tModLoader Fargo's Mods

If I may make a polite request, could you consider not making the souls and other crafted items require ingredients you need to grind for (such as Unlucky Yarn) or have to get at a certain time (such as Magic Lantern)? It can be frustrating to have to open a whole bunch of goodie bags or wait for the full moon.

Or maybe there's an easier way to get them in your mod that I didn't see? That's totally possible. :p

Sweet! I'm looking forward to it! Thank you for all that you do! You're well worth any donations! (I gave what I could, too!)
Ohhhh, thank you very much :D
[doublepost=1532467710,1532467623][/doublepost]
If I may make a polite request, could you consider not making the souls and other crafted items require ingredients you need to grind for (such as Unlucky Yarn) or have to get at a certain time (such as Magic Lantern)? It can be frustrating to have to open a whole bunch of goodie bags or wait for the full moon.

Or maybe there's an easier way to get them in your mod that I didn't see? That's totally possible. :p
Well next update the Skeleton Merchant is catchable in a net too so that should be a little easier, as for Goodie Bag things, I dunno, I will have to make them easier somehow

Would it be possible for you to remove boss summoning items from vanilla NPCs that were added in from other mods with your NPC mod? Since you have an NPC specifically for boss summon items.
I'm currently seeing 3 copies of one boss summoning item on the dryad and after entering hardmode, I can't get any of the dryad's hardmode items; The shop is full of summoning items for the pre-hardmode bosses...

Would it be possible for you to remove boss summoning items from vanilla NPCs that were added in from other mods with your NPC mod? Since you have an NPC specifically for boss summon items.
I'm currently seeing 3 copies of one boss summoning item on the dryad and after entering hardmode, I can't get any of the dryad's hardmode items; The shop is full of summoning items for the pre-hardmode bosses...
I'm assuming from the dryad having things that you are using calamity, that's on the calamity mod side of things; not Fargos mod side. I remember the calamity devs talking about how they added boss summoners to it that are essentially the same function(maybe not the same item or look but very similar and using basic boss summoners) and they did it to allow the mod to be its own "stand-alone" thing.

not sure if I can do that, but I'll see lol, it is annoying

Can there be a way to save the settings for the Soul of Terraria upon reloading a world or restarting the client? It can get annoying having to uncheck and get rid of all the pets every time I get on to play.

EDIT: Saw that someone else posted something similar to this earlier. Never mind.

They are grindy because they are so ridiculously powerful. And anyway, a lot of mods add ways to make getting rare items easier (e.g. IMKsushi Mod)

Your FACE is grindy be-- okay, that one sucked. You do have a point, and I do have IMKsushi Mod. But certain things like the black thread are extremely rare and fairly hard to get outside of Halloween events. But yeah, you do have a good point.

>.>

So does your face. <.<

Hey, I think I found an issue that requires a fix, the Sniper's Essence, Apprentice's Essence, Slinger's Essence and Barbarian's Essence are all craftable at a tinkerer's workshop for literally nothing, even though the recipe browser shows that they require a lot of items to make.

Hey, I think I found an issue that requires a fix, the Sniper's Essence, Apprentice's Essence, Slinger's Essence and Barbarian's Essence are all craftable at a tinkerer's workshop for literally nothing, even though the recipe browser shows that they require a lot of items to make.
thorium update caused this and will be fixed next update

I'm assuming the next update will fix a lot of the issues with the items the souls and stuff are made from being re-balanced in a lot of the mods?

I dunno If anyone else is having the same problem, or if its supposed to happen, but the mutant npc does not have the cycle shop option for me. Its stuck on Hardmode, and im in a pre-hardmode world.

I dunno If anyone else is having the same problem, or if its supposed to happen, but the mutant npc does not have the cycle shop option for me. Its stuck on Hardmode, and im in a pre-hardmode world.
this bug is fixed for next update, as for now maybe just kill em and see if he comes back normal

Just got the Soul of Dimensions, can you make the speed boost a bit smaller? I mean I have problems with it because it's too fast and I have the wing slot mod so it takes the wing slot and I can't fight bosses with it on. Just asking for a smaller speed boost, but I understand if that can't be done.

Back
Top Bottom