Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

In terms of overall? Solar Eruption, due to great power and utility.

It is pretty damn useful due to the very good range, the light source, the damage, and the block penetration. Basically can be seen as an upgrade to the Death Sickle.

Daybreak, really looks awesome when you're riding your Unicorn mount (Dyed of course, to evade the girly look when fighting with something huge)

Daybreak, really looks awesome when you're riding your Unicorn mount (Dyed of course, to evade the girly look when fighting with something huge)

I find it quite enjoyable to run through the Hallow, riding a Unicorn, and using the Rainbow Gun.

Hands down my new partner Stardust Dragon. Hes cute, awesome-looking and menacing when someone starts a fistfight with me.

I do like the solar flare and solar eruption. The physco knife is a cool idea. But topping it all has got to be the Star Wrath. That thing wrecks.

Yoyos in general, particularly when you have a yoyo bag.

Beyond that, I love the Daedalus Stormbow.
2lruOxn.png

Vampire Knives have always been my favorite and they're still broke as hell, in my opinion. With the right setup you can pretty much never die. Scourge of the Corrupter is also a very fun weapon for scouting and raiding, along with the Fire Gauntlet equipped and Flask of Igor buff.

If you're playing multiplayer and want to use guns, I definitely recommend grabbing the Sniper Rifle (post-plantera) or the minishark/megashark (pre-plantera). Shroomite Armor combined with Shiny Stone from the Golem drop is absolutely ridiculous for players using the Sniper Rifle, as long as your partner is going a Heal-Tank build. Doing over 1k damage in crits feels really good. ^.^
[DOUBLEPOST=1436999538,1436999221][/DOUBLEPOST]
It also looks really awesome. And I use the Fire Gauntlet, so all of my weapons are flaming weapons.

View attachment 63292

It's pretty much this:

PreHard: Minishark, Star Cannon
Pre-Plantera: Flamethrower, Megashark, Clockwork Assault Rifle, Dart Rifle/Dart Pistol
Post-Plantera: Elf Melter, Sniper Rifle, Vortex Beater, SMDG

You have to wait until after Wall of Flesh is dead to actually start using guns if you want to do some DPS.

My good ol' Unreal Megashark.

I call her Betsy.

Give her Chlorophyte Bullets or Crystal Bullets, give her a good chance not to consume ammo, and you've gotten the game figured out.

(since people like necroing and the game has updated since I last replied)
Lunar Flare, by far the best magic weapon in the game (besides last prism obviously)
it's just so OP and I know it's a drop from the FINAL boss, but it's still an amazing weapon, and can help scout caves with it's no :red:s given about physics.

I really like the staff of the frost hydra, also want it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440806882,1440806644][/DOUBLEPOST]
(Class) - (Pre-Hardmode) / (Early Hardmode) / (Late Hardmode)
Melee - Cascade / Flying Knife / Terrarian
Ranged - Minishark / Megashark / Phantasm
Magic - Water Bolt / Golden Shower / Nebula Blaze
Summon - Slime Staff / Optic Staff / Stardust Dragon Staff
Throwing - Shuriken / Beenade / Molotov Cocktail
I dont think some of those are in the console version

(since people like necroing and the game has updated since I last replied)
Lunar Flare, by far the best magic weapon in the game (besides last prism obviously)
it's just so OP and I know it's a drop from the FINAL boss, but it's still an amazing weapon, and can help scout caves with it's no :red:s given about physics.
(Class) - (Pre-Hardmode) / (Early Hardmode) / (Late Hardmode)
Melee - Cascade / Flying Knife / Terrarian
Ranged - Minishark / Megashark / Phantasm
Magic - Water Bolt / Golden Shower / Nebula Blaze
Summon - Slime Staff / Optic Staff / Stardust Dragon Staff
Throwing - Shuriken / Beenade / Molotov Cocktail
Wrong platform.

I like my chaingun

Back
Top Bottom