Weapons & Equip Fartmere!

Yello_X

Queen Bee
Ok, before you guys yell at me for doing a joke suggestion, I actually suggested this beforehand in the Terraria discord server, specifically to Red and Loki. Obviously it was just met with joke responses

Anyways, the name already suggests what the weapon is – a combination of the Meowmere and the Whoopee Cushion (or the Fart in a Jar). This will be crafted at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil and now you have the very annoying Fartmere! At least now you what to do when you have a spare Whoopee Cushion and a duplicate Meowmere in your chests.

The Fartmere will be a weapon with no additional stat increase, but has the "Annoying" dial at 11/10; not only will the Meowmere cats will still meow every time they bounce/explode, but a (hopefully bass-boosted) Whoopee Cushion fart sound will also play whenever they bounce!

With the 1.4 addition of the toilets' ability to shoot out feces and the upcoming Fart Kart, I hope this can get into the game as yet another joke item. Thanks for reading!

Ok, before you guys yell at me for doing a joke suggestion, I actually suggested this beforehand in the Terraria discord server, specifically to Red and Loki. Obviously it was just met with joke responses

Anyways, the name already suggests what the weapon is – a combination of the Meowmere and the Whoopee Cushion (or the Fart in a Jar). This will be crafted at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil and now you have the very annoying Fartmere! At least now you what to do when you have a spare Whoopee Cushion and a duplicate Meowmere in your chests.

The Fartmere will be a weapon with no additional stat increase, but has the "Annoying" dial at 11/10; not only will the Meowmere cats will still meow every time they bounce/explode, but a (hopefully bass-boosted) Whoopee Cushion fart sound will also play whenever they bounce!

With the 1.4 addition of the toilets' ability to shoot out feces and the upcoming Fart Kart, I hope this can get into the game as yet another joke item. Thanks for reading!
Why is everyone hating this is actually pretty cool, since it would go with the fart cart next update.

Back
Top Bottom