tModLoader Fargo's Mods

i was gonna ask if u could turn the world shaper soul's despawn effect into a toggle due to a issue i encountered with the antisocial mod butt since i noticed someone else brought it up im just gonna tell u y world shaper and by extension dimension can not work for me as they r right now so antisocial allows accessories in vanity slots to have their effects well somehow a byproduct of this is that this permanently puts it into builder mode which is great for the not consuming items that place a tile butt horrible for having no monsters unless i force their spawn i would be eternally grateful to be able to use the soul of dimensions also looking forward to seeing the soul of infinity and what it can do any idea when that update will be done
p.s sorry about the wall of text
yes it will be a normal toggle soon

Hey so i've been playing 3 challenge creases through multiple mods, i have on expert, reverence mode from calamity mod, and Masochist mode from this from the masochist spark, and i can't figure out what's causing it but: Brain of Cthulu seems to start healing from unknown criteria at around half healf and/or slightly under half, and a slight past that certain hits (not sure from what hits) gives me the flipped debuff which on the surface makes me lose the summon because it flings me into space and lose the summon, can i ask for help? both figuring out what's causing the healing, and both how to beat it, i was gonna run through this run with the bard class, but right now idk if i can beat it with it, because of the healing, or if there's certain things to avoid to avoid it from healing, and if there's no way to avoid it, is there any weapons that can be recommended to me to beat through it's healing and endlessly spawning creepers?

hey it just dawned on me has the mod already split cause my tmodloader is still showing them as 1 (then again i didnt display calamity's newest version)

My game has a glitch where I can craft Apprentice's Essence, Barbarian's Essence, Slinger's Essence and Sniper's Essence while near a Tinkerer's Workshop, even though I don't have the materials to make them, so I can get them for free. I prefer to don't get it without the materials, as I consider it cheating...
I'm using Fargo's along with Thorium mod, Magic Storage and some clientside mods.

My game has a glitch where I can craft Apprentice's Essence, Barbarian's Essence, Slinger's Essence and Sniper's Essence while near a Tinkerer's Workshop, even though I don't have the materials to make them, so I can get them for free. I prefer to don't get it without the materials, as I consider it cheating...
I'm using Fargo's along with Thorium mod, Magic Storage and some clientside mods.

It's because Thorium removed some items that were used for the essences, it'll get fixed next update.

I found a bug in the new FargowiltasSouls mod
When I pick up a hook item (for example slime hook) by mouse's left click from inventory of equipment, the game will stop working.

hey it just dawned on me has the mod already split cause my tmodloader is still showing them as 1 (then again i didnt display calamity's newest version)
not officially split yet, but beta versions are available on the discord
[doublepost=1540243822,1540243757][/doublepost]
I found a bug in the new FargowiltasSouls mod
When I pick up a hook item (for example slime hook) by mouse's left click from inventory of equipment, the game will stop working.
that was just fixed yesterday in fact,

Hi, does anyone know if this is compatible with the terraria overhaul mod? I'm currently using the latest pre-split version, calamity, thorium, experience and classes, boss checklist, anti-social, tremor, imksushi's, recipe browser, sacred tools, and terraria overhaul. Also, I used the 4GB patch on the terraria EXE. I'm trying to figure out which mod I should remove to be able to play without memory issues. Thanks.

I had a general question. I've been playing with Fargosmod, Thorium, Calamity, and some other mods, but those three are the important ones here. I THINK I have the latest version, but I just wanted to clarify:

The Soul of Terraria uses purely vanilla items. The Soul of Dimensions souls in the version I'm using(the latest, I believe)use items from Calamity and Thorium(mainly the Elyisian Tracers for Supersonic Soul and The Sponge and Asgardian Aegis for Colossus Soul when it comes to Calamity items), while the Soul of the Universe uses a plethora of items from both mods.

What I'm wondering is, going by the fact that the Soul of Dimensions includes the effects of Thorium and Calamity items used to make it as well as the vanilla items, can it be expected in the future that more will be like this, such as the Soul of Terraria using even more Forces made of enchantments made with near endgame Calamity and/or Thorium armors? There's other thoughts I had as well, like the Soul of Dimensions and Soul of the Universe getting expanded to use more effects from Calamity and Thorium, though SoD is pretty solid as it is right now, but the SoT was the main thing I wanted to ask about.

Because having enchantments or forces for high end Calamity/Thorium items sounds cool, but I was just curious if that kind of thing is in the works at all.

