Favorite addition in 1.4

I'm going to say Block Swap. I often spend HOURS laying out the entire foundation of my large base with dirt blocks, but then have to spend large amounts of time removing that dirt and replacing it with the desired material. The ability to swap out chests will be SO USEFUL as well, because I like to have a singular gigantic chest area in the middle of the base, and each chest is a different chest material AND paint job to differentiate them. I don't just give them a name. The "at a glance" factor is really important, and being able to swap chests out for other kinds of chests will be absurdly useful. I'm just so massively grateful for it. Quality of Life changes are what I'm all about.
the new accesories coming
Such as?

I'm going to say Block Swap. I often spend HOURS laying out the entire foundation of my large base with dirt blocks, but then have to spend large amounts of time removing that dirt and replacing it with the desired material. The ability to swap out chests will be SO USEFUL as well, because I like to have a singular gigantic chest area in the middle of the base, and each chest is a different chest material AND paint job to differentiate them. I don't just give them a name. The "at a glance" factor is really important, and being able to swap chests out for other kinds of chests will be absurdly useful. I'm just so massively grateful for it. Quality of Life changes are what I'm all about.
Such as?
I don't know,but i saw some new boots and hope they are combinable with the frostspark ones

I'm excited for the entire update. There's no one thing that i'm more excited for, because the dev's spent so so so long on this game and put so much into it and i am ready for everything :)

Bestiary looks really interesting and helpful. I'll probably suck at master mode. `:p
Block swap is what I'm most excited for, so I don't have to literally demolish my houses to replace blocks.

Back
Top Bottom