tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The victide enchantemt is not working propely. It says it has the effect of the deep diver, the transformer and luxors gift but o projectiles are produced by any weapon.

It seems like the Mutant sells both Corruption and Crimson bosses for vanilla (Wormy Food and Red Stained Spine), but from Calamity he only sells Teratoma and does not have Bloody Worm Food, is this intended?

Taking Cheapskate's End from Fargo's Mutant Mod out from Magic Storage when there is multiple of them stored crashes the game: https://haste.rys.pw/raw/apifomixej

---

Boss Checklist is screaming about this:

[00:53:01] [Threadpool worker/INFO] [BossChecklist]: AddBossWithInfo calls for the following are not utilizing Boss Log features. Mod developers should update mod calls with proper information to improve user experience: Mutant
[00:53:01] [Threadpool worker/INFO] [BossChecklist]: Updated Mod.Call documentation for BossChecklist: JavidPack/BossChecklist

---

Thorium Enchantment requires a 2% Thorium Cube drop from the friendly Diverman NPC. Having to build a kill house for an NPC to die 50~ times is a bit too grindy in my opinion.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with the Mutant npc. I just defeated my first boss, and the mutant spawned. I click on him but his shop wont appear. Is there any way to fix this? thanks.

Found a little bug in the latest version. Ice Crates can not be placed on top of each other like vanilla crates can. I didn't test other biome crates from the mod though, but if I had to guess - they don't stack too.

The mod is great, and the great effort Fargowilta is making is greatly appreciated, and I was wondering if (in its future updates) it plans to add an option that it has not been putting in a long time: disable the effect of flower boots, since this effect (personally) bothers me and slows my games when an entity or other effect is close to my character

Hello, i have realised that using the Masochist mode in the game makes me lags down to about 1/6 th of the normal speed when there is more than 5 projectiles on screen. Using a mod to remove dust particles only helps a little, is there a solution to make the game run smoother ?

Hello, i have realised that using the Masochist mode in the game makes me lags down to about 1/6 th of the normal speed when there is more than 5 projectiles on screen. Using a mod to remove dust particles only helps a little, is there a solution to make the game run smoother ?
im not sure whats happening to your end but im running with low end specs (4gb ram, no video card [cause its laptop] 4 cores, intel(R) celeron(R) 1.10 GHz)
if your specs are lower then i can say that upgrading your PC especially the RAM will help you improve your performance

terraria's lagging is mostly caused by the background process that happens 60 times a second (tic) in every block
so reducing particles gives your memory more processing power to other making it a bit faster but no matter how much mods you install the background processes of every block on your screen along with moving around will eat your FPS

NOTE: my terraria only lags when if fighting major bullet storm bosses like( mutant, and some calamity bosses) but other than that im pretty much running at 30 FPS unless i decided to create my own bullet storm

some suggestions in game:

1) download "cheatsheet" mod this mod allows you to remove projectiles and items dropped all over the map (helps me when im starting to drop below 15 FPS) although its cheating cause there are more functions on it that allows you to godmode the game (along with hero's mod)

2) change your color scheme to "retro" your normal PC terraria have colored which is the latest best color sceme turning it to retro makes it look older but helps your PC process faster since its the old simple style (or minimize other settings in the video panel)

There is a game ruining glitch that stops you from moving while some of the Masochist boss items are equipped. So for only the agitating lens and the death bringer fairy are doing this (This is how far I am in). Oh and going below half health? Is this a bug (The health thing) or a feature?

There is a game ruining glitch that stops you from moving while some of the Masochist boss items are equipped. So for only the agitating lens and the death bringer fairy are doing this (This is how far I am in). Oh and going below half health? Is this a bug (The health thing) or a feature?
the only thing that causes a freeze in this mod is that its not compatible with your other mod versions (right now im using the 107 calamity not the 108 since its not compatible) this is to keep the game crashing and avoid breaking the game

i suggest keep a back up of the previous versions of your mods to know if its compatible with the current fargo

Does anybody have a link to an earlier version where the projectiles aren't broken when using in conjunction with Thorium?
That bug was fixed a good while ago
ok how tf are you supposed to turn on masochist mode? the statue doesn't spawn
If it somehow doesn’t spawn the mutant will sell the item
So I've been playing this mod in Masochist mode for a few days with a couple of friends, great mod btw, we run it together with Calamity and a couple of QoL mods on the side. We've now however run into an issue at the lunar pillar event leading up to Moon Lord. We've all crafted a Chalice of the Moon to get rid of the debuffs we get when we're close to the pillars, the pillars however just keep healing. They heal for way more than we can dps, one of us is running summoner and he's outputting over 10k dps and it's not even close to enough, this is on the Stardust pillar as well where he's supposedly strong.

I'm just wondering if there's something else that we've missed, some item or something sneaky that has to be done to unlock being able to kill them, or if this simply is a bug. We had Revengeance mode from Calamity running at the same time, so we tried dissabling that, but the issue remained, then we disabled both modes and the pillars die just fine.

Would really appreciate help as we don't really feel like lowering the difficulty just to get past this because we're having so much fun with this.
that pillar thing is fixed by now in case you didn’t know lol kinda late but yes
Christmas doesnt happen ever with the mutant mod on, making it impossible to have santa claus.
You can activate it by using presents

Dear devs! Please make "Mod of Redemption" support for Fargo's soul mod (to Soul of Eternity craft)
Coming soon in fact
It seems like the Mutant sells both Corruption and Crimson bosses for vanilla (Wormy Food and Red Stained Spine), but from Calamity he only sells Teratoma and does not have Bloody Worm Food, is this intended?
yes intended
yes this a mod conflict of some kind
What versions do you have for fargos and calamity
The mod is great, and the great effort Fargowilta is making is greatly appreciated, and I was wondering if (in its future updates) it plans to add an option that it has not been putting in a long time: disable the effect of flower boots, since this effect (personally) bothers me and slows my games when an entity or other effect is close to my character
coming soon
Found a little bug in the latest version. Ice Crates can not be placed on top of each other like vanilla crates can. I didn't test other biome crates from the mod though, but if I had to guess - they don't stack too.
this will be fixed

Hey i found a bug too and it probably has something to do with masochist mode

a randomly spawned eye of cthulu at night just got invincible right after it should have died.

Back
Top Bottom