• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Fast Right Click Bug

KelpyGeez

Terrarian
Recently, I booted up Terraria on steam and made a new world. This was after a few months of not playing. After a couple of minutes, I noticed an issue with the right click function in my inventory. If I were to right click to grab only a single item, the game would sometimes grab 2-3 instead. This issue also occured with doors, where if I would go to open one up it may open and close instantly after. I apologize if this was simply a feature in an update that I missed. Are there any fixes or toggles for this?

Derpling Ω

Plantera
It was entirely the mouse, something was stuck under the left click button and it made it double click occasionally. It was just a 2$ mouse so I ended up replacing it...

Sigma90

Brain of Cthulhu
I've heard that similar things can happen if you have a high monitor refresh rate. Do you have a high refresh rate by any chance?

Top Bottom