Favorite class (Including modded classes)

Favorite class?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFellerTRA

Terrarian
This is just a follow up to my previous poll where I only included vanilla classes. If there is one that you like more that isn’t here, respond in the comments! Thanks!

Ranger is my favorite, but i am a mobile player, so I cant play mods. If i could, rogue would probably be my favorite class

Summoner, I have some good memories with that class during a multiplayer run where I was the host (my laptop was pretty much a potato) as it was the only class I actually had a chance to survive bosses with. (Throwing is my second favorite)

what are classes
Classes are based on how each weapon has a different damage type. Later on in the game, different armor will say things like “Increased ranged damage”, or “Increased magic critical hit chance”. The bonuses your armor set gives determine your class. In the early game, most armor sets don’t give class-specific buffs. In early hardmode, the hardmode ore armors will have different hat options which determine your class as Melee, Range, or Mage.

Classes are based on how each weapon has a different damage type. Later on in the game, different armor will say things like “Increased ranged damage”, or “Increased magic critical hit chance”. The bonuses your armor set gives determine your class. In the early game, most armor sets don’t give class-specific buffs. In early hardmode, the hardmode ore armors will have different hat options which determine your class as Melee, Range, or Mage.
I think he is trolling?

Ok thx

clicker class is epic but gun is cool too, although I went for stardust armor because of the stando

Probably mage, but ranged is also nice. It depends on what stage of the game I'm at really. I've never really stuck strictly to one class throught the entire game, I switch up my gear when I need too. I've also never done summoner really, it seems fun though, I might try it. I think melee is just garbage at bosses until at least mid hardmode, so I don't like it very much.

never played druid. how does it work?
Druid class is from Mod of Redemption. It has 4 kinds of weapons: Staves, Seedbags, Spirits, and World Staves.
Staves are ranged weapons that function like magic weapons that don’t cost any mana. They often have the ability to right click to summon a nature guardian, which greatly empowers all staves in some way for a little bit (each stave has its own guardian and unique effects). They are very strong, but they can be ineffective in small corridors, as the projectiles fire from the tip of the stave, which the player is always holding upwards.

Seedbags function very similar to sentries. They cost mana and can be placed on the ground, which has them doing some cool effect (ie shooting projectiles, regen puffs, light source, etc.). They have no placement limit, but have very short durations, usually like around 5-7 seconds. The seeds are shot at an arc in the direction of the cursor. They have falloff, so they dont always go super far. They can be extremely powerful if used correctly. Also, obtaining them is relatively easy; they mostly just use dye plants or herbs.

Spirit weapons cost mana and send out ghostly things to attack. Their power is dependent on the player’s spirit level, which is 0 by default and can be increased by wearing certain armor sets or accessories. They have a minimum spirit power (the requirement to use them) and a maximum spirit power (the level where they are at full power and wont be boosted further by levels). They can be very effective, but there are very few spirit weapons in the game.

World Staves are support staves that summon a stationary entity that provides a buff to all players within a radius (it lasts 30 seconds after leaving the range). They always cost 100 mana, and only one can be placed at a time (I’m not sure if its one of each world stave or just one world stave).
That’s basically the druid class. It should be noted that it can be EXTREMELY overpowered at times, so don’t hesitate to limit yourself if you feel like something is game-breaking. The mod is relatively young so it will take time for it to all become balanced.

Summoner is my favorite. I’ve tried melee mage and summoner but melee was too easy, mage was too strong to be fun but summoner is a nice challenge with the amount of defense and dps inferior to mage. May not be the best class but it’s the most fun.

Ranger and Mage class are my Favorite Classes, I can't really decide, which I like better, Mage class has such a viarity of attack styles, and Ranged class has a good viarity, the only thing I don't like about these classes is the armor, Nebula armor recently got nerfed after I was expecting a buff, The armor defense is low, Vortex armor is decent, but nebula armor is less defense than adamantite and titanium armor? Solar armor has good defense and all that, but its kinda boring, at least until you get zenith, Melee class is swords, swords, and more swords (theres spears maces and yoyos too but they weren't really affected in 1.4)
Zenith was the game breaker even more than 1.2 Terra blade and 1.3 last prism. Making everyone drag through melee class, also making pvp unfair.
Summoner class is too underpowered, Its armor is only 38 def with each piece being less than most hm armors, The guardian did get buffed but that was it. Ranged and Mage class was the best I can get out of playing, I hope the next update will buff summoner class and give endgame mage and summon armor buffs. I also wish we could get op items for the other classes too like zenith bow and Zenith spell tome,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom