PC Fastest Slime Farm To Date?!?!

Heya! Today I decided to share with you guys one of my slime farms I put together. Only worked on it for about an hour but I think its worth sharing in this condition. I know you are thinking its pretty pointless (And it is) but it can also be used to farm staffs. I have not seen something like this on this site before and being that it's mostly wire & teleporters, I find it appropriate to post it in this community.

How It Works: Essentially we are using slime statues to spawn the slimes over to a single teleporter.

Some issues with this is that there can only be 9 statue spawned slimes on the map at once. Teleporters on a daisy chain will teleport you to the furthest teleporter so moving the slimes was not the issue. Trying to design a method to quickly spawn and instantly kill them was the challenge. Using the floating statue trick, I'm able to spawn the slime and almost instantly kill them at a collection unit.

At my current farms rate, It kills around ~15 slimes a second. I don't see this being able to be improved due to the restrictions at hand. Bellow is a wire schematic for my farm!
(If you have any thoughts about improvements or in general please feel free to comment bellow!)

Capture 2020-01-04 11_47_30.png

Here is a video I made on the subject!:

World Download bellow!:

Attachments

• SuperSlimeFarm.wld
    77.8 KB · Views: 167
zuUhqrA.png

i followed the rules found on terraria wiki to have 10 slimes on the screen at once, and put a 2 t/s flip-flop engine to alternate between the two sets of statues every half a second. This should be 20 slimes per second, I don't have any way to test that though. It produces around 3600 gel every minute.

Consider using a Super dart trap? This projectile can continuously damage the monster without disappearing, allowing it to trigger the statue to spawn as it passes through the statue.

zuUhqrA.png

i followed the rules found on terraria wiki to have 10 slimes on the screen at once, and put a 2 t/s flip-flop engine to alternate between the two sets of statues every half a second. This should be 20 slimes per second, I don't have any way to test that though. It produces around 3600 gel every minute.

I like the idea of this. Do not know how you are getting the slime not to burn in this method? This would be something nice to expand off if possible (Apparently it is).

I like the idea of this. Do not know how you are getting the slime not to burn in this method? This would be something nice to expand off if possible (Apparently it is).
Items don't burn in a thin layer of lava. It always has been like this. I thought that was a pretty well known fact since most invasion events can be grinded with just a pit with one bucket of lava at the bottom and the player below all of it.

Items don't burn in a thin layer of lava. It always has been like this. I thought that was a pretty well known fact since most invasion events can be grinded with just a pit with one bucket of lava at the bottom and the player below all of it.

Yeah I have tried this and they continued to burn. This concept was my original idea before that happened lol. Guess to compete I will have to up my design. Pretty sure this design I made is about equal statistically but I will have to make your to completely test it.

Yeah I have tried this and they continued to burn. This concept was my original idea before that happened lol. Guess to compete I will have to up my design. Pretty sure this design I made is about equal statistically but I will have to make your to completely test it.

If they are burning, your lava level is too high. I always test my lava level by tossing a coin in the lava, if it burns, you need to lower the level by spreading out the area and then you can cut it back down to the length you want.

Back
Top Bottom