Favorite Bands/Artists?

best genre?

• rock

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • pop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • techno (idk what to call it. edm??????)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • classic rock

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • rap

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • country

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You`re missing a few genres
in the music poll. Also Techno and Electro are two diffrent kinds of music which I might add, that Electro sounds better as they add actual instruments to it rather than just being only electronic noises. Don`t forget Heavy Metal btw. That`s all I can think to add for now.
Infact, it bothers me that you would consider Techno and Electro the same which is why I'm going to show you this kickass example of what Electro is:
This masterpiece is what you get when you combine Rock n' roll guitars with synthesizers.

Last edited:
Infact, it bothers me that you would consider Techno and Electro the same which is why I'm going to show you this kickass example of what Electro is:
This masterpiece is what you get when you combine Rock n' roll guitars with synthesizers.
A more obvious example of Electro is "Omen" by The Prodigy:
for those of you who hear this and think: "the tune sounds familiar..." it's because this song, (minus the vocals), was used in the movie "Kickass".

Last edited:
My favorite Band is probably The Bunny The Bear, they normally make a mix of Rock/Post-Hardcore/Electronic music, a rather beautiful mix to me. Two main singers, The Bunny, which has a deep growl, and The Bear, which has a melodic voice. Here's one of my favorite songs from them.

My favorite Band is probably The Bunny The Bear, they normally make a mix of Rock/Post-Hardcore/Electronic music, a rather beautiful mix to me. Two main singers, The Bunny, which has a deep growl, and The Bear, which has a melodic voice. Here's one of my favorite songs from them.

YES The Bunny The Bear is amazing I'm surprised anyone else knew who they were here haha

As far as my favorites go, I can think of a good few. Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Halsey, Twenty One Pilots, Eminem, Wiz Khalifa, Sublime, Bob Marley, Arctic Monkeys, Born of Osiris, A Day to Remember, RHCP, Led Zeppelin, just to name a few lol

My favourite band are Nirvana, Black Sabbath (this one was pretty obvious) and Iron Maiden but I also listen to a whole lot of band (Metallica, Megadeth, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, BLS, Foo Fighters, Pronostic (check them out, they're awesome), Led zeppelin, Guns N' Roses and the list goes on and on)

Define to me, in words rather than by example, the difference between pop, rock, classic rock, country, or even alternative. To that note, also define to me the difference between rap and techno, again in words.

Your "genres" are primarially defined by the singing/speaking style, with no regards to the instruments presented therein. As such, I cannot validate their existence as a meaningful difference since replacing the vocalist would change the genre entirely.

On a less nitpicky note, my favorite artists (as a whole) at the moment are, in no particular order:

• Pierce the Veil
  • Lights
  • Kill Hannah
  • Bring Me the Horizon
  • Capsule
  • Palisades
  • Florence + the Machine
  • Aural Vampire
  • Zebrahead
  • Escape the Fate
  • Justice
There are a lot of artists I listen to more than these recently, but these are the ones where I tend to like everything they do, instead of just select songs.

Worst artist ever?:

• Imagine Dragons

I actually like a fair range of music. My favorite genre would have to be classic rock though. And my favorite artist would be Queen. Other than that, I do listen to quite a bit of classical music.
Other than that, I've been listening to a lot of Myth&Roid recently. Mostly Styx Helix and Paradisus-Paradoxum, but that's mostly just 'cuz Re:Zero.

There's too many buuuuut if I had to choose a lot of them.. I also like basically every genre of music, save for Country.

Nirvana
Queen
Foo Fighters
Soundgarden
My Chemical Romance
Kendrick Lamar
ASAP Rocky
Drake
Childish Gambino
Social Distortion
The Smiths
Pearl Jam
Pink Floyd
The Chainsmokers
Sia
The Shins
Modest Mouse
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Grateful Dead
Radiohead
Tally Hall
Violent Femmes

Beethoven
Tchaikovsky
Chopin
Mozart
Bach
Johann Strauss II
(If you want specific examples of Classical pieces by those artists, I can provide it, but I love a lot of their works)

There's lots more.... But it's long enough already. :p

I'm a big fan of whatever is upbeat and has a great instrumental aspect. I Woke Up In A Car by Something Corporate is a really good example.

I try not to stick to one genre these days, as there's fantastic music everywhere.

I have a few bands/artist i really listen too but whynot:
-The Heavy
-Brown Bird (David Lamb died of leukemia RIP)
-The Devil Makes Three
-The Black Keys
-Daft Punk (why not)
Poll quite small.Chose country tho.

Favorite band(s) that are active: U2

Favorite band(s) that are inactive: Led Zeppelin or Nirvana

Favorite artist(s) that are active: Paul Simon or NIИ(Trent Reznor)

Favorite artist(s) that are inactive: Prince

Favorite classical(piano): Claude Debussy?

My Disliked artist: Marilyn Manson

My Disliked band: Creed

My Disliked genre: Country

I already have a list in my signature so I guess I'll just make a smaller and more organized version

Porter Robinson
Madeon
Daft Punk
Jai Wolf
Illenium
Flume
Lido (closest genre to his stuff, super unique)
Point Point

Kanye West
Childish Gambino
Nujabes
Chance The Rapper
Rich Chigga
The Weeknd
Keith Ape
Atlas

μ's
Aquors
Yasutaka Nakata