tModLoader Fargo's Mods

already done :p actually everyones lives will fall apart because its in both the supersonic and flight soul
oh WOW... thats gonna be tough. not nearly as tough as getting 10 bananarangs `:confused: but still quite some work. i mean seriously about the bananarangs those are super super hard to get. i have yet to get some legitimately. not even x30 from cheatsheets spawn booster + battle potion + water candle in the jungle will help me get the bananarangs. `:sigh: i think only maybe... 2 clowns appeared during that and they didn't drop anything except the joker card for the cosmetic mod. i've been tempted to ask the Tremor mod dev if he can make it so their banana's for their mod that act as food could also be used to craft the Bananarangs from.

and actually the only tough part about getting the elysian tracers would be getting the wings from providence, the wings for the seraph tracers are super easy especially when you're farming HM bosses on expert and getting dev items from the treasure bags. i used to dream about getting dev items from treasure bags and now? "Oh. another set of Dev cosmetics. *shoves these in a chest*" No offence to the game devs, their cosmetics are great and i switch between them sometimes, primarily sticking with Cenx's dress, but when you have these mods farming HM treasure bags becomes a breeze.

Last edited:
oh WOW... thats gonna be tough. not nearly as tough as getting 10 bananarangs `:confused: but still quite some work. i mean seriously about the bananarangs those are super super hard to get. i have yet to get some legitimately. not even x30 from cheatsheets spawn booster + battle potion + water candle in the jungle will help me get the bananarangs. `:sigh: i think only maybe... 2 clowns appeared during that and they didn't drop anything except the joker card for the cosmetic mod. i've been tempted to ask the Tremor mod dev if he can make it so their banana's for their mod that act as food could also be used to craft the Bananarangs from.

and actually the only tough part about getting the elysian tracers would be getting the wings from providence, the wings for the seraph tracers are super easy especially when you're farming HM bosses on expert and getting dev items from the treasure bags. i used to dream about getting dev items from treasure bags and now? "Oh. another set of Dev cosmetics. *shoves these in a chest*" No offence to the game devs, their cosmetics are great and i switch between them sometimes, primarily sticking with Cenx's dress, but when you have these mods farming HM treasure bags becomes a breeze.
Just do like I did and use the cheatsheet's monster spawning tool to spam spawn clowns. That's what I do when the RNG decides to be the devils advocate.

Just saying since there are sooo many bosses that the mutant is running out of space. I think that there should be a post-moonlord shop, maybe called tremode if Tremor is installed.

Multi summons
Enchantments
Soul of Terraria
Soul of the Void
Souls in general reworked
at least 2 new boss weapons
Soul of infinity
Lumberjack is now cool
Post moon lord shop for Mutant
holiday items always obtainable
bug fixes n stuff

Just saying since there are sooo many bosses that the mutant is running out of space. I think that there should be a post-moonlord shop, maybe called tremode if Tremor is installed.
Just gonna leave this here for yah.

Perhaps I can lower the 10 to 5 :p

I'm gonna go on a limb and say that the Greedy Ring will be part of the Soul of the void. Because it better be!

Are there plans to update the selection for Abomination and Lumberjack?

There's Glacial Wood from Tremor, and Spirit Mod adds the Black Tide event which has its own summoning item

Unsure of whether to report this here, or on Spirit's thread, but I'll try both.
Once you defeat Infernon from Spirit, the Mutant sells the Illuminant Master summoning item, also from Spirit. I believe this is a bug.

Are there plans to update the selection for Abomination and Lumberjack?

There's Glacial Wood from Tremor, and Spirit Mod adds the Black Tide event which has its own summoning item
Not to mention the scroll of the undead from Tremor mod and the horde Staff from Grealm.
Unsure of whether to report this here, or on Spirit's thread, but I'll try both.
Once you defeat Infernon from Spirit, the Mutant sells the Illuminant Master summoning item, also from Spirit. I believe this is a bug.

long done :p

Getting pretty close to release

Not sure if anyone's asked this yet, but what does the Wooden Token do? It says that it's 'The sign of a true wood lover' and that it 'Will summon one if you keep it around for a while'. Is it talking about the lumberjack? 'Cause I already have that guy.

Not sure if anyone's asked this yet, but what does the Wooden Token do? It says that it's 'The sign of a true wood lover' and that it 'Will summon one if you keep it around for a while'. Is it talking about the lumberjack? 'Cause I already have that guy.
Yeah, it's talking about him. Currently, there is a bug where the lumberjack spawns without the token

Hey, is it possible that you add an Ogre and Etherian Dark Mage summoning items, like how you did with Betsy? I know they're technically minibosses, but I'd personally like that for farming purposes. Also, say you need something from tier 1 for building purposes, (War table, Banners, Trophies and Masks) But you're on tier 2 and don't really want to bother with Plantera/Golem yet. I think it'd be quite useful. I'd also be willing to sprite it, if you would like.

Back
Top Bottom