tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I think I've found an irritating glitch of sorts. I normally have my Soul Toggles disabled because all those extra things on screen slow my computer down, and if you have Tribal Charm/Bionomic Cluster/Soul of the Masochist equipped, and the Tribal Charm autoswing is turn off, any items that already had autoswing lose that ability once you equip the item, and it lasts after you take it off until you exit and reload your world, so long as you HAVE taken off that accessory before quitting. I was awake until 3:30 am trying to figure this out, but I've turned Tribal Charm Autoswing toggle on and now everything works again with those accessories equipped. Nothing sucks quite like having to manually click on each individual tile with a pickaxe repeatedly when you're trying to mine or build, especially when you're trying to carve out an area with a picksaw that is SUPPOSED to rip out entire tunnels in seconds.

Found a glitch dealing with FARGO'S SOUL don't know if its because i'm running it on the 64x Tmod or if its just clashing with Calamity and Thorium.I want to say its clashing because of possible updates,I have played the mod previously with Calamity and Thorium and haven't had this issue occur.The bug has to deal with the light pets from the 2 mods, the light pets don't show up visually but you see their glow. EDIT: Figured out it was specific to two glow pets actually and its the Thorium "Rich Leaf" and Calamity "Strange Orb".

Last edited:
An error occurred while loading Fargowiltas
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.11.5
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.6.2
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.RecipeException: A recipe without any result has been added.
à Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddRecipe()
à Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.<AddBannerToItemRecipes>g__AddBannerToItemRecipe|5_0(Int32 banner, Int32 result, Int32 bannerAmount, Int32 resultAmount, <>c__DisplayClass5_0& ) dans Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:ligne 153
à Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddBannerToItemRecipes() dans Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:ligne 304
à Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddRecipes() dans Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:ligne 66
à Fargowiltas.Fargowiltas.AddRecipes() dans Fargowiltas.cs:ligne 133
à Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
à Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
à Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token)
à Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
à Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

Can somone help me it is the latest version of the mod but still doesn't work

An error occurred while loading Fargowiltas
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.11.5
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.6.2
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.RecipeException: A recipe without any result has been added.
à Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddRecipe()
à Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.<AddBannerToItemRecipes>g__AddBannerToItemRecipe|5_0(Int32 banner, Int32 result, Int32 bannerAmount, Int32 resultAmount, <>c__DisplayClass5_0& ) dans Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:ligne 153
à Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddBannerToItemRecipes() dans Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:ligne 304
à Fargowiltas.FargoRecipes.AddRecipes() dans Fargowiltas\FargoRecipes.cs:ligne 66
à Fargowiltas.Fargowiltas.AddRecipes() dans Fargowiltas.cs:ligne 133
à Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes()
à Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
à Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes(CancellationToken token)
à Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
à Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

Can somone help me it is the latest version of the mod but still doesn't work
What other mods are you using? Preferably, post the enabled.json file in your mods folder.

What other mods are you using? Preferably, post the enabled.json file in your mods folder.

i'm using these mods and here the enabled.json file:
Auto Trash
Better Night Sky
Beyond The Forgotten Ages
Boss Checklist
Dual Wielding
Elements Awoken
Expedition Addon: Interacions
Expeditions Base
Expeditions Content Pack
Fun Death Sounds
JoostMod
Loot Bags
Magic Storage
MaxStackPlusPlus
Mod Helpers
Mod of Redemption
More Chest Loot
MoreAccessories+
Nightmares Unleashed
OmniSwing
Qwerty's Bosses and Items
Recipe Browser
Spirit Mod
The Antiaris
Thorium Mod
Unleved Mod
Where's My Items
Which Mod Is This From (WMITF)
Wildlife Mod
Wing Slot
Wormholes
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Pinkymod

Attachments

• enabled.json
    619 bytes · Views: 164
i'm using these mods and here the enabled.json file:
Auto Trash
Better Night Sky
Beyond The Forgotten Ages
Boss Checklist
Dual Wielding
Elements Awoken
Expedition Addon: Interacions
Expeditions Base
Expeditions Content Pack
Fun Death Sounds
JoostMod
Loot Bags
Magic Storage
MaxStackPlusPlus
Mod Helpers
Mod of Redemption
More Chest Loot
MoreAccessories+
Nightmares Unleashed
OmniSwing
Qwerty's Bosses and Items
Recipe Browser
Spirit Mod
The Antiaris
Thorium Mod
Unleved Mod
Where's My Items
Which Mod Is This From (WMITF)
Wildlife Mod
Wing Slot
Wormholes
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Pinkymod
I can't seem to recreate the issue. Try reinstalling your mods, I guess?

I've got the Soul of Dimensions and am working towards the other souls, to do this I need mobs to spawn and they aren't doing so because of the World Shaper Soul. I've tried both hidden and visible and it only works sometimes with either of them which makes it impossible to obtain the rest of the souls, any idea on how to fix this.

Edit: It also didn't work when I just had the Shaper Soul by itself, I am playing multiplayer but it doesn't even work in singleplayer

I've got the Soul of Dimensions and am working towards the other souls, to do this I need mobs to spawn and they aren't doing so because of the World Shaper Soul. I've tried both hidden and visible and it only works sometimes with either of them which makes it impossible to obtain the rest of the souls, any idea on how to fix this.

Edit: It also didn't work when I just had the Shaper Soul by itself, I am playing multiplayer but it doesn't even work in singleplayer
go to game menu (the menu you have when you press "esc" then "mod config" find fargo and go to "souls" then find the "builder" turn it off (builder option will make mobs spawn rate = zero and makes your building blocks infinite

I have to ask a question, I am new to modded terraria, but I've watched a few things and I find both this and the calamity mod amazing. BUT I have a very interesting question - in order to craft the Soul of Eternity, u need the Tyrant soul which always requires revengeance drops in its various recipes. So does this mean it is impossible to play without BOTH masochist and revengeance mode at the same time? That seems a bit odd. Is there a way to use only masochist mode and smehow eventually get the Soul of Eternity without the need for revengeance mode?

go to game menu (the menu you have when you press "esc" then "mod config" find fargo and go to "souls" then find the "builder" turn it off (builder option will make mobs spawn rate = zero and makes your building blocks infinite
Is there anyway I can do it whilst keeping the infinite reach, and the rest of builders mode or do I just have to switch it manually every time?

Is there anyway I can do it whilst keeping the infinite reach, and the rest of builders mode or do I just have to switch it manually every time?
when you have soul of dimension you already have infinite reach or at least able to reach every part of your screen
i always turn builder mode off and i literally always have infinite reach (maybe upgrade it up to soul of eternity)

I have to ask a question, I am new to modded terraria, but I've watched a few things and I find both this and the calamity mod amazing. BUT I have a very interesting question - in order to craft the Soul of Eternity, u need the Tyrant soul which always requires revengeance drops in its various recipes. So does this mean it is impossible to play without BOTH masochist and revengeance mode at the same time? That seems a bit odd. Is there a way to use only masochist mode and smehow eventually get the Soul of Eternity without the need for revengeance mode?
nope revengance is the major thing for calamity since many unique drops are in revengance and most if not all calamity boss wont show their true potential unless revengance is active
even for me i always activate revengance+Masochist+deathmode
(i dont activate rune and iron heart since it makes your character instakilled or permanent death)

also soul of eternity have some upgrades and additional effects if revengance is active thats why in my worlds i always activate them
i understand that its too hard (but thats what makes it fun)

nope revengance is the major thing for calamity since many unique drops are in revengance and most if not all calamity boss wont show their true potential unless revengance is active
even for me i always activate revengance+Masochist+deathmode
(i dont activate rune and iron heart since it makes your character instakilled or permanent death)

also soul of eternity have some upgrades and additional effects if revengance is active thats why in my worlds i always activate them
i understand that its too hard (but thats what makes it fun)

but my question was can u even make the soul of eternity if u do not have revengeance active? I guess I will try with both ... but that is gonna be hard as all hell.

I would say yes because Mutant is kind enough to completely disable adrenaline and rage for you during his fight if you have Calamity installed (and also gain up to 330,000,000 HP)
Also you get souls and enchantments of said modded armors, these are, for the most part just the perks of said armors (or accessories they may include), as Fargo doesn't have to improvise for a lack of special traits like he has with the base-game lowtier armors (wood armors, for example)

Also I know this sounds completely unneeded but: Fargo my man, you need to make an enchantment for the best armor in Terraria:
Pink Eskimo armor
At the end of the day this is still a real armor set, as it's not vanity
Eskimo and or pink Eskimo will get an enchantment eventually yes
Figured it out, having over 99 potions causes the buff to become "infinitely" applied to a player, this is never mentioned and there are no means to turn it off.
there is indeed a toggle for this in mod config
Fargo's soul mod Lunar crystal not drop. Masochist mode activated.(Even not showing in recipe browser drop list.) How can i fix this issue?

