tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Yeah I'm having the same problem as @ShadeTheSilent and @ExArch3r . I updated mods from the Mod Browser that needed it, Thorium included, and during the reload it gave me the same issue. Says that Fargo's mod needs v0.11.7.8 while I'm running v.0.11.8 and it had been playing just fine before I updated Thorium.

Here's a screenshot of that message:
Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.09 - 03.22.56.98.png

EDIT: One of the moderators on the Fargo's Soul mod have acknowledged the issue and suggest disabling one of the mods or downgradingThorium until a hotfix can be released. Here's the link they left to downgrade Thorium if that's the option you choose. Release v1.6.3.13 · SamsonAllen13/ThoriumMod

Last edited:
Yeah I'm having the same problem as @ShadeTheSilent and @ExArch3r . I updated mods from the Mod Browser that needed it, Thorium included, and during the reload it gave me the same issue. Says that Fargo's mod needs v0.11.7.8 while I'm running v.0.11.8 and it had been playing just fine before I updated Thorium.

View attachment 307574

EDIT: One of the moderators on the Fargo's Soul mod have acknowledged the issue and suggest disabling one of the mods or downgradingThorium until a hotfix can be released. Here's the link they left to downgrade Thorium if that's the option you choose. Release v1.6.3.13 · SamsonAllen13/ThoriumMod

Thanks, Domrinth. I'm gonna do the downgrade over not having it at all. Thorium and Fargo's are pretty much must-haves as far as I am concerned. I will refrain from updating the former until I know that issue is fixed. Much appreciated.

Thanks, Domrinth. I'm gonna do the downgrade over not having it at all. Thorium and Fargo's are pretty much must-haves as far as I am concerned. I will refrain from updating the former until I know that issue is fixed. Much appreciated.
Glad I could help @ShadeTheSilent. :happy: And I did the same. Ultimate goal is to get Soul of Eternity but I wanted to go through suffering so I added mods like Thorium so there'd be more crafting steps. If I removed it some of my items would disappear since they're from Thorium.

I get bored of games if I don't have a goal. The moment I found out it takes over 1000 crafting steps I was excited. Zero to hero to god lol.
IIRC, it's even a bit more than 1000 if you use Dragon Ball Terraria. Which I do. Which is awesome.

It makes finding everything even more fun than usual, because in the back of your mind, you know... what you picked up is probably a small piece of future godhood.

Hello, it's me again!

Reporting an issue which seems to have appeared apparently linked to the latest Thorium mod update, though the game states it's a problem with Fargo's mod. Basically, with (last updated) Thorium being used alongside Fargo's mod, the game won't be able to load Fargo's mod properly and will cause it to disable itself. This initially happened with my entire mod list active, so I took off all of my mods and tried only with Fargo's and Thorium active, and sure enough, it did the same thing.

I'm adding the client log. Please let me know if I should also/instead inform the Thorium team of this, in case the problem is on their end.

EDIT: As a side note, it's telling me Fargo's mod was made for an older version of tMod Loader, but I've been using it with 0.11.8 for like two months without issue, so I'm not sure what it's going on about there.
Just chiming in to say that I'm having the exact same problem as the above user, I had been using these mods together with no issues, but it seems like Thorium's update today broke being able to use it with any of the Fargo mods. Keep getting an error about the wrong version of TModLoader even though my TML verison didn't change. Only change was updating Thorium. It automatically disables all Fargo mods and won't let me load them. If I knew how to downgrade Thorium I'd just do that in the meantime because I can't play without my Fargo mods :(

View attachment 307574

Same problem as these 3 ^
This thorium issue should be fixed by tomorrow, or maybe in a few hours..

IIRC, it's even a bit more than 1000 if you use Dragon Ball Terraria. Which I do. Which is awesome.

It makes finding everything even more fun than usual, because in the back of your mind, you know... what you picked up is probably a small piece of future godhood.
I just realized that DBZ was one of the mods for cross content and I never even played it. Tons of fun honestly.

Hello. I'm playing with Thorium and Fargo's Souls with the DLC addon. I crafted the Cyber Punk enchantment for the special ability, but it doesn't seem to work. When I press the Thorium special ability key (I tried the default binding and custom bindings), it plays the sound from the ability but does not activate its effect. I originally thought this was a conflict with my current Maestro set, which also has a special ability, but taking it off results in the same behavior. Has anyone gotten this working in their game, or is it a bug in need of fixing?

just got on today and tried to play, though, the mutant mod works, the souls mod does not. every time I try and load it, it says it is incompatible.
Actually I think I'm having the same issue. The only major content mod I'm using is the Calamity mod, and I have three out of four of the Fargo related mods enabled and working, but the Souls mod (The one I really wanted to use, haha.) has been updated but requires another version of tModLoader. I think I'm using the official Terraria 1.3.5 tModLoader, not the 64 bit version that someone made. This time.

So when I play eternity mode should it be disabling vein mine after save exiting?
I just cant use it in eternity mode and im not sure what's going on.

Im having a bit of a problem. So apparently whenever I equip the bionomic cluster, I get that weird camera effect you get when you hold the rifle scope. Idk how to fix it, and I cant toggle it off because I am using controllers instead of a keyboard.

I'm not sure if its a compatability issue or a bug but I can't dual wield ranged weapons when I use the sniper's soul unless I'm missing something? (I meant to say that instead of using the second weapon it just scopes and no longer shoots with the second weapon)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but The Crucible of the Cosmos and Elemental Assembler does not have the chance to not consume ingredients as the Alchemy Table has.

Back
Top Bottom