tModLoader Fargo's soul mod not working

olixx12

Terrarian
My friend have a problem with the fargo's souls mod , its downloading the version for 0.11.7.8 version , but tmodloader is in 0.11.8

The mod should still work, if it isn't working, post a screenshot of the error your friend is getting or post your friend's client.log (can be found inside Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs)

Here it is, the first part (in french)basically mean that fargowiltas is compiled for 0.11.7.8 but that we use 0.11.8

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (91).png
    Capture d’écran (91).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,208
Hi olix i have the same problem :(, it happened to me when i updated the mods before that i could play perfectly, i was playing thorium and i realized it wasnt in the last version, so i updated it and now i cant use fargo mod, by the way it just affects your friend or also to you?

ive got the same issue i cant use fargos at all and its quite annoying as ive been doing an eternity playthrough

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-10 184343.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-10 184343.png
    691.5 KB · Views: 589
ive done some testing and fargos works with everything but thoriums new mod update so we'll probably have to wait till they patch it or something like that

I'm having an issue about Fargo's Mutant mod were its saying something about the recipes, and its not loading in.

It also has nothing to do with thorium , or another mod because I've tried almost everything.

Last edited:
I'm having an issue about Fargo's Mutant mod were its saying something about the recipes, and its not loading in.

It also has nothing to do with thorium , or another mod because I've tried almost everything.

Turn off calamity, then turn on Fargo's souls. Go into the config for Fargos and turn off banner recipes, then reload calamity.

Back
Top Bottom