Love your mod by the way. The Essences I had to make for free and cheating in the Spiked Stompers aside, I finished making the Soul of Terraria, Soul of Dimensions, and Soul of the Universe legit. Wasn't easy either, I made two of each Exo weapon that SoU uses because I wanted them for personal use too. Feels great being amazingly powerful after all that work.

I too would like to see something like that, though a few ideas would be, the Force of cosmos would use the Nebulous core, Force of nature would use the Plague Hive or force of life, Force of earth... not to sure about that... but perhaps, another thing i was thinking was... maybe The Ring could be moved to the Soul of Terraria to bind it all togethr? or perhaps Yharims gift be added to the soul of Terraria? just spitballing stuff and ultimately its all up to the Mod Dev.

I had a general question. I've been playing with Fargosmod, Thorium, Calamity, and some other mods, but those three are the important ones here. I THINK I have the latest version, but I just wanted to clarify:

The Soul of Terraria uses purely vanilla items. The Soul of Dimensions souls in the version I'm using(the latest, I believe)use items from Calamity and Thorium(mainly the Elyisian Tracers for Supersonic Soul and The Sponge and Asgardian Aegis for Colossus Soul when it comes to Calamity items), while the Soul of the Universe uses a plethora of items from both mods.

What I'm wondering is, going by the fact that the Soul of Dimensions includes the effects of Thorium and Calamity items used to make it as well as the vanilla items, can it be expected in the future that more will be like this, such as the Soul of Terraria using even more Forces made of enchantments made with near endgame Calamity and/or Thorium armors? There's other thoughts I had as well, like the Soul of Dimensions and Soul of the Universe getting expanded to use more effects from Calamity and Thorium, though SoD is pretty solid as it is right now, but the SoT was the main thing I wanted to ask about.

Because having enchantments or forces for high end Calamity/Thorium items sounds cool, but I was just curious if that kind of thing is in the works at all.

Love your mod by the way. The Essences I had to make for free and cheating in the Spiked Stompers aside, I finished making the Soul of Terraria, Soul of Dimensions, and Soul of the Universe legit. Wasn't easy either, I made two of each Exo weapon that SoU uses because I wanted them for personal use too. Feels great being amazingly powerful after all that work.

I've been working on thorium enchantments lately, all 60 some of them lol so yea they will all go in SoT. Calamity enchantments will come later as well.
Not sure if they will be in next update or not, though since I need to wait for sprites to be made

Hello. I'm having a problem with Spirits Mod and Fargo's Mod. The stack sizes of throwing knifes such as Wayfinder's Torches are reduced to 99 when I have Fargo installed. I tried with Fargo disabled and it fixed the stack sizes. But I want both mods. What can I do? Thanks!

- Soul of Dimensions speed boost AND acceleration is ridiculous unnecessary...

Can you make the item usable to toggle between full speed and acceleration boost, 50% and 25% ?
Or maybe we could use SoD to craft a nerfed SoD 50% and 25%.
Another way is to nerf by toggling visibility and build mode toggled with paint spray button, i think that's an easy and good way to do it.
If its too complicated or you just dont wanna do it, at least lower the acceleration, will make it much better, we can still dash to get full speed instantly.

- Vortex Enchantment critical not working properly?

when I equip it the base critical of weapons do change, but then they go back.
Also it never reaches 100% crit chance. Is it a bug?
The same happens in Force of Cosmos and Soul of Terraria

- Soul of Terraria improvements and fixes

I think there is a buff count limit or something, if you try to mount or even use a summon, the many buffs will override the others periodically, dispatching the summons and mount.
Can you make a single buff like "Soul of Terraria, the forces of nature helps you"?
For an endgame accessory the downside of not criting while move is too much, we cant just stand still in later boss fights, also rewarding for "doing nothing" in a bullet hell is a bit nonsense. What makes sense for me is: while standing crit dmg x4, while moving crit dmg x2.
Dino pet is not a material and shows, Cat pet is and doesn't show.
Please make pets visibility toggle with accessory visibility.

- Soul of the Universe critical damage stacks?

BUG: Favoriting Soul of the Univers imediatelly crash the game
Does Soul of Terraria and Soul of the universe stacks? If yes, it will be x12 or x32 crit dmg?
There is a buff potion in Crystiliun that increase crit dmg by 20%. Will it stack too?
Isn't x8 too much OP? I think SotU and SoT should be both x4 and stack to x8 or x16. this is sufficient.
Also, summons became quite weak because they can't crit.

- Soul of the Void overall.

A lot of pets not included. (Parrot, Truffle, Sapling, Tiki, Spring, Squash, Gato and Dragon)
Turtle and Dino ARE materials but does not shows alongside the others.
Like other pet items, it should be a usable item that gives a buff. We can than right click the buff to dispatch pets. There is really no point in using it as a Magic Mirror.
Can you make Portal Gun effect toggle with visibility?
Pressing grappling key should not actually use the equipped hook if the teleportation succeeds.
Greed Magnet (Thorium) could be one material, and add the effect of draw itenss on screen. (easy fishing mod has the magnemite pet that only draw itens if you have space, it will be really nice add this to the SotV)
Maybe it can be equipped in the pet slot?

- Crafting Issue report.

Occultist's Essence and Conjurist's Soul can't be crafted in the Magic Storage crafting interface.
It list one of the materials twice. (this is the vanilla recipe, two tier 1 sentry for the essence and two tier 3 sentry for the soul)
Can be crafted normally outside the magic storage. You know why this happens?

By the way, that's an awesome mod, good work.

Last edited:
- Soul of Dimensions speed boost AND acceleration is ridiculous unnecessary...

Can you make the item usable to toggle between full speed and acceleration boost, 50% and 25% ?
Or maybe we could use SoD to craft a nerfed SoD 50% and 25%.
Another way is to nerf by toggling visibility and build mode toggled with paint spray button, i think that's an easy and good way to do it.
If its too complicated or you just dont wanna do it, at least lower the acceleration, will make it much better, we can still dash to get full speed instantly.

- Vortex Enchantment critical not working properly?

when I equip it the base critical of weapons do change, but then they go back.
Also it never reaches 100% crit chance. Is it a bug?
The same happens in Force of Cosmos and Soul of Terraria

- Soul of Terraria improvements and fixes

I think there is a buff count limit or something, if you try to mount or even use a summon, the many buffs will override the others periodically, dispatching the summons and mount.
Can you make a single buff like "Soul of Terraria, the forces of nature helps you"?
For an endgame accessory the downside of not criting while move is too much, we cant just stand still in later boss fights, also rewarding for "doing nothing" in a bullet hell is a bit nonsense. What makes sense for me is: while standing crit dmg x4, while moving crit dmg x2.
Dino pet is not a material and shows, Cat pet is and doesn't show.
Please make pets visibility toggle with accessory visibility.

- Soul of the Universe critical damage stacks?

BUG: Favoriting Soul of the Univers imediatelly crash the game
Does Soul of Terraria and Soul of the universe stacks? If yes, it will be x12 or x32 crit dmg?
There is a buff potion in Crystiliun that increase crit dmg by 20%. Will it stack too?
Isn't x8 too much OP? I think SotU and SoT should be both x4 and stack to x8 or x16. this is sufficient.
Also, summons became quite weak because they can't crit.

- Soul of the Void overall.

A lot of pets not included. (Parrot, Truffle, Sapling, Tiki, Spring, Squash, Gato and Dragon)
Turtle and Dino ARE materials but does not shows alongside the others.
Like other pet items, it should be a usable item that gives a buff. We can than right click the buff to dispatch pets. There is really no point in using it as a Magic Mirror.
Can you make Portal Gun effect toggle with visibility?
Pressing grappling key should not actually use the equipped hook if the teleportation succeeds.
Greed Magnet (Thorium) could be one material, and add the effect of draw itenss on screen. (easy fishing mod has the magnemite pet that only draw itens if you have space, it will be really nice add this to the SotV)
Maybe it can be equipped in the pet slot?

- Crafting Issue report.

Occultist's Essence and Conjurist's Soul can't be crafted in the Magic Storage crafting interface.
It list one of the materials twice. (this is the vanilla recipe, two tier 1 sentry for the essence and two tier 3 sentry for the soul)
Can be crafted normally outside the magic storage. You know why this happens?

By the way, that's an awesome mod, good work.

I will definitely make Supersonic speed actually usuable next update, also builder mode on spray paint toggle very nice idea.

Not sure about that vortex enchantment bug, never seen that happen. Any specific weapons that that happens to? Also Vortex was already changed completely, but the old crit thing is now on the Tin Enchantment.

Pets do toggle with visibility now on every accessory that adds them. Not sure what you mean by SoT giving buffs, but right now it only gives one so maybe I made it better since then lol.
Standing still crit thing has been changed

Yea I changed 8x crits to 5x for now. And yes all the crit multipliers do stack, can't say for other mods tho.

Soul of the Void is totally cut next update, most of its effects have been moved to new enchantments tho.

Thanks for feedback! Hopefully update is soon.. All 70 or so thorium enchantments were just completed so that's good :D

Back
Top Bottom