Favorite Anime Quotes

You can probably find a good quote in any episode of Gurren Lagann, but here's my favorites:
"Beat the crap out of. What does that mean?" (Nia)
"I want to feel the weight of just one human life" (Rossiu)
"LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH!" (Simon, immediately before bruising Rossiu's jaw)
"Maybe, but it isn't zero. And for me that makes it the same as a hundred percent chance!" (Simon, replying to the anti-spiral Nia)
"A real man never dies, even when he's killed!" (Kamina)
And one SAO quote:
"Yui, delete Klein's last comment from your memory" (Kirito)

That's extremely philosophical of a hero that KO's any monster with a single punch. He truly reached enlightment and is one within the universe, amen. Also "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE" -Hazama when using Ouroboros. Philosophy without limits.

Anything Kamina says about Yoko in Gurren Lagaan.
Doesn't matter if he's talking about how hot she is or how much of a jerk she is.

Fist of the North Star Kenshiro: ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT-WATA!
Dub of the North Star Bandits: We, we, we... We da meanest n-word in da hood!
Dub of the North Star Kenshiro: Meaner than Leeroy Brown?
Dub of the North Star Bandits: Meaner than a junkyard dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fist of the North Star Kenshiro: ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT-WATA!
Dub of the North Star Bandits: We, we, we... We da meanest n-word in da hood!
Dub of the North Star Kenshiro: Meaner than Leeroy Brown?
Dub of the North Star Bandits: Meaner than a junkyard dog.

Hello @General Qi

We want to quickly point out that posting racial/homophobic slurs directly on these Forums is not acceptable for almost any context. Their use should be avoided.

In the context of being a quote from an Anime, I've edited your post so that it does not directly say the racial slur. You can read more about our policy on this from the Forum Rules & Culture linked below in my signature. And if you have questions that our Rules do not answer, you can PM myself or any Forum Staff member about them. :dryadsmile:

Then for an anime quote I have for this Thread:

"Don't trample on it! Grandpa gave his all to write it! Don't trample it under your feet!" - Miyoko Tanashi from HIgurashi no Naku Koro Ni.

This scene was a really sad part as they rejected Hifumi Tanako's research on Hinamizawa Syndrome which we could see in the anime, he worked so hard on. And Miyoko really wants for her Grandfather's research to be accepted. And the reasons they reject it later on that you find out can make you angry.

gangster time
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
The thing that impact me is in Kimetsu no Yaiba
Screenshot_20190913-025507.jpg
Screenshot_20190913-025548.jpg

I always use as my expressions.

"Yare yare" - Saiki
dunno if this is the right term, just writing what I heard.
"Satte x3" - Meliodas
"Mendokkusai"??? (Dunno but I think "It's bothersome) - Shikamaru

"I thought you all were a bunch of cold blooded monsters, But I see you can shed tears for your friends, So you're capable of empathy. But you've killed- You've killed so many people... Why couldn't you feel that for them, What the hell is wrong with you?"
Gon to the phantom troupe, Hunter x hunter

Back
Top Bottom