tModLoader Fargo's Mods

so you're gona make a boss?
[doublepost=1461096900,1461096859][/doublepost]
and what do spaider have to do with anything? im cunfused
lol I think I read this wrong xD
I thought you meant like an item that summons minions that you get from wof..

anyway I will try to make a wof summoning item, he is really weird in the way he summons tho so not sure if I can

lol I think I read this wrong xD
I thought you meant like an item that summons minions that you get from wof..

anyway I will try to make a wof summoning item, he is really weird in the way he summons tho so not sure if I can
oh but what about that hidra summon thing (that i didn't get at all) are you still gonna do it?

and the wof summon make it like u consome it then it spawns the wof in front f you(and the ppl that use ii in the surface will get punished becuse of that)

oh but what about that hidra summon thing (that i didn't get at all) are you still gonna do it?

and the wof summon make it like u consome it then it spawns the wof in front f you(and the ppl that use ii in the surface will get punished becuse of that)
hydra summon would be like the stardust dragon except instead of growing longer, would grow more heads

hey remember when i asked for a wall of flesh spawner well i made a sprite hope you like it :)
Guide_Voodoo_Doll.png
i call it the fleshy doll

yep that should be next update. No idea what to do for the recipe though xD
Maybe..
The entire Fossil Armor set, 400 shurikens, 50 grenades, the bone glove and the 250 bones? Maybe less of items, but hey, those are the only items that came to my mind as soon as I thought "Throwing".

Maybe..
The entire Fossil Armor set, 400 shurikens, 50 grenades, the bone glove and the 250 bones? Maybe less of items, but hey, those are the only items that came to my mind as soon as I thought "Throwing".
Very nice start thanks :)
I think I will also add my own throwing weapons to the recipe whenever they are done too

Back
Top Bottom