tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ultimately bound to happen when your mod is making so many weak refs, Fargo usually patches these pretty quickly

PS: Fargo why does your mod share code from Luiafk? Luiafk is closed source and he doesn't even seem to be credited on the front page. (but yet, your mod is older than his so it makes me curious)
unknown.png

I'm having the same issue. It says it needs FargoWiltas but I should have it.
I tried downloading it from the tModLoader page instead of in the game and it didn't work.

It looks like this for me
Yet another Thorium update, yet another error.
Yeah, I'm getting the same error aftert updating to the latest version of Thorium. I'm actually alternating between the above error and the following crash:

(I posted in the Thorium thread too, fwiw)

Also, thanks for the reply to my previous post

cheers!

🍻
This is CLEARLY the same error I have there. (Don't judge me for having russian at "Could not load type", I don't know a reason tho)

Changelogs, god bless. Fargo will address this asap, please do not report it anymore it has already been answered (the fun of making a QoL mod I'm sure! So much maintenance!)

I've been wondering what this was
Is there any easy fix around this or do we have to wait for Fargowilta to update the mod?

No, you have to wait for Fargo to update the mod or not use Thorium atm

Also gonna repost this so it doesn't get buried

Ultimately bound to happen when your mod is making so many weak refs, Fargo usually patches these pretty quickly

PS: Fargo why does your mod share code from Luiafk? Luiafk is closed source and he doesn't even seem to be credited on the front page. (but yet, your mod is older than his so it makes me curious)
unknown.png
[/QUOTE]

If Thorium had a public github with releases sure! (which it doesn't)
Fair point. You could ask in the Thorium thread. Also I think they have a discord, but don't quote me on that. I still have 1.6.3.0 installed so I suppose I could upload that, assuming that doesn't violate any rules or anything...

Fair point. You could ask in the Thorium thread. Also I think they have a discord, but don't quote me on that. I still have 1.6.3.0 installed so I suppose I could upload that, assuming that doesn't violate any rules or anything...
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't break any rules, your not uploading contraband content just a rollback version, but I'd still just give Fargo a day or 2 anyways to sort this out before you do those kinds of measures

Im really new do computer Terraria and i don't know how do get the mod on it...

If someone can help me please comment on this comment...

i wish i could get mods, but getting mobile mods is appaerently eather cheating or against the terms and policys.

unknown.png
He gave me that code to use lul

How do I repair my masochist mode, by backing it up to Fargo's Mod/1.1.0 ? On the forum under the version history spoiler there is no version specific download button nor it is in the Tarraria's mod browser. When I was not watching the modloader had to update Fargo's mod somehow, and I noticed it only in-game, when things got much easier. So, from where can I get the only true version, I was not able to find any link myself?

How do I repair my masochist mode, by backing it up to Fargo's Mod/1.1.0 ? On the forum under the version history spoiler there is no version specific download button nor it is in the Tarraria's mod browser. When I was not watching the modloader had to update Fargo's mod somehow, and I noticed it only in-game, when things got much easier. So, from where can I get the only true version, I was not able to find any link myself?
All the fun of private githubs!

Anyways I don't get what your talking about, masochist mode was renamed to Eternity Mode

Anyways I don't get what your talking about, masochist mode was renamed to Eternity Mode
I mean, back in the day, Fargo's Mod/1.1.0 was the essence of this mod pack, providing much harder playthrough. Only a few of the community could afford to play it with successful progress. Meanwhile in the updates that followed changed the experience from 'additional harder difficulty than normal expert' to 'additional content with no difficulty increase, similar as it is done in Thorium, Spirit, Calamity, etc.' rendering this mod just one of many, instead of unique. And I understand that the only way to widen the player base, making this mod not hard anymore was the only way. But why make it harder on the former players by not providing a way to downgrade the version of the said mod pack, so that everyone could be happy?
If any of the developers got to read this comment, please reconsider making older versions more accessible, like in the links added to the main post.

And my original question is, does anyone have a link to a database that includes Fargo's Mod/1.1.0? As my search effort was in vain.

the github is public
I mean, back in the day, Fargo's Mod/1.1.0 was the essence of this mod pack, providing much harder playthrough. Only a few of the community could afford to play it with successful progress. Meanwhile in the updates that followed changed the experience from 'additional harder difficulty than normal expert' to 'additional content with no difficulty increase, similar as it is done in Thorium, Spirit, Calamity, etc.' rendering this mod just one of many, instead of unique. And I understand that the only way to widen the player base, making this mod not hard anymore was the only way. But why make it harder on the former players by not providing a way to downgrade the version of the said mod pack, so that everyone could be happy?
If any of the developers got to read this comment, please reconsider making older versions more accessible, like in the links added to the main post.

And my original question is, does anyone have a link to a database that includes Fargo's Mod/1.1.0? As my search effort was in vain.
What are you talking about, the difficulty is still here and is not going anywhere? there are releases on the github

Imnuding Fargo's sould with Thorium. Both in the current latest version. Whenever I unequip SOUL OF ETERNITY and place it in my inventory. It crashes. Please help

I have a question regarding Fargo's Souls. I've done some looking around both on Google and these forums, but couldn't find anything about this. It's entirely possible I am not using the correct search term.

I was fairly far into a Calamity playthrough when I installed both Fargo's Soul and Mutant, and turned on Eternity Mode. With the materials I had on hand, I was able to get some of the end game souls and enchantments together (namely the Souls of the Universe and Dimension, the Terra Force, as well as the Forces of Devastation, Exhalation, and Annihilation), but started to notice something. Most notably during when a Blood Moon kicked off and the mech bosses started coming out of the woodwork to tunnel up my :red:, one in particular caused me a considerable degree of pain. The Destroyer would grind my game to a halt, clocking roughly 5 frames a second, while being unreasonably difficult to kill for a character kitted out with end game gear. I am pretty sure this is because of the roughly 14 squintillion summons my character was rocking from the enchantments and souls all attempting to attack it at the same time, making it effectively untouchable by anything my character could throw at it, as a result of the summons' piercing attacks taking up every possible NPC invincibility frame in the universe. Is there any way around this, or is it something that the mod should already be handling?

<TL;DR> Fargo's Mutant and Soul installed late in a Calamity world. Beefy/multi-segment enemies and bosses have become almost invincible after my character has equipped the Souls of the Universe and Dimension, the Terra Force, as well as the Forces of Devastation, Exhalation, and Annihilation. I think this is because of piercing attacks and NPC invincibility. Is there anything I can do to fix this, beyond just scaling everything back to before I had these items equipped, or am I the idiot for having all these things toggled on at the same time? I have tested this on a new world and gotten the same result.

Back
Top Bottom