tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Personally I would just keep it all as one mod. I see no real reason in splitting it, since most of the stuff is tied to each other. If a split should happen, it should be between Items (such as souls, throwing weapon versions) and Boss summons and (things related to the boss summons).

Of course, this makes it hard to figure out where the poor Lumber Jack should go to.
I also think it should stay one mod I just simply offered my opinion as to how to split it just in case fargowilta has decided that they do want to split it

hey i have a stupid question is there any plans to make enchantments for the armors from thorium calamity and elemental unleash seeing as how those mods r what allows for the full power of the soul of the universe and soul of dimensions

hey i have a stupid question is there any plans to make enchantments for the armors from thorium calamity and elemental unleash seeing as how those mods r what allows for the full power of the soul of the universe and soul of dimensions
Its been stated in the thread before that the Mod devs aren't planning on making enchantments for mod armor sets, just vanilla ones.

This is probably a dumb question, but how exactly do you obtain the boss weapons? On the front page of the thread it says that they are "crafted from trophy," but I'm not sure what that means.

This is probably a dumb question, but how exactly do you obtain the boss weapons? On the front page of the thread it says that they are "crafted from trophy," but I'm not sure what that means.
get the boss trophy and be near of the requiered station (workbench,anvil etc) to make them.

get the boss trophy and be near of the requiered station (workbench,anvil etc) to make them.
Perhaps I'm being obtuse, but that isn't working for me. In addition, I've checked in a recipe browser and all of the boss weapons have no recipes. Is this some kind of bug I'm experiencing?

I can't disable the pets from the soul of terraria. I have the pop up menu but none of the pets from the soul of terraria are on there

Question! I know Soul of the Universe and Soul of Dimensions have SOME extra effects when Calamity and other mods are included, but which ones?

For example, does SOTU have ALL the effects of Heart of the Elements? And does SOD have all the effects of The Sponge? Or is there a benefit to wearing all four at once?

Has anyone else encountered trouble playing the game after equipping the Arch Wizard's Soul? I can't move or interact with anything after I put it into an accessory slot

Question! I know Soul of the Universe and Soul of Dimensions have SOME extra effects when Calamity and other mods are included, but which ones?

For example, does SOTU have ALL the effects of Heart of the Elements? And does SOD have all the effects of The Sponge? Or is there a benefit to wearing all four at once?
i know for a fact the soul of the universe includes the 5 waifus from the heart of the elements not sure about the rest of the hearts effects though

I can't disable the pets from the soul of terraria. I have the pop up menu but none of the pets from the soul of terraria are on there

soon
[doublepost=1525111155,1525111140][/doublepost]
Has anyone else encountered trouble playing the game after equipping the Arch Wizard's Soul? I can't move or interact with anything after I put it into an accessory slot
update the mod

So, I just crafted the Soul of Terraria, and I'm wishing there was a way to disable the Vortex enchantment, as it makes hitting critical hits a pain. At least we can turn the shroomite one off, otherwise crits would be impossible.

So I've finally crafted the soul of terarria, and the effects are especially extravagant... Is there any possibility that the visibility of all the pets, rings of fire, etc could be hidden? The accessory is very useful but I don't think all the extra visuals are always necessary. (not that I know anything about modding, just a suggestion)

Back
Top Bottom