tModLoader Fargo's OmniWield

Fargowilta

Duke Fishron
logo.png

OmniWield
icon.png

This makes every weapon in your inventory attack while you are firing a weapon.

Download is on the Mod Browser!

Join the Fargo's Mods Discord here!
Support on Patreon here!

This is amazing!! And interesting.

Cant imagine the way many weapons colors and proyectiles will match.
It'll practically look like a new weapon , using 3 or 4 at the same time

There was DualWielding in the past , but this just tops it.

Works great didn't realize it fired all weapons from inventory, only thought it was like an omniswing mod where you hold down a button and it continously fires or swings. Would you have any hints on how to use this in a playthrough to keep it semi balanced like only using 2 weapons or something like that. It works great for the purpose that it was mean't for though.

Awesome mod!
Is there a way to get this working with only a certain number of inventory slots? Maybe via an accessory or something to help bring some kind of balance-tuning to the game?
It would be awesome to find accessories that unlock more slots for Omniwield (tier 1 uses like 3 slots, tier 10 uses the full inventory, or something like this) so omniwield could be locked behind game progression and/or endgame/meta crafting.

This mod is amazing!
But, when I use my rogue spear from the calamity mod, it swings WAYYYY faster than normal and makes a drill/chainsaw noise, the noise stops if I drop my drill and chainsaw but it still attacks very very fast. I tried dropping all my weapons and my tools but it still attacks very fast.

Edit: I think I solved my problem, I tried using a wooden sword and dropped all my other weapons and tools but it was still attacking very fast but I realized there were red effects, it was from my Murasama (From calamity) I kept it in my inventory so I didn't lose it. So I tried dropping it and sure enough the wooden sword attacked normally.

Also, the drills and chainsaws seem to count as weapons or something because they appear when I attack.

Last edited:
This mod is amazing!
But, when I use my rogue spear from the calamity mod, it swings WAYYYY faster than normal and makes a drill/chainsaw noise, the noise stops if I drop my drill and chainsaw but it still attacks very very fast. I tried dropping all my weapons and my tools but it still attacks very fast.

Edit: I think I solved my problem, I tried using a wooden sword and dropped all my other weapons and tools but it was still attacking very fast but I realized there were red effects, it was from my Murasama (From calamity) I kept it in my inventory so I didn't lose it. So I tried dropping it and sure enough the wooden sword attacked normally.

Also, the drills and chainsaws seem to count as weapons or something because they appear when I attack.
Well, that's because they are? All implements capable of manually removing tiles from the world are counted as melee weapons, with maybe the exception of the debug pickaxe from Thorium (which is why the Antlion Digging Claw from old versions of Spirit and the Golden Digging Claw from Fabu's Mod suddenly fail at excessively high melee speed bonuses.)

Last edited:
for some reason when i use this mod the weapons glitch out and dont make a sound when they hit a enemy and they also dont drop anything can someone please help me fix this? nope never mind fixed it for some reason another mod was making it act up

Back
Top Bottom