tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I have an idea.
You can combine the Soul of the Universe, Dimensions, and Terraria to make something like the Soul of Reality.
It will give you godlike powers when you wear it, such as the 2k hp the Soul of the Universe used to give you.

Thank you for your answer
Will they have unique abilities too, something like the Ballista sentry gaining a homing ability with the Valhalla Enchantment or something like that?
Or an extra Lightning Aura always being around you with the Shinobi Enchantment?
Dark Artist Enchantment making the Flameburst sentry deal debuffs?
Red Riding Enchantment making more weapons deal the Oiled debuff?'

Sorry, I got excited again
havent really planned what theyll do,but some of this sounds good lul
I have an idea.
You can combine the Soul of the Universe, Dimensions, and Terraria to make something like the Soul of Reality.
It will give you godlike powers when you wear it, such as the 2k hp the Soul of the Universe used to give you.
yes Soul of the Void is coming next update and then after that all 4 will combine and be way too broken

havent really planned what theyll do,but some of this sounds good lul

yes Soul of the Void is coming next update and then after that all 4 will combine and be way too broken

Do you already have a texture for Soul of the Void because I ended up making a simplified texture for the Soul of Reality (or whatever you want to call it) last night.
Texture: https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/204bf500-cef0-11e7-9e0b-c5590cfdbf82.gif
You can go ahead and use it for the Soul of the Void if you don't have a texture for it yet, and also maybe make it look better in some sort of way(such as adding trails to the moving circles).

I just noticed that the increased max minions from some of the enchantments are not carried over when you make them into a Force
In fact, the Soul of Terraria does not give any improvements to Max Minions despite being made of several Enhancements that do so

What is the chance of the Orichalcum Enchantment's fireball thingy, I have hit a lot of statue spawned Sharks with an Enchanted Sword and nothing has happened, only flower petals
Please try not to make multiple posts, try editing your previous post with your added comments and information. should be a button in the bottom right of the post to edit them.

If you ever want random ideas, ask me.
I have lots of random ideas.
And a great lack of modding skills to make a mod by myself

Which one of those abilities did you like?
yea mainly the lightning aura following you around

I ask for suggestions a lot in the discord server for this :D

yea mainly the lightning aura following you around

I ask for suggestions a lot in the discord server for this :D
Any chance of adding a recipe to change the bladed glove to the Bloody machete if a person gets that instead of the bloody machete from enemies on Halloween? because my luck getting the bloody machete, from even blood zombies, is like... nothing... and i've gotten several bladed gloves which have the same drop rate as the bloody machete.

I'm currently way past 2000 blood zombies killed from statues and still no bloody machete. i have the worst luck it seems. and i know that it SHOULD drop from statue enemies because the bladed glove dropped from statue blood zombies.

edit: got to 3000 blood zombies and 2 bladed gloves dropped from them before i decided :red: it. i'm just using cheat sheet to give myself the bloody machete, dunno if its a mod conflict preventing it from dropping but it didn't drop.

Last edited:
Could you please change up the recipe for the tier 2 class based souls(For example the gladiators soul)when using the calamity mod so that it only requires pre-moon lord items and maybe one or two things that require luminite bars to craft? Using calamity mod seriously makes the souls so much harder to craft as much of the mod is focused on post-moon lord stuff, and the last few items in those souls require lots of effort and planning to get.

Sooooo many bees and spiders from the Soul of Terraria... TOO many, in fact. Almost intolerable slowdown. Honestly my only complaint.

Sooooo many bees and spiders from the Soul of Terraria... TOO many, in fact. Almost intolerable slowdown. Honestly my only complaint.

In my case it's not so much as a slowdown and more or a damage reduction in boss fights due to too many things doing 1-15 dmg, would be nice to be able to be able to toggle those off for boss fights and maybe be able to set how many can be thrown out there when they are turned on.

Speaking of boss fights would also be nice if we could set a max boss count for a swarm. By that I mean how many total bosses show up on screen at a time, fighting 100 moon lords should not take an hour due to slowdowns (and also due to the spiders lowering weapon damage.)

Sidenote after my 100 moon lord adventure I did not get any loot bags which was... annoying to say the least.

Last edited:
^ I actually have the same problem, both the bees and the spiders slow my game to a ridiculous extent and don't allow me to deal damage. Would be nice to have an option of turning that feature off.

I really do like the NPC that sells boss summoning items, especially being able to make them into summoning ten of the same boss at once for fast farming.
Could you please change up the recipe for the tier 2 class based souls(For example the gladiators soul)when using the calamity mod so that it only requires pre-moon lord items and maybe one or two things that require luminite bars to craft? Using calamity mod seriously makes the souls so much harder to craft as much of the mod is focused on post-moon lord stuff, and the last few items in those souls require lots of effort and planning to get.
I agree with this. Maybe there could be tier 3 souls for post Moon Lord items and tier 2 souls can be crafted with only items obtainable up to the Moon Lord's defeat? In fact, by the time you get the items required to craft the souls with Calamity installed, there's hardly anything left that you haven't defeated to use them on. I would also argue that the tier 2 souls are not strong enough for all the items needed to craft them when you have mods installed that adds more items to the recipe.

Back
Top Bottom