Favorite class (Including modded classes)

Favorite class?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flinx Staff is a carry, but you still need gear to reasonably survive in the Underground Snow to get it. Granted, a finch staff and some creative building should be enough but Summoner still has to get itself going.
I always just steal dart traps and place them on existing wires, using those as weapons, or just get some iron bars and make a lava pit for the flinx to fall into. plus, the underground snow is definitely the easiest of the non-pure biomes. I would actually say it's almost not even harder than the normal caverns. There's also nothing stopping you from using your pickaxe as a weapon.

but unless you look it up, Snow Flinx are the only thing that is harder to spawn then a nymph.

That’s an overstatement. Even if you don’t know their spawning mechanics (they only spawn on non-frozen blocks in the ice biome) you will still see one once in a while, but it goes a hell of a lot faster if you line your bridge with dirt or stone.

good point, but I just use ice platforms and I have no reason to get flinx fur. So I don’t really care about flinxes. The flinx fur is required for summoners but is useless to anyone else.

Wall of Text has awoken....

-----------------------------
Way better designed than Ranger.
Honestly I feel like they both have good designs I don't like magic class design tho, looks kinda ugly to me, so I normaly wear vanitys over it. summoner design is OK, it looks a bit like mage class but It has a mix of melee and ranged too

Honestly I feel like they both have good designs I don't like magic class design tho, looks kinda ugly to me, so I normaly wear vanitys over it. summoner design is OK, it looks a bit like mage class but It has a mix of melee and ranged too
Nah, I meant game design, not looks
Ranger is just 'point and click'
Mage and Summoner have strategy

Nah, I meant game design, not looks
Ranger is just 'point and click'
Mage and Summoner have strategy
oh, I thought about design and this is what was in my mind :looks looks looks
Melee class has the literall worse design in this, its just: charge directly into every enemies you see with literrally the same sword over and over (With different stats)
My summoner run spawn minions and hide in box lol while every one else take care of the boss(multiplayer)
My summoner run in single player: summon minions and stay by nurse lol.
My ranged and magic playthroughs: Create arena, Dodge and fly around for one reason. Not dying..

Last edited:
Melee class has the literall worse design in this, its just: charge directly into every enemies you see with literrally the same sword over and over (With different stats)

Melee has a lot more variety than just swords - yoyos, boomerangs, thrown weapons, spears, and flails which all work differently and all feel satisfying to use in different ways

My summoner run spawn minions and hide in box lol while every one else take care of the boss(multiplayer)
My summoner run in single player: summon minions and stay by nurse lol.
My ranged and magic playthroughs: Create arena, Dodge and fly around for one reason. Not dying..
imagine using nurse for invincibility (don't) (it's cheating) (remove nurse tbh)

imagine using nurse for invincibility (don't) (it's cheating) (remove nurse tbh)
Imo the nurse should be changed into a shop npc, she could sell healing pots, and maybe medicine items that could cure debuffs. But the insta heal thing is broken yes.

Imo the nurse should be changed into a shop npc, she could sell healing pots, and maybe medicine items that could cure debuffs. But the insta heal thing is broken yes.
yes
i also like how emode handles nurse, it makes her give a 2 min debuff that prevents you from using her for that 2 minutes (this happens in boss battles, outside of that it's normal behaviour)

Melee has a lot more variety than just swords - yoyos, boomerangs, thrown weapons, spears, and flails which all work differently and all feel satisfying to use in different ways
Melee class kinda died in 1.4 mostly cuz no yoyos, spears were added, just 2 stoopidly over powerd swords, 3 weird spear thingys,
and finally what people totally almost wanted: a worthless hm shortsword ...

Hahaha yes there is. You ever hear of the old Slime Mount invincibility tool that was patched in 1.4? You ever get kicked from an online server for bringing in OP items?

Granted, this isn’t not the same as Nurse, but cheating definitely is a thing.
wait really? I need to look on the wiki more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom