PC Favorite boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Eye of Cthulhu
1)favorite pre-hardmode boss?
2)favorite hardmode boss?
3)funnest boss? (which one you like fighting the most.)

1)eye of Cthulhu
2)skeletron prime
3)eater of worlds

1) Eye of Cthulhu, it is simple but it is designed very well. Though there is normally little point to fight it, at least when you have appropriate gear.
2) Plantera, love the AI for this boss, giving a good balance between mobility based play and offensive type play. Arena building has to have a good amount of thought for this boss as well. Music helps also.
3) Plantera, again, it is my favourite boss so no surprise I find it the most fun.

1) Wall of flesh (first boss I ever fought)
2) Plantera (A boss made of leaves - Why???)
3) All bosses at the same time! (I do this with a plugin, this also includes all invasions and moons)

1) Eater of Worlds: The fact that the boss breaks up into several segments, makes it a challenge for early-PHM
2) Skeletron Prime: Once again, the semi-unique AI gives it a different challenge
3) Plantera: It's unique AI makes it a fun battle (As long as you don't cheat it's AI)

1) This has taken me awhile to think of... so hard to decide between Queen Bee, Skeletron, or Eye of Cthulhu. Or maybe Eater of Worlds... I give up on deciding.
2) Plantera. The music is amazing, she's a great fight, decently difficult. Favorite boss of all.
3) Duke Fishron, probably. Frustrating first fight, and requires a lot of thought and effort into building an arena. Maybe Wall of Flesh, for the same concept (at least for me anyway).

1) The Brain of Cthulhu - Love the unique style of this boss, and can be quite challenging with low gear.
2) The Twins - Simply because it's the only double boss in the game, and it just feels great taking them out one after the other!
3) Duke Fishron - Mainly because of the hard difficulty. A lot of bosses are quite easy at the end of the game, but Duke Fishron always seems to be a challenge to me!

1) King Slime. There's nothing better than a giant slime with a ninja suspended in its center as a boss.
2) The Destoyer. All aboard the worm train!
3) Queen Bee. She presents a challenge (at least before hardmode) and Nicholas Cage always comes to mind when she starts spawning bees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom