence of Jarvan / Summoner Rune - Jarvan IV
An fragment dropped by Forest foes. Summoner Rune now summons Jarvan the forth, dealing melee damage and boosting attack.

Essence of Gangplank / Summoner Rune - Gangplank
An fragment dropped by Pirates. Summoner Rune now summons Gangplank, healing you and shooting enemies.

Essence of Rumble / Summoner Rune - Rumble
An fragment dropped by goblins. Summoner Rune now summons Rumble, which can unleash flamethrower and chain attacks.

Essence of Draven / "The Draven Mike"
An -beautiful- fragment forged from Fallen Stars. "The Draven Mike" now summons Primetime Draven, hitting targets with his Mike axes.

Essence of Darrius / Summoner Rune - Darrius
An fragment dropped by Crimson Foes. Summoner Rune now summons Darrius, meleeing foes and healing you.

Essence of Vel'Kos / Summoner Rune - Vel'Kos
An fragment dropped by Corruption foes. Summoner Rune now summons Vel'Kos, lasering enemies and giving you an damage buff towards others of that enemy.

Exclusives:

Spirit
Hazardous Fluids / Radio Com
An seeping poison extracted from Spirit Wood via Stingers. The Radio Com summons Omega Squad Teemo, sniping foes and poisoning them.

Essence of Ahri / Summoner Rune - Ahri
An fragment dropped by Spirit foes. Summoner Rune now summons Ahri, charming enemies to your side (doesn't work on bosses)

Tremor
Hex Core Fragments / Perfect Hex Core
An component made by fusing Wires and Cogs. The Perfect Hex Core summons Prototype Viktor, slowing foes down and giving you defense boosts.

Tennis Balls / Voidling Dog Dish
An dog toy dropped by Thieves. The Voidling Dog Dish summons Pug'Maw, dealing splash range shots and farting when discarded for other summons.

Thorium
Star Buckshot / First Star Rune
An powerful buckshot that is forged by Fallen Stars. The First Star Rune randomly summons any of the following
Star Guardian Lux - Range and Shield
Star Guardian Jinx - Range and Trap
Star Guardian Poppy - Powerful Melee
Star Guardian Janna - Range and Speed boost
Star Guardian Lulu - Range and Attack boost
First Star Reaper (from Overwatch) - Powerful Range

This a good idea?

I have a suggestion for the Supersonic Soul. The double dash mechanic is a bit wonky and hard to control, so I think you should combine them. Make the dash the speed/length of the Master Ninja Gear and it does damage to enemies, but you can go through mobs.

I actually just fixed this lol

there should be tremor and spirit support for the ancient seal
true soon
what exactly does the abomination do?
he sells event summons
[doublepost=1491104427,1491104357][/doublepost]
I actually just fixed this lol

there should be tremor and spirit support for the ancient seal
true soon
Loved this mod.

May I suggest an new NPC and a truckton new items?

-Summoner-
"An strange visitor from another world (Read: League of Legends). He sells various items and tools."

Poro-Snax
Summons a Poro.

Big Poro-Snax
Summons a Big Poro Mount. Increased Speed in Ice/Crimson Ice/Corruption Ice/Glacier/Spirit Ice biomes

Royal Poro-Snax
Summons the Poro King Light Pet

Runnan's Hurricane
An orbital follows you, firing two shots/double the Shotgun spread based of the gun used.

Bloodthister
Attacks drain health from foes.

Summoner Rune - Empty
An empty rune attached to a staff.

Essence of Xerath / Summoner Rune - Xerath
An fragment dropped by Desert foes. Summoner Rune now summons Xerath to fire large blasts of energy.

Essence of Lissandra / Summoner Rune - Lissandra
An fragment dropped by Ice foes. Summoner Rune now summons Lissandra, freezing foes in place.

Essence of Jarvan / Summoner Rune - Jarvan IV
An fragment dropped by Forest foes. Summoner Rune now summons Jarvan the forth, dealing melee damage and boosting attack.

Essence of Gangplank / Summoner Rune - Gangplank
An fragment dropped by Pirates. Summoner Rune now summons Gangplank, healing you and shooting enemies.

Essence of Rumble / Summoner Rune - Rumble
An fragment dropped by goblins. Summoner Rune now summons Rumble, which can unleash flamethrower and chain attacks.

Essence of Draven / "The Draven Mike"
An -beautiful- fragment forged from Fallen Stars. "The Draven Mike" now summons Primetime Draven, hitting targets with his Mike axes.

Essence of Darrius / Summoner Rune - Darrius
An fragment dropped by Crimson Foes. Summoner Rune now summons Darrius, meleeing foes and healing you.

Essence of Vel'Kos / Summoner Rune - Vel'Kos
An fragment dropped by Corruption foes. Summoner Rune now summons Vel'Kos, lasering enemies and giving you an damage buff towards others of that enemy.

Exclusives:

Spirit
Hazardous Fluids / Radio Com
An seeping poison extracted from Spirit Wood via Stingers. The Radio Com summons Omega Squad Teemo, sniping foes and poisoning them.

Essence of Ahri / Summoner Rune - Ahri
An fragment dropped by Spirit foes. Summoner Rune now summons Ahri, charming enemies to your side (doesn't work on bosses)

Tremor
Hex Core Fragments / Perfect Hex Core
An component made by fusing Wires and Cogs. The Perfect Hex Core summons Prototype Viktor, slowing foes down and giving you defense boosts.

Tennis Balls / Voidling Dog Dish
An dog toy dropped by Thieves. The Voidling Dog Dish summons Pug'Maw, dealing splash range shots and farting when discarded for other summons.

Thorium
Star Buckshot / First Star Rune
An powerful buckshot that is forged by Fallen Stars. The First Star Rune randomly summons any of the following
Star Guardian Lux - Range and Shield
Star Guardian Jinx - Range and Trap
Star Guardian Poppy - Powerful Melee
Star Guardian Janna - Range and Speed boost
Star Guardian Lulu - Range and Attack boost
First Star Reaper (from Overwatch) - Powerful Range

This a good idea?
uhh xD thats alot this isnt really a league of legends mod soo ..
but some good ideas

Back
Top Bottom