Fast Right Click Bug

Discussion in 'PC Bug Reports' started by KelpyGeez, Jun 10, 2019.

1. KelpyGeez

KelpyGeez Terrarian

Recently, I booted up Terraria on steam and made a new world. This was after a few months of not playing. After a couple of minutes, I noticed an issue with the right click function in my inventory. If I were to right click to grab only a single item, the game would sometimes grab 2-3 instead. This issue also occured with doors, where if I would go to open one up it may open and close instantly after. I apologize if this was simply a feature in an update that I missed. Are there any fixes or toggles for this?

2. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

I think it's a problem with your mouse, mine does a similar thing with left clicking and it's not just in Terraria.

TheWorfer27 and KelpyGeez like this.
  3. KelpyGeez

KelpyGeez Terrarian

That appears to be it, did you happen to fix yours or was it an interal issue like a broken component?

4. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

It was entirely the mouse, something was stuck under the left click button and it made it double click occasionally. It was just a 2$ mouse so I ended up replacing it...

KelpyGeez likes this.
  5. KelpyGeez

KelpyGeez Terrarian

Alright, I'll look into it. Thanks for the help!:happy:

6. Sigma90

Sigma90 Brain of Cthulhu

I've heard that similar things can happen if you have a high monitor refresh rate. Do you have a high refresh rate by any chance?