Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mah, maybe

• Really? A farmer?

• Total voters

M the Mister

Retinazer
So there's a thread about bad ideas in terraria and I was typing and I came to an idea about a farmer that sells potatoes, carrots and wheat and so on, and I was thinking that might be interesting to make a thread about it. So as I said the farmer npc sells potatoes, carrots and wheat and everything that has to do with farms, you obtain this npc after you obtain a potato, carrot or wheat that drops from any mob, but it's slightly rare, also a new mechanic should be added which is farming, you can make a hoe at a crafting table It takes 15 wood and 5 bars of iron or lead, carrots, potatoes, or wheat can be used of making blocks or used as healing, each heals 50 hearts

Of course if it's a farm there should be animals, so animals like Horses, Pigs, Chickens and so on is a great idea, you can trap these animals and when they grow up breath them or kill them for meat that you can cook or eat it raw

Cooked meat heals 100 harts and raw meat heals 50, and chickens drop eggs ecesonaly, with eggs you can make omlet that heals 100 harts, also you can drow eggs which deals 5-7 damage

you can also sell eggs and other products made by animals to a farmer, each item sells for different amount

A new crafting station could be found, and it's use is for making blocks of already said potatoes and carrots

I don't have any sprites to show how I imagine it, if anyone wants to make it its much appreciated, thank you for reading :)

Thanks for @dashy68875 for giving an idea :)

Last edited:
I like this idea.

...by the way, do you play Minecraft? Cuz some stuff is very similar to Minecraft's farming.
Yea, I kinda took that idea, but farming is the same
[DOUBLEPOST=1438860586,1438860554][/DOUBLEPOST]
good idea! hahaha i like it.
Im sorry did i stole your idea? Cause you have that suggestion too, but I didn't see yours so I touth nobody posted this before

It is a crafting bench in this game...

Yeah, it looks like it is ripped straight from Minecraft. Even the way you obtain the carrot and potato.
So what? What will you plant if it' is not potatoes carrots or wheat? And I said potatoes carrots wheat AND SO On that doesn't mean just those three

Back
Top Bottom