tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I'm having some sort of issue with the wall of flesh in eternity, it seems that the Divine Rays that the eyes shoot always aim directly at me with no hope of me dodging, even if I use advanced movements like tdbz flight and such, what am I doing wrong?

Incompatibility with Thorium and Fargos souls DLC is breaking piercing.
All my Piercing projectiles despawn when hitting the first target.
Melee weapons deal damage per frame not per swing.

I am running into the issue where any of the enchantments/souls that has the Lich Enchantment as a resource, including the Lich Enchantment, will cause my character freeze. I have already confirmed the items that make the enchantment do not cause this issue and that my Thorium version matches what is on the Thorium wiki. Ideas?

I have an issue where Skeletron and Skeletron prime don't go into their dungeon guardian phases after death. Is there any way to fix this?
Idk when this will be fixed, so if anyone has an extra Reinforced Plating they could give to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Im having a bit of a problem. So apparently whenever I equip the bionomic cluster, I get that weird camera effect you get when you hold the rifle scope. Idk how to fix it, and I cant toggle it off because I am using controllers instead of a keyboard.
that is one of the effects and it is toggleable, look for Carrot.
I'm having some sort of issue with the wall of flesh in eternity, it seems that the Divine Rays that the eyes shoot always aim directly at me with no hope of me dodging, even if I use advanced movements like tdbz flight and such, what am I doing wrong?
if you are using a levelling mod, I think that is an issue for some reason

@Fargowilta Hi! I absolutely love this mod, it is one of if not my favorite mod! I was just wondering if there will ever be bosses (other than Deviantt) before the moon lord, I kind of feel that part doesn’t have as much to it as post moon lord. Also curious if there is any sort of story behind this mod or like lore or something like that. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey i just watch chippycouch yesterday and want to try fargo with eternity mode,but i can't find the mutant statue near spawn and i dont wanna wait till mutant NPC show up to buy the thing. Can someone help me.?

i click the download link and nothin happens. Do i need to do something else?
You can download it from tModloader itself. The link itself is a bit buggy, and it is probably more worthwhile to download it from the tModloader Mod Browser
Hey i just watch chippycouch yesterday and want to try fargo with eternity mode,but i can't find the mutant statue near spawn and i dont wanna wait till mutant NPC show up to buy the thing. Can someone help me.?
You need to be in expert mode, you need to have the soul mod, it could be underground, or you could try to generate another world. If all goes wrong, you could cheat in a mutants gift

i have a problem where when i enable fargos souls and and fargos soul dlc where my projectiles just disappear
i need help with this problem
please help me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom