tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Just wanted to say that you are an awesome mod creator with an awesome mod, it doesn't take millions of items to make a mod incredible, it takes a Mutant NPC!!!!
Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to what other things can be made with this mod

Just wanted to say that you are an awesome mod creator with an awesome mod, it doesn't take millions of items to make a mod incredible, it takes a Mutant NPC!!!!
Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to what other things can be made with this mod
Glad you like it :D
So the mutant npc spawns correctly? YAY!

hey fargos are thinking of making a summon item for wof (wall of flesh) maybe the fleshy doll for name for exemple?
probably not I feel like there's the spiders right after wall of flesh anyway, but I am gonna try to make a hydra summon that adds additional heads as you summon more times.

probably not I feel like there's the spiders right after wall of flesh anyway, but I am gonna try to make a hydra summon that adds additional heads as you summon more times.
so you're gona make a boss?
[doublepost=1461096900,1461096859][/doublepost]
and what do spaider have to do with anything? im cunfused

Back
Top Bottom