tModLoader Fargo's Mods

With the brand new update, It says it can't load the Colossus soul because of Thorium, It loads normally without it, I'm not quite sure whats happening. I have updated Mutant as well. I could use any help I can get. Thanks!
1585704940525.png

Last edited:
I'm getting a crash with Fargo's mod and the new crazy title mod (which is probably an april fool's joke for the soul mod). It crashes without a log whenever my mods start to initialize, and I know it's Fargo's since without it there's no issues, but as soon as I enable it, it does a CTD.

Damn I never got to defeat him. /:
he's still in the mod, you just can't get the summoning item normally, but his maso mode (which is now called Eternity mode, honestly pretty lame rename) drop (Cyclonic Fin) has been replaced with Abomin's drop

EDIT: realized something... there's no way to be immune to oceanic maul and curse of the moon now is there?

Last edited:
How do we get cracked gems? I need Deviating Essence but cant figure out how to get the gems for Deviant's Curse
I'm assuming it's a Maso-mode (ecus me, ETERNITY MOD, god I hope this is just an april fools joke by Fargo) exclusive drop from enemies, I know some items need stuff like that.
as for what I have, no clue.

As for Deviant, I think fargo might have succeeded in making the toughest pre-hardmode boss there is, looks like Heart of the Chasm might be losing that title
Except the attack that requires you to have a pocket mirror because I see no way to avoid it otherwise, :red: that attack.

Where i can get Cracked gem? im in hardmod now. but still i could not kill deviantt. spawn item require cracked gem. i can not found anywhere.

Where i can get Cracked gem? im in hardmod now. but still i could not kill deviantt. spawn item require cracked gem. i can not found anywhere.
Ok figured it out (only by looking at the source code ffs)
it's a 1 in 5 drop chance from Pinky, in masochist mode
I doubt anyone would have figured this out, Fargo next time you add a strange item to a crafting recipe maybe hint where you get the item, atleast in boss checklist

Ok figured it out (only by looking at the source code ffs)
it's a 1 in 5 drop chance from Pinky, in masochist mode
I doubt anyone would have figured this out, Fargo next time you add a strange item to a crafting recipe maybe hint where you get the item, atleast in boss checklist
OMG. Finally!!! Thanks. You are my hero.

One more problem... how can i get lunar crystal?! i heard fargo mod patched for calamity mod for drop items. but still not drop... any solution?

Does anyone know what drops cracked gems? I got some at one point but used them on the Deviantt summon and lost all 5 times, and i cant figure out how to get more. Plz help

Back
Top Bottom