tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Any comments on those posts? I especially find the coin portals something that could make the Soul of the Void unbearable after a while due to the major lag that all those coins can cause.
coin portal toggle will come
I suppose increase fall speed could be added as well .. maybe

Never really saw scourge as a javelin.. maybe that too
For some reason mutant do not selling summons from nightmares Unleashed(True Eater)Like pre hardmode Golden Clam, Sandylion(Pre-hardmode)Fungal ball(Hardmode)Skull idol Post-Moonlord.In mutant Hardmode shop there are 2 empty slots between Ancient Mosaic(Tremor)and Anomaly Detector(BTFA)I guess there Ichor Gland(True eater), and bleeding residue(BTFA).Can you please add more pages to hardmode and Pre-hardmode because there some summonsReplaced by others.lPlease add Mantid Matriarch support from Grealm.And how about adding yew wood(Thorium)to the lumberjack shop if goblin army was defeated.Also can Abomination always sell Slimy Rainstick(TrueEater),Horde staff(Grealm).And remove ancient log to Abomination always shop because now it summons event.And add Black pearl(Spirit) to post-skeletron shop,and Turquouise Lens (Spirit) To hardmode abomination shop.
I think those spaces might actually be nightmare unleashed items hmm
how do i get the slimy essence for my saber?
beat a 100 + swarm crown

coin portal toggle will come
I suppose increase fall speed could be added as well .. maybe

Never really saw scourge as a javelin.. maybe that too

I think those spaces might actually be nightmare unleashed items hmm

beat a 100 + swarm crown
Just remembered that nightmares unleashed dev removed two bosses at some point, so that's probably what the spaces are

Ugh Supersonic soul is too fast i can't control it can you tone down the speed to at most 200 MPH or (for the power hungries who "Gotta go fast") tone down a lot the acceleration?
because i literally can't play, if do just minor quick tap at the keyboard i walk over 20 blocks

Ugh Supersonic soul is too fast i can't control it can you tone down the speed to at most 200 MPH or (for the power hungries who "Gotta go fast") tone down a lot the acceleration?
because i literally can't play, if do just minor quick tap at the keyboard i walk over 20 blocks
there is a toggle on the super speed, check the settings

Thanks a lot

So I've seen it mentioned a couple times in the thread but I'm wondering if the Mutant's grab bag is even obtainable. I swear I got it as a drop a couple nights ago on a cheat world but I can't replicate it on my current play through.

So I've seen it mentioned a couple times in the thread but I'm wondering if the Mutant's grab bag is even obtainable. I swear I got it as a drop a couple nights ago on a cheat world but I can't replicate it on my current play through.
It always drops to me whenever the mutant dies.

Is there any way to reduce lag with the Soul of Terraria accessory? Fighting big bosses puts me down to 10fps as there are thousands of little critters on the screen. I've tried turning off visibility and turning frame skip to subtle.

Is there any way to reduce lag with the Soul of Terraria accessory? Fighting big bosses puts me down to 10fps as there are thousands of little critters on the screen. I've tried turning off visibility and turning frame skip to subtle.
There's a settings key to bring up a menu to disable specific effects. You can remove the biggest offenders like spawning bees and mushroom spores. However, the settings won't save and will needed to be reapplied every time you restart Terraria.

There's a settings key to bring up a menu to disable specific effects. You can remove the biggest offenders like spawning bees and mushroom spores. However, the settings won't save and will needed to be reapplied every time you restart Terraria.
I'm okay with reappling it every time. Where do I find this menu?

I'm okay with reappling it every time. Where do I find this menu?
You have to go to your settings and controls. Look under the mod controls and search for something like Fargo's Mod (I don't remember the exact name). There should be a settings menu key to set.

I've found it and unchecked everything and it's still spawning hundreds of critters. Is there anything else you have to do?
critters.PNG

Back
Top Bottom