Items Faster Falling Potion

Yog Sothoth

Terrarian
A potion to help with hellevators and skybridges, made of obsidifish and lead/iron ore.
As the name entails: You fall more rapidly, of course, this could very well cause absence of loaded chunks.

This idea is very simple, but a potion idea shouldn't be complicated. I would like to have this as an additional potion and it would help with my builds. The statement about chunk absence is true, though.

There seems to be a terminal velocity in terraria at which all manner of movement has been tested, but it would be nice to have a larger area loaded for faster computers, enemies would come from farther away, rain wouldn't go through roofs when it's just off screen, I bet water and lava would drain more actively as well, it really is a shame that we can't modify such things. :/

maybe a overall movement amplification potion?
you move faster in every direction, but are more vulnerable to knockback and can't turn around as fast (as if on ice, worse on ice)

Such as an agility potion? Yes, looser muscles allows for more fluid movement but less defense/knockback resistance, while such a potion would come in handy, I was thinking just a potion that increases your falling speed/damage, a sister to the featherfall potion.

Wouldn't this also mean if players accidentally consumed the potion and were lacking anything like a Horseshoe, It would be much easier to die via fall damage? I can see that having a worse mortality rate than the old Gills potion.

Back
Top Bottom