tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So, I really like the idea of a toggle menu to be able to toggle any features of a thing with this many features on and off - one issue though. Is it supposed to shoved halfway off my screen and be unmovable?
20190531031357_1.jpg

I want to toggle the spears off since they are lagging me to high heaven, or, more accurately, all the way down on their endless trip to hell. They're filling up all of the projectile cap and preventing me from being able to use my ranged weapons, on top of lagging me out from all the items from the pots they drop on their way down. Any ideas why the UI might be up in that corner like that, and how to fix it?

I am having a problem with the Amalgamated Ammo Pouch. After I fire more than one shot against multiple mobs the explosions crash my clients. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Is it possible to make a list of what boss summons from other mods can be sold by the mutant and the abomination?
I would like to have a list so i can know which mods will work.

Is it possible to make a list of what boss summons from other mods can be sold by the mutant and the abomination?
I would like to have a list so i can know which mods will work.
There's a list on the terraria mods wiki if you search up Fargo's mod/The Mutant on the search bar

TY VERY MUCH FARGO FOR PUTTING THE TOGGLE FOR STACKING POWER THAT IS THE MOST IRRITATING THING THERE THAT I DONT WANT WHEN I DO PVP
me and my friends do pvp with prehardmode weapons cause any other than that will 1 hit us if were wearing eternity LOL
also thank you for adding toggle to the calamity enchantments it really helps in so many occasions
also the damaging aura is still there, i think its best to remove it rather than just toggle it since almost no one needs damaging aura anyway we just use the other toggles to do that
i know you still haven't identified the damaging aura so im sorry for asking too much
even i dont know the reason for it
i tried disabling all mods except calamity but none of the calamity items produce that damaging aura too
but there is a similar effect, the demonshade armor it has a touch damage with almost the same dps on the damaging aura the eternity produces
but the demon shade only does that when you touch the enemy itself not an aura
another similar effect is the silva, godslayer and auric armor they have similar but weaker effect but only when you touch/ram the enemy not an aura

if this is not calamity i think the other option is thorium i remember an item there that gives a damaging aura but i cant remember cause i no longer used thorium, it lags my pc cause there are too many mods running already, BUT DOES THE THORIUM EFFECT STILL ACTIVE EVEN IF THE MOD ISNT INSTALLED?

anyway dont stress yourself too much, its already an outstanding mod, so you might wanna divert your attention on other details of the mod for now like eternity weapon(LOL) since the accessory is pretty much OK and doesn't really have a posing problem except for that damaging aura,

but please if by any chance your creating eternity weapon, please try to not make it laggy, like it burst into mass of amalgamation of projectiles that covers the screen(like the pandora's book, this thing causes lag when being used for 5 seconds continuously),

ANYWAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING
ME AND MY FRIENDS REALLY APPRECIATE YOU
GOOD LUCK

Does the Masochist Mode works with Death mode from calamity together?

And why are the Amalgamated Bullets so broke op? went from ~18k dps (chlorophyl bullets) to ~120k dps with the bullets lol

Does the Masochist Mode works with Death mode from calamity together?

And why are the Amalgamated Bullets so broke op? went from ~18k dps (chlorophyl bullets) to ~120k dps with the bullets lol

It does work with calamity, but as someone who is struggling to kill duke fishron (in revengence mode+masochist mode) with blood flare armor, I PERSONALLY would not recommend doing it unless your ready for an unfair challenge
But don’t let that stop you though

It does work with calamity, but as someone who is struggling to kill duke fishron (in revengence mode+masochist mode) with blood flare armor, I PERSONALLY would not recommend doing it unless your ready for an unfair challenge
But don’t let that stop you though
Thats sounds good haha. So everything is harder than with only death mode on? And do you mean the normal fishron or EX version?

Ninja enchantment not changing any projectile into 3? Stackable or unstackable throwing weapons, arrows, magic projectiles, melee weapon projectiles all don't work. Also cannot throw a smoke bomb as the button isn't configurable in controls.

Btw does the masochist mode boosts calamity bosses? If not, is it possible to just double the hp and 1,3x dmg from all modded bosses if masochist is aktive?

b
The Throwing Soul seems to be bugged I cannot do anything when I equip it freezes char and forces me to quit game
ugs often goes out of control too on mine when i first installed this mod or whenever theres a big update
just try restarting terraria or better disable all mods- reload then enable them again=reload

tengo una duda si es por un bug o por un simple error de conjunto de mods pero cuando deseo transformar un arma (que se pueda hacer) a su version lanzada, este desaparece y no puedo recuperar nada, ademas imposivilitando hacer el alma del lanzador

Back
Top Bottom