tModLoader Fargo's Mods

It's possible that I'm just not seeing it in the list, but is there any way I could turn off the Midas effect in souls made with the Gold Enchantment? Money is nice and all, but I don't actually need it, and there's so much of it produced that it lags my game whenever I'm close enough to pick it up. Also, when using The Ultimate Battler from the LuiAFK mod to rapidly farm for drops, there are so many enemies dying so quickly that the amount of money on the ground is more than the game can handle. I end up reaching the hardcoded cap on how many items can exist on the ground, and even with a magnet to pick things up immediately, items will despawn before they can travel across the screen to be picked up.

This is an absurd problem to have, and absolute peak First World Problem, but please stop giving me money.
ya i experienced this too
here is my suggestion, if your farming using battle-cry i would suggest constantly picking up the items using magnet to avoid it reaching the maximum items dropped. just trash those excess money for now, fargo will update it soon
my biggest problem is the damaging aura around my character which insta kills almost all mobs near me, so i make a do by crafting another sets of soul just not eternity an i swap it in case those things bother me(although making another set is very tiring took me more than 6 hours to remake them all)

ya i experienced this too
here is my suggestion, if your farming using battle-cry i would suggest constantly picking up the items using magnet to avoid it reaching the maximum items dropped. just trash those excess money for now, fargo will update it soon
my biggest problem is the damaging aura around my character which insta kills almost all mobs near me, so i make a do by crafting another sets of soul just not eternity an i swap it in case those things bother me(although making another set is very tiring took me more than 6 hours to remake them all)
the damaging aura has a toggle you know. its the Orichalcum Fireballs one

I'd just like to give a big kudos and thanks to you Fargo for keeping up with updating and adding to this mod. I fell in love with it when I first tried it out years ago and since then it's only gotten better. Easily my favorite mod, there's just something so satisfying about going on a collect-a-thon to find items.

Hi! I'm just a little confused and i can't find the answer documented anywhere :/ Anyway whenever I wear the Shinobi Infiltrator Enchantment, everytime I take damage I get a strange bleeding effect! Basically when i take normal damage, I will continually take slightly less damage every second until that damage is 0 and stops affecting me. I say strange because I can't possibly understand what is causing it other than when I wear the Shinobi Infiltrator Enchantment. It also doesn't show up in my list of effects so it's semmingly something other than a regular debuff. Anyway if someone could simply tell me if this is a glitch or not, and perhaps how i can prevent it, that would be very appriciated :D TY

the damaging aura has a toggle you know. its the Orichalcum Fireballs one
i toggled it off monsters still dies when reaching about 15 blocks from me
and the orichalcum is for the spinning colorfull balls

QUESTION:
why is your mod removed from the mod browser i cant find it
or is it only on updated tmodloader im using tmodloader v0.10.1.5
please tell me where to update your mod i cand find it on the mod browser ad the website only downloads the fargo npc not the fargo souls

Hi! I'm just a little confused and i can't find the answer documented anywhere :/ Anyway whenever I wear the Shinobi Infiltrator Enchantment, everytime I take damage I get a strange bleeding effect! Basically when i take normal damage, I will continually take slightly less damage every second until that damage is 0 and stops affecting me. I say strange because I can't possibly understand what is causing it other than when I wear the Shinobi Infiltrator Enchantment. It also doesn't show up in my list of effects so it's semmingly something other than a regular debuff. Anyway if someone could simply tell me if this is a glitch or not, and perhaps how i can prevent it, that would be very appriciated :D TY
its from thorium shade master which is a material in that enchantment, tooltip is updated with the info for next time
i toggled it off monsters still dies when reaching about 15 blocks from me
and the orichalcum is for the spinning colorfull balls

QUESTION:
why is your mod removed from the mod browser i cant find it
or is it only on updated tmodloader im using tmodloader v0.10.1.5
please tell me where to update your mod i cand find it on the mod browser ad the website only downloads the fargo npc not the fargo souls
yea the fireballs ARE the aura, if stuff is still dying I have no idea what the cause is
Also it should definitely be on the browser

Bug report. When Masochist mode is on, and i stepping on cobweb, the character freeze, but the game is still working.

Hey! came back after a while, still love the mod
I found out about masochist mode while am a little bit into my current modded playthrough, and honestly I'd rather not start again. I've been trying to get the Mutant's Gift from making a new character and catching the Mutant with a net, to no avail. So, am wondering if I'm doing something wrong, and also if there is a way for me to spawn the item

Hey! came back after a while, still love the mod
I found out about masochist mode while am a little bit into my current modded playthrough, and honestly I'd rather not start again. I've been trying to get the Mutant's Gift from making a new character and catching the Mutant with a net, to no avail. So, am wondering if I'm doing something wrong, and also if there is a way for me to spawn the item
get cheat sheet or HEROs mod

It would appear the Bulb Enchantment for this mod is bugged - whenever I equip it my character is frozen in place, vanity items stop displaying, and I cannot use or interact with anything until I take it off.

Mod list:
CheatSheet,
Thorium Mod,
Fargowiltas,
Fargowiltas souls

If there are any more details about the bulb enchantment bug / PC Info (/ credit card info :3) I need to give, please let me know.

It would appear the Bulb Enchantment for this mod is bugged - whenever I equip it my character is frozen in place, vanity items stop displaying, and I cannot use or interact with anything until I take it off.

Mod list:
CheatSheet,
Thorium Mod,
Fargowiltas,
Fargowiltas souls
Hmm I will look into
If there are any more details about the bulb enchantment bug / PC Info (/ credit card info :3) I need to give, please let me know.
lol thank you
Speaking of, can we disable the catching of town NPCs with a config setting?
maybeeee

Mod list:
CheatSheet,
Thorium Mod,
Fargowiltas,
Fargowiltas souls

Same thing seems to be happening with Olympian Soul. Similar mod list, but instead of Thorium, I'm running Calamity instead. Oddly enough, Soul of the Universe seems to work fine despite also having Olympian soul's effect.

Ok. with soul of universe... ALL sword before hardmod with projectile doesn't work. of course I stopped melee speed, but nothing changed. not even the star, also ice shard... can see it hits the ground but thats all.

Back
Top Bottom