Mobile Fast Clock will not drop

ILS03

Terrarian
The Fast Clock will not drop; I have killed over 500 Pixies, 200 Wraiths and 400 Mummies. However, not a single fast clock has dropped, in contrast to the Megaphone which supposedly has a lower probability than the clock but has dropped at least five times.

The Fast Clock will not drop; I have killed over 500 Pixies, 200 Wraiths and 400 Mummies. However, not a single fast clock has dropped, in contrast to the Megaphone which supposedly has a lower probability than the clock but has dropped at least five times.
Thanks for sharing this info @ILS03. The mobile version is getting an update, which includes an entirely new codebase, that will hopefully take care of a lot of these issues. There’s no info on what the system requirements will be for the update, and no info on a release date yet.

I killed about 5 to 6 hundred until one dropped when I least exepected it

That's RNG being unfair for ya. They drop, it can just be random such is any drop.

Blindfolds and Vitamins can be hard, but I've never ever ever ever ever had a problem with Fast Clocks, or Megaphones, I get them all the time, way too many actually, I already have 3 Ankh Shields.

Granted, I'm iOS, and never played Android.

Back
Top Bottom