TES Experience System
Reduced Grinding
Extensible Incentory
Mounted Magic Mirrors
world tiles flag library
Audio4TES
Modified Menu
Calamity Mod Music
Fargo's Soul Mod
Anti-grief Building-Locker
Unleveled mod
Lan's Unlimited Buff Slots
Fargo's Mutant Mod
AlchemistNPC
Shop Expander
Loot bags
Census - Town NPC Checklist
OmniSwing
Calamity Mod Extra Music
Mod Helpers
Calamity Mod(No Calamity Music)
Antisocial
Boss checklist
Stats command
Path of Modifiers
Upgrade Equiqment
WeaponOut
Unlimited Bars
Equinalent Exchange II
ItemMagnetPlus
imkSushi's mod
murder RPG
DNI Materialization
DNI Equipment upgrade
Luiafk
The Shop Market
Boss cursor
Max stack Plus Extra
Magic Storage
Auto Trash
Recipe Browser
Wing Slot
Which Mod is This From?(WMITF)
VeinMiner
YYet Another Boss Health Bar

Here is full mod list which i use now. there is any mod which causing issue?
turn off calamity revengence
Are you sure the Mystic Skull is in the game? I wasted about 5 platinum getting summons from the Deviantt Lol...
View attachment 235500View attachment 235501
yes it’s definitely there but it’s drop rate is actually 10%
Same issue here, tested some mods, just disabled mods and killed moon lord without them.
Tested:

-TES Experience System and its dependencies
-MurderRPG
-Unleveled
-VeinMiner
-DNI Equipment Upgrade
-Max Stack Plus Extra
-Shop Expander
-Antisocial

Neither of them seem to be the problem, I could imagine it might be Magic Storage or Calamity since they also interact with the treasure bag,
but also didnt want to test them, Calamity seems too big to just disable it that easily and if I disable Magic Storage I'm scared of losing all my stuff.

Sorry :(

PS: Just tested mods we have in common and seem easy to be tested.
also disable revengence
The Conjurist's Soul says that it has the effects of the Statis' Belt of Curses but doesn't seem to include wall clinging. Does this Soul only include the summoning aspects of the belt or is it supposed to be all of the effects?
yes just the summon parts , the other stuff was kinda random and unfitting the soul
I think I've found an irritating glitch of sorts. I normally have my Soul Toggles disabled because all those extra things on screen slow my computer down, and if you have Tribal Charm/Bionomic Cluster/Soul of the Masochist equipped, and the Tribal Charm autoswing is turn off, any items that already had autoswing lose that ability once you equip the item, and it lasts after you take it off until you exit and reload your world, so long as you HAVE taken off that accessory before quitting. I was awake until 3:30 am trying to figure this out, but I've turned Tribal Charm Autoswing toggle on and now everything works again with those accessories equipped. Nothing sucks quite like having to manually click on each individual tile with a pickaxe repeatedly when you're trying to mine or build, especially when you're trying to carve out an area with a picksaw that is SUPPOSED to rip out entire tunnels in seconds.
fixed next update which is like tomorrow

but my question was can u even make the soul of eternity if u do not have revengeance active? I guess I will try with both ... but that is gonna be hard as all hell.
Both are toggleable whenever you want and they never have to both be on
Found a glitch dealing with FARGO'S SOUL don't know if its because i'm running it on the 64x Tmod or if its just clashing with Calamity and Thorium.I want to say its clashing because of possible updates,I have played the mod previously with Calamity and Thorium and haven't had this issue occur.The bug has to deal with the light pets from the 2 mods, the light pets don't show up visually but you see their glow. EDIT: Figured out it was specific to two glow pets actually and its the Thorium "Rich Leaf" and Calamity "Strange Orb".
hopefully fixed soon

So I know for sure that this is not a normal thing if is is you have made the wall of flesh nearly impossible to fight. So the death Ray attack in maso mode. It was homing for me I've seen countless let's plays and videos not once did I see a locking on death laser the thing itself can kill and having it lock on and move with my character just made the fight itself impossible

Hi all, i want a download a Fargo's soul mod but i can't to find him.I am find Fargo's mutant mod and trying to find soul mod.
Who can help me? (i try to find soul mod in mod browser but he was not there)

Eskimo and or pink Eskimo will get an enchantment eventually yes

there is indeed a toggle for this in mod config

I think at the time I had Fargo's disabled so I thought there was no config, my bad

And there's no normal Eskimo Enchantment? Huh? I never noticed, I thought this whole time the only missing one was Pink Eskimo and it was being excluded because it's one of the most pointless armors in the game. (When you don't have pink dye, that is, speaking of which make that one of the enchantment's requirements)

overall nope you need revengance drop items to complete the eternity or even its recepies

Back
Top Bottom