tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Is the option to toggle Souls gone now? I looked in the settings and can't find it anywhere, I'm running the only other big mods are the ones for building into soul of eternity, luiafk, imksushi and alchemist.

I'm finding an a problem with the Souls mod. The Force of the Apocalypse's affect of the Core of the Blood God is bugged. The affect of boosting the player's max health by 10% ignores extra health added. With max Life Fruits, 3 of the Calamity fruits, and the Force of the Apocalypse equipped, my health is 355.
Edit: Tested it and at 100 heath the Force makes my health 60.

Last edited:
By the way all these freezing bugs and nonsense are fixed everyone!!

Is the option to toggle Souls gone now? I looked in the settings and can't find it anywhere, I'm running the only other big mods are the ones for building into soul of eternity, luiafk, imksushi and alchemist.
Its under settings then Mod Config
I'm finding an a problem with the Souls mod. The Force of the Apocalypse's affect of the Core of the Blood God is bugged. The affect of boosting the player's max health by 10% ignores extra health added. With max Life Fruits, 3 of the Calamity fruits, and the Force of the Apocalypse equipped, my health is 355.
Edit: Tested it and at 100 heath the Force makes my health 60.
All this mod does is call the exact same effects of the item in calamity so idk lol

There seems to be a present issue with this mod. When enabled it immediately forces the Recipe Browser mod to be disabled. This is the error report it threw.

[22:01:56] [Threadpool worker/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading RecipeBrowser
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'FargowiltasSouls_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Fargowiltas.NPCs.Mutant.SetDefaults () in Fargowiltas\NPCs\Mutant.cs:51
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults (NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC) [0x0008f] in tModLoader.exe
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults (Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride) [0x11d14] in tModLoader.exe
at RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup (Mod recipeBrowserMod) in RecipeBrowser\LootCache.cs:404
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes () in RecipeBrowser.cs:218
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes () [0x0000e] in tModLoader.exe
[22:01:56] [Threadpool worker/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: RecipeBrowser
[22:02:03] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "/Users/Patti/Library/Application Support/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/client.log"

hey just tried to reveal the whole map with The Ancient Master's Map of the Lost King's Great Ancestors in multiplayer and instead of it revealing the whole map it just revealed the chunk that I was in at the time of use

I've got into the one other problem - Once I got Deathbringer Fairy, and equipped it, all modded monsters (including bosses) are instantly killed from any of my attacks (Without any loot). Can you fix it?

is this a place where i can ask for help? despite beating every calamity, thorium, and vanilla boss in the game, the mutant will not move in, is there something else i need to do? Am i just dumb and is completely missing something?

I would like to make a request for changing a recipe.The Geode Enchantment,specifically.The Enchanted Pickaxe requirement shouldn't be there,since if u haven't found the pickaxe shrine,it would be basically mining for hours to get one.I spent a whole day,and still haven't found the shrine.Just remove it from the recipe,and add something new.

Hello, I would like to report a bug involving the souls.
It seems that when two players have the World Shaper's Soul or higher equipped, there is no way to disable the "no spawns" feature. When either player has it equipped and hidden and the other one doesn't, it spawns enemies as vanilla. However, when both players have it equipped, the spawns stopped. Also possibly of note is that Calamity and Sacred Tools were also installed.
I hope this bug is fixed quickly.

it's literally impossible to kill the mutant on calamity without god mode even with the soul of eternity
if u get hit more than 4 times in the last phase you're dead and you can't even heal
the last phase is the biggest bullet hell ever in terraria

fargo pls at least nerf him in calamity

Hey, I've been wondering, is there a giant mod pack with every mod that is compatible with this mod? And if not, could someone make it? I know I could just find all of the compatible mods, but some mods that I saw that were compatible with this one have the same name as others, as an example, there are three mods named "Cookie mod" but 1 of them is compatible with this mod.

Genuinely surprised that the latest patch makes early game so much easier. I was kinda sad to see Chippy not having to face the same struggle I was expecting from my last maso run :(

linux 64 but a lot of other mods
[19:46:32] [Threadpool worker/INFO] [FargowiltasSouls]: FargowiltasSouls PostSetupContent Error: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException (ExceptionResource resource) [0x0000b] in mscorlib.dll
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary[TKey,TValue].Insert (TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) [0x0008e] in mscorlib.dll
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary[TKey,TValue].Add (TKey key, TValue value) [0x00000] in mscorlib.dll
at FargowiltasSouls.Fargowiltas.PostSetupContent () in FargowiltasSouls\Fargowiltas.cs:1319 An item with the same key has already been added.

Does anyone have tip for killing a nymph in masochist mode? The only way i see to kill one without Nymph's Perfume, which is dropped by nymphs :indifferent:, is with traps!? Is there any other way i didn't think of?

I'm having an issue where bosses aren't dropping their Masochist Mode items on multiplayer. I'm running tModLoader v0.11.5 64 bit mode and playing with DBZMod SacredTools, Thorium, Calamity and Overhaul with all the difficulty modes on. The bosses drop the Masochist items in singleplayer but not multiplayer on the same world...

Back
Top Bottom