tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Where can I download the souls mod from? I'm looking at the mod browser and I downloaded what was on the first page of this thread, but all I get when I download from the thread is that Fargowiltas's mod doesn't show up, and from the browser, Fargowiltas doesn't appear anywhere. Only thing I have ingame are the NPCs and none of the souls.

Where can I download the souls mod from? I'm looking at the mod browser and I downloaded what was on the first page of this thread, but all I get when I download from the thread is that Fargowiltas's mod doesn't show up, and from the browser, Fargowiltas doesn't appear anywhere. Only thing I have ingame are the NPCs and none of the souls.
you can download it on the mod browser tmodloader 0.11 at least since it got an update there

Yea that’s already fixed, update is up on new tmodlaoder
Hello Fargo is the update only on Tmodloader 0.11? because no matter what i do tmodloader 0.11 wont run on my terraria it just wont open
whenever i open the terraria with 0.11 tmodloader it just instantly vanishes on the task manager lists
please help
[doublepost=1563935020,1563934920][/doublepost]
i think you need to update the tmodloader and if it still is doing that you probably have to uninstall the DBZ mod
Hello

when i install Tmodloader 0.11 it wont run
whenever i look at the task manager it just instantly vanishes like no warning not error it just stops instantly please help

TY so much i never expected it to be in progress i guess i missed some of the posts here TY verry much
only question now is, did the 64 bit version for tmodloader ever get updated? I'm looking at their page but downloading it gives me the 10.5 version.

only question now is, did the 64 bit version for tmodloader ever get updated? I'm looking at their page but downloading it gives me the 10.5 version.
i downloaded from github since when i open modbrowser it gives me a ling there to update
i downloaded it and it wont run
i tried all their downloads and followed every instruction to the letter
but whenever i run terraria with 0.11 tmod, it will stop after a few seconds
when i look at the task manager terraria will just vanish after a few seconds
[doublepost=1563938184,1563937903][/doublepost]if by
any chance you can get 0.11.3 running good please send me a link
TY

Hey, I've been playing with Fargo's Souls/Mutant Mods for a while now, but just recently (i dont remember when this started, i only noticed it today though) the mutant has stopped selling spawners for most things
the only things he sells are the overloader, pandoras box, the grand flare, slimy crown, and the strider's tear

i tried redefeating bosses, redefeating in masochist mode, activating and deactivating masochist mode, reinstalling mods, etc. and i dont know if im just missing something or if i messed something up w a different mod that is affecting it

EDIT:
i realized that someone else had the same issue i described, and it has supposedly already been patched? is the newest version just on on tmodloader yet? it says it was updated since then but im still getting this bug

Last edited:
Hey, I've been playing with Fargo's Souls/Mutant Mods for a while now, but just recently (i dont remember when this started, i only noticed it today though) the mutant has stopped selling spawners for most things
the only things he sells are the overloader, pandoras box, the grand flare, slimy crown, and the strider's tear

i tried redefeating bosses, redefeating in masochist mode, activating and deactivating masochist mode, reinstalling mods, etc. and i dont know if im just missing something or if i messed something up w a different mod that is affecting it

EDIT:
i realized that someone else had the same issue i described, and it has supposedly already been patched? is the newest version just on on tmodloader yet? it says it was updated since then but im still getting this bug
nope the spawners that are not consumable
Providence, Devourer of Gods, Yharon, Supreme are no longer for sale since its pointless cause they are not consumable Fargo told me when i have same complaint

nope the spawners that are not consumable
Providence, Devourer of Gods, Yharon, Supreme are no longer for sale since its pointless cause they are not consumable Fargo told me when i have same complaint
no i mean it doesnt have any spawners. like ive defeated every thorium/calamity boss except for yharon and scal, but even the eye of cthulu spawner, or the mechanical boss spawners, or the moon lord spawner dont show up in the mutants shop

no i mean it doesnt have any spawners. like ive defeated every thorium/calamity boss except for yharon and scal, but even the eye of cthulu spawner, or the mechanical boss spawners, or the moon lord spawner dont show up in the mutants shop
Yes its fixed in the latest update, which is on the new tmodloader and you need the latest calamity as well (it was a calamity conflict)

Hello, I have been trying to get a Jungle mimic to spawn to get the Tribal Charm, and after hours of AFKing in the underground jungle from 254' underground to 400', I have not had a single one spawn, and on the wiki, it says that when masochist mode is initiated, jungle mimics will spawn in the underground jungle and, none have spawned.

If anyone has any tips for getting them to spawn, or if they also cannot get them to spawn, please let me know, because I'm dying trying to get it.

EDIT: Also, does anyone have tips on killing the adult eidolon worm?

Thanks,

Ben

Last edited:
Hi, I updated the mod recently and for some reason the Mutant only sells a few summoning items despite having beat every boss up to the Profaned Guardians, I tried rekilling the bosses but the items are not appearing back, is there any way to fix this?Thanks. prehm.PNG hm.PNG post ml.PNG

Hi, I updated the mod recently and for some reason the Mutant only sells a few summoning items despite having beat every boss up to the Profaned Guardians, I tried rekilling the bosses but the items are not appearing back, is there any way to fix this?Thanks.View attachment 224653 View attachment 224651 View attachment 224652
Update calamity
Hello, I have been trying to get a Jungle mimic to spawn to get the Tribal Charm, and after hours of AFKing in the underground jungle from 254' underground to 400', I have not had a single one spawn, and on the wiki, it says that when masochist mode is initiated, jungle mimics will spawn in the underground jungle and, none have spawned.

If anyone has any tips for getting them to spawn, or if they also cannot get them to spawn, please let me know, because I'm dying trying to get it.

EDIT: Also, does anyone have tips on killing the adult eidolon worm?

Thanks,

Ben
well there's an item called chest of the jungle which spawns them

a bit off topic here butt what is the most powerful spear that can be obtained (even if i can only get it through cheat sheet) and what mod/mods do i need to get it

Update calamity

well there's an item called chest of the jungle which spawns them

All of my mods are up to date and it seems to affect every bosses from every mods, I tried killing a boss from each mod I have installed and the mutant doesn't sell the summoning item of any boss I have killed, I tried killing the Mutant and making him respawn but it doesn't change anything, the abommination still sells every event starting items too.
Guess I'll have to get the summoning items through normal means, still, thank you for making this mod :)

I have small problem, with enabled Calamity mutant sell only 3 item: overloader, pandora's box and slimy krown
How to solve this without disabling Calamity?

All of my mods are up to date and it seems to affect every bosses from every mods, I tried killing a boss from each mod I have installed and the mutant doesn't sell the summoning item of any boss I have killed, I tried killing the Mutant and making him respawn but it doesn't change anything, the abommination still sells every event starting items too.
Guess I'll have to get the summoning items through normal means, still, thank you for making this mod :)
Calamity update is only on their discord, thats the issue
[doublepost=1564347747,1564347722][/doublepost]
I have small problem, with enabled Calamity mutant sell only 3 item: overloader, pandora's box and slimy krown
How to solve this without disabling Calamity?
^

Calamity update is only on their discord, thats the issue
[doublepost=1564347747,1564347722][/doublepost]
^
wait so your telling me that calamity update is not on the mod browser but on their discord only? is that why calamity and your(fargo mod) is having a bug with the current calamity now?

Back
Top Bottom