Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Green

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Pink

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Impostor

Official Terrarian
What’s your favorite dungeon color? I see a lot of corruption vs. crimson debate but not much on the dungeons. I know they’re only aesthetic changes but which one do you like the most?

Kubiquity^3

Steampunker
Difficult choice for me…blue vs green…hmmm…wish there was an aqua or cyan or turquoise. I’ll go blue.

Edit: sea green would be neat too…

Last edited:

Impostor

Official Terrarian
Difficult choice for me…blue vs green…hmmm…wish there was an aqua or cyan or turquoise. I’ll go blue.

Edit: sea green would be neat too…
Good choice. For more colors, That would be nice too. On the bright side you can paint dungeons. I remember seeing a really cool build a while ago using green dungeon bricks painted gray

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What’s your favorite dungeon color? I see a lot of corruption vs. crimson debate but not much on the dungeons. I know they’re only aesthetic changes but which one do you like the most?
Blue all the way. I love when I get a world with a blue dungeon, or when I see talented builders incorporate them into a build.

I don't particularly care much for one Colored Dungeon Brick over another, but I'm gonna go with Pink.
  1. It's the first Dungeon Brick I think I've ever had... I actually didn't know there were other colors for years!
  2. It has an interesting "texture" to it, almost like ever 5-10 bricks had and air bubble in it.
  3. Pink Brick is what I used for my first "Evil Castle/ Fortress", belonging to one of my oldest Terraria Characters.
  4. Not sure if Colored Dungeon Brick has rarity, but if I'm not mistaken, I don't think I've ever generated another Pink Dungeon since the first one I've ever had!?
  5. Lastly, I can never really tell the difference between Green and Blue Dungeon Brick & to be honest, the only reason I was ever able to tell is because the name pops up when you collect it. 😏 🤷‍♂️
I guess I should also mention that I prefer either Blue or Green Brick when creating adventure Maps, but because I end up painting over them anyhow, which Brick it is, doesn't usually matter.

timedeathe

The Destroyer
in my eyes i think some sort of purple. created by mixing blue bricks with red paint or deep red depending on how much purple you want

Top Bottom