tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hahaha, yeah. Seems only new worlds will spawn the NPC's, unless I'm mistaken. Not a biggie, can just make a second world and get the NPC's there. This mod is amazing, regardless, thanks for the people that put the time in to keep it up and running :)

Could you maybe make an Armor Enchantment with the Mining Armor Set, perhaps include Hunting/Dangersense/Spelunker Potions and a Demonite level pickaxe or something, but it would be really nice to have great mining speed and mining buffs without having to wear the armor or worry about making the potions. Just a suggestion, thanks for considering!

By far one of my favorite mods, I refused to play modded 1.3.5 until this was updated. Keep up the good work!

Mars

Hmm, I seem to be having issues with the NPCs spawning in. Everything else is appearing as normal, crafting items, etc. But for some reason no matter what I try, the mutants aren't appearing :( Tried making a new world and still nothing.

Could you maybe make an Armor Enchantment with the Mining Armor Set, perhaps include Hunting/Dangersense/Spelunker Potions and a Demonite level pickaxe or something, but it would be really nice to have great mining speed and mining buffs without having to wear the armor or worry about making the potions. Just a suggestion, thanks for considering!

By far one of my favorite mods, I refused to play modded 1.3.5 until this was updated. Keep up the good work!

Mars
Actually a mining one is already coming :)
Hmm, I seem to be having issues with the NPCs spawning in. Everything else is appearing as normal, crafting items, etc. But for some reason no matter what I try, the mutants aren't appearing :( Tried making a new world and still nothing.
Heard this a lot I'll hafta look soon yes

If I could lend some ideas, when I look to see where what NPC's are occupying what housings, the Mutant's house just has the red square with no icon on it (For example, the Dryad's house had the little Dryad icon to show that it was her house). The Lumberjack and Abomination get no icon/red square at all. I did you CheatSheet to add them, but they didn't seem to properly take a house like the others. They would pick one room to stay in, but with no indicator or way to move them, as they don't show in the list of NPC's to set a home to. Not sure if any of this helps debug, but thought I'd post it anyways, in case it does.

where can I download the mod to version 0.9.1 tModLoader

Hi, proshatwo. Welcome to the forum!

Just as a friendly reminder, please do not spam messages. I'm sure once somebody knows the answer, they will get back to you. You might also want to check the front page for information about tModLoader (maybe you are using the wrong version?). You also can send a private message to people listed on the front page if it looks like they might be involved or have knowledge of tModLoader.

Hope this helps!

Haha, thanks for the update! Glad my guys are in, but now, for some reason, the Abomination doesn't sell anything. He appeared in my village, but his inventory/store stock is blank. Tried beating the goblin army again to see if that would work, no luck. Tried having him killed (RIP) and he came back, still nothing. Figured I'd report it in case it's a bug. The mutant is working perfectly, though!

im getting this error
tmodloader%20error.jpg
any ideas i just updated tmod and the fargo's itself so idk what could be wrong (having trouble with sharing the image with using a link to with image site everything hates me)

Last edited:
I can't seem to be able to craft Slinger's essence. Snowball is untagged as a material, and bone or spike balls don't show the slinger's essence when I have the guide examine them. What to do?

Hey Fargo, the calamity materials in the colossus soul need to be updated. The Ambrosial Ampoule and The Absorber are now combined into The Sponge, so that needs changed. Also, The Arcanum Of the Void can now be upgraded into the astral Arcanum, so that needs changed as well. One more thing, if you can, could you make the waifus and spore sac toggleable? Both are more of an annoyance most of the time. Other than that, the mod is great and I can't wait to see what you do with it. Thanks:happy:

My mutant never spawn, so i spawned him through cheat sheet, but he was not in my TOWN NPC list, even though he was clearly there, he was not in the mini map either

tbh , i have no problem with this , the only issue is the pandora's tome , it is insanely op it could kill an everscream in 5 seconds

Back
Top Bottom