tModLoader Fargo's Mods

HI fargo i have something i dont undertsand

when i first fought against mutant boss i was able to fight him until the end and killed him
but whenever i summon him again with mutant's curse he just suddenly despawn at 45% HP he will say "hand over your toggles"
i tried fighting him while not wearing any souls but it still happens

please explain cause i want to fight him again

Hey guys I'm having difficulty downloading the souls mod, tmodloader will auto-cancel around midway. Any solutions to this? Is there a way to uncap the download speed of tmodloader or something?

I have a question, do you need to play with calamity, thorium etc. to experience all of the content?
Is calamity and its revengeance and death modes compatible with masochist mode?

I have a question, do you need to play with calamity, thorium etc. to experience all of the content?
Is calamity and its revengeance and death modes compatible with masochist mode?
I would say yes because Mutant is kind enough to completely disable adrenaline and rage for you during his fight if you have Calamity installed (and also gain up to 330,000,000 HP)
Also you get souls and enchantments of said modded armors, these are, for the most part just the perks of said armors (or accessories they may include), as Fargo doesn't have to improvise for a lack of special traits like he has with the base-game lowtier armors (wood armors, for example)

Also I know this sounds completely unneeded but: Fargo my man, you need to make an enchantment for the best armor in Terraria:
Pink Eskimo armor
At the end of the day this is still a real armor set, as it's not vanity

i need help
QQ图片20200201175405.png

Eater of Worlds doesn't drop anything or show a death message when I kill him in Masochist mode.
I beat him without maso to check, and he functions normally there.

Fargo's Mutant (not souls) mod is causing any buff giving items in my inventory to grant 1 frame of the buff just by having the item, is this a glitch? There's no options for it.

Tiki enchantment (or possibly the combo using it) treats stardust dragon summons as two each, seems to consider the summoned sword as part of your total summons, and the Minion Master class (from ExperienceandClasses) doesn't seem to be recognized while equipped (in regards to max number of minions).

Fargo's soul mod Lunar crystal not drop. Masochist mode activated.(Even not showing in recipe browser drop list.) How can i fix this issue?

TES Experience System
Reduced Grinding
Extensible Incentory
Mounted Magic Mirrors
world tiles flag library
Audio4TES
Modified Menu
Calamity Mod Music
Fargo's Soul Mod
Anti-grief Building-Locker
Unleveled mod
Lan's Unlimited Buff Slots
Fargo's Mutant Mod
AlchemistNPC
Shop Expander
Loot bags
Census - Town NPC Checklist
OmniSwing
Calamity Mod Extra Music
Mod Helpers
Calamity Mod(No Calamity Music)
Antisocial
Boss checklist
Stats command
Path of Modifiers
Upgrade Equiqment
WeaponOut
Unlimited Bars
Equinalent Exchange II
ItemMagnetPlus
imkSushi's mod
murder RPG
DNI Materialization
DNI Equipment upgrade
Luiafk
The Shop Market
Boss cursor
Max stack Plus Extra
Magic Storage
Auto Trash
Recipe Browser
Wing Slot
Which Mod is This From?(WMITF)
VeinMiner
YYet Another Boss Health Bar

Here is full mod list which i use now. there is any mod which causing issue?

Fargo's Mutant (not souls) mod is causing any buff giving items in my inventory to grant 1 frame of the buff just by having the item, is this a glitch? There's no options for it.
Figured it out, having over 99 potions causes the buff to become "infinitely" applied to a player, this is never mentioned and there are no means to turn it off.

Fargo's soul mod Lunar crystal not drop. Masochist mode activated.(Even not showing in recipe browser drop list.) How can i fix this issue?

TES Experience System
Reduced Grinding
Extensible Incentory
Mounted Magic Mirrors
world tiles flag library
Audio4TES
Modified Menu
Calamity Mod Music
Fargo's Soul Mod
Anti-grief Building-Locker
Unleveled mod
Lan's Unlimited Buff Slots
Fargo's Mutant Mod
AlchemistNPC
Shop Expander
Loot bags
Census - Town NPC Checklist
OmniSwing
Calamity Mod Extra Music
Mod Helpers
Calamity Mod(No Calamity Music)
Antisocial
Boss checklist
Stats command
Path of Modifiers
Upgrade Equiqment
WeaponOut
Unlimited Bars
Equinalent Exchange II
ItemMagnetPlus
imkSushi's mod
murder RPG
DNI Materialization
DNI Equipment upgrade
Luiafk
The Shop Market
Boss cursor
Max stack Plus Extra
Magic Storage
Auto Trash
Recipe Browser
Wing Slot
Which Mod is This From?(WMITF)
VeinMiner
YYet Another Boss Health Bar

Here is full mod list which i use now. there is any mod which causing issue?
Same issue here, tested some mods, just disabled mods and killed moon lord without them.
Tested:

-TES Experience System and its dependencies
-MurderRPG
-Unleveled
-VeinMiner
-DNI Equipment Upgrade
-Max Stack Plus Extra
-Shop Expander
-Antisocial

Neither of them seem to be the problem, I could imagine it might be Magic Storage or Calamity since they also interact with the treasure bag,
but also didnt want to test them, Calamity seems too big to just disable it that easily and if I disable Magic Storage I'm scared of losing all my stuff.

Sorry :(

PS: Just tested mods we have in common and seem easy to be tested.

Same issue here, tested some mods, just disabled mods and killed moon lord without them.
Tested:

-TES Experience System and its dependencies
-MurderRPG
-Unleveled
-VeinMiner
-DNI Equipment Upgrade
-Max Stack Plus Extra
-Shop Expander
-Antisocial

Neither of them seem to be the problem, I could imagine it might be Magic Storage or Calamity since they also interact with the treasure bag,
but also didnt want to test them, Calamity seems too big to just disable it that easily and if I disable Magic Storage I'm scared of losing all my stuff.

Sorry :(

PS: Just tested mods we have in common and seem easy to be tested.
Thanks for help. Problem was Calamity. Once i disabled and kill moon lord, it gave lunar crystal. (AlchmistNPC item also.) Looks like Calamity mod override most of moon lord drops. maybe boss treasure bag problem?

Thanks for help. Problem was Calamity. Once i disabled and kill moon lord, it gave lunar crystal. (AlchmistNPC item also.) Looks like Calamity mod override most of moon lord drops. maybe boss treasure bag problem?
yes calamity does a treasurebag stuff and will override them
calamity has an option to increase its difficulty and add more treasure bag drops also calamity adds its own item to the treasurebag and might cause some clash with other mods thats why this happened

The Conjurist's Soul says that it has the effects of the Statis' Belt of Curses but doesn't seem to include wall clinging. Does this Soul only include the summoning aspects of the belt or is it supposed to be all of the effects?

Back
Top Bottom