tModLoader Fargo's Mods

no visual but keep the effect would be pretty painful, but any example?
Well for example there is the inferno buff, the beetles and the solar shields, the invisibility from the shroomite buff, the hallowed shield, and stuff like that. For what comes to the leaf crystal, spore sack, and the stardust guardian, I can understand why you cant just toggle the visuals off on those.

Also a thing I have been pondering is, will you EVER change the Wings Style on the Soul of Dimensions? i cant really use an accessory item for other type of wings (*cough!* antisocial *cough!*) Like, make them something unique of your own design, or let us choose from all the wing styles in vanilla terraria.

Great mod. Just one question. May be from another mod, but I have beaten a boss and I have an open housing space but the mutant wont spawn in. Anyone know why?

Hello Fargo.
I just wanted to say that I love your mod it has never been so easy to get Boss Items after I beat them once. And I've never grinded so much to get one OP Item.
What I also like is the Idea of the Instavator (too bad I found out it exists AFTER I already had made an Hellavator).
But now to my question if I may suggest some changes to the Instavator. Would it be possible that the Hole it creates already has rope all the way to the end and torches where they are needed? And is it possible to make it a placeble and detonate it from afar maybe? (Because in a Large World it doesn't go all the way to Hell and if I use two the Hellavator is like 3 blocks apart.)

Idk if its intended or not, but I cant use more than 1 essence at a time. I have on the Apprentice's Essence and i want to also put on the Occultist's Essence, but it wont let me

Great mod. Just one question. May be from another mod, but I have beaten a boss and I have an open housing space but the mutant wont spawn in. Anyone know why?
He only spawns after you beat a vanilla boss
Idk if its intended or not, but I cant use more than 1 essence at a time. I have on the Apprentice's Essence and i want to also put on the Occultist's Essence, but it wont let me
Yes this is intended

Just wanted to say how fantastic this mod is, easily my favorite one. Hey @Fargowilta, when are you planning to actually make Overloader a working material? As of now, having the latest version of the mod, I don't even see the things made with Overloaders in the Recipe Book by jopojelly.

Hello Fargo.
I just wanted to say that I love your mod it has never been so easy to get Boss Items after I beat them once. And I've never grinded so much to get one OP Item.
What I also like is the Idea of the Instavator (too bad I found out it exists AFTER I already had made an Hellavator).
But now to my question if I may suggest some changes to the Instavator. Would it be possible that the Hole it creates already has rope all the way to the end and torches where they are needed? And is it possible to make it a placeble and detonate it from afar maybe? (Because in a Large World it doesn't go all the way to Hell and if I use two the Hellavator is like 3 blocks apart.)
I will try to make Instavator a little better
Just wanted to say how fantastic this mod is, easily my favorite one. Hey @Fargowilta, when are you planning to actually make Overloader a working material? As of now, having the latest version of the mod, I don't even see the things made with Overloaders in the Recipe Book by jopojelly.
next update, also now in hard mode after a fresh reload

havent really decided on the full recipe maybe
well i would imagine besides the cell phone that the portable sundial could be a part of it as well as the greedy ring and Thorium mods Greedy Magnet as a suggestion. :dryadsmile:

also another suggestion would be to add calamity mod and thorium mods time switchers to the recipe for the portable sundial, as well as thoriums holiday starting items as a flip toggle for the soul of the void, like... enable one or use the same toggle to switch to the other.

Last edited:
The super rod attachment doesn't add any extra lures to the unlimited fishing poles from the Luiafk mod. Is there any way you can make them compatible? Thanks in advance

There's a bug in the latest version: you can craft Guardian Angel's Soul using Crucible of the Cosmos for absolutely free.

There's a bug in the latest version: you can craft Guardian Angel's Soul using Crucible of the Cosmos for absolutely free.
Do you have the thorium mod installed? I assume most (if not all) of the items required will be from the thorium mod (as this is the mod that adds the healer class).

Do you have the thorium mod installed? I assume most (if not all) of the items required will be from the thorium mod (as this is the mod that adds the healer class).
Yes I do. The recipe for this new Thorium-exclusive soul is already in the Fargo's mod, but for some reason it can be crafted withoud having any of the ingredients anyway. Maybe @Fargowilta accidentally left it this way for testing purposes.

Last edited:
also i would like to say i hope the overloader is fixed without reloading in the next update as if i do use the reload button in terraria's mods menu it breaks all my mods.

Is it normal for the bee enchantment's "super buffed minion" to cause a beam of stingers burst from my character's chest and instakill anything I see?
Pretty sure that this is bugged. I've noticed it randomly happening when, for some reason, my hornet minion gets despawned. Whenever the minion that the enchantment is supposed to spawn goes away, the stream of stingers starts (and yeah it's hilarious :p)

also i would like to say i hope the overloader is fixed without reloading in the next update as if i do use the reload button in terraria's mods menu it breaks all my mods.

Any time you close and open terraria your mods are reloaded; you don't need the button to reload them.

Pretty sure that this is bugged. I've noticed it randomly happening when, for some reason, my hornet minion gets despawned. Whenever the minion that the enchantment is supposed to spawn goes away, the stream of stingers starts (and yeah it's hilarious :p)

Any time you close and open terraria your mods are reloaded; you don't need the button to reload them.
well thats what fargo says fixed the overloader and its still not fixed for me.

2 Things.
One, there's a bug with Force of Earth that prevent certain (Calamity) magic weapons from casting, such as Genisis and Alpha Ray.

Two, could some of the visuals of Force of Spirit be invisible when you hide the vanity, the bright yellow color is kind of, overwